Hagi last night with Northern Ireland fans

He is quoted in saying he wants to stay in Spain due to the way they play there.

I would move him on with a big sell on cut.
That's true. But look at the "See you soon" in his post. And in the same interview, when asked about his best memories of football so far, he said:

And internationally, I would obviously say the Rangers so far, because it is where I have reaped the most success individually and collectively, I had two great coaches there, soccer legends, and we were very successful together there and besides, the love of the fans is incredible. The stadium, the support anywhere in the world you are in is just crazy. Playing for the Rangers is great pressure and responsibility, but if you do it right, they make you feel like a king there, so I'm so grateful.

That's true. But look at the "See you soon" in his post. And in the same interview, when asked about his best memories of football so far, he said:

And internationally, I would obviously say the Rangers so far, because it is where I have reaped the most success individually and collectively, I had two great coaches there, soccer legends, and we were very successful together there and besides, the love of the fans is incredible. The stadium, the support anywhere in the world you are in is just crazy. Playing for the Rangers is great pressure and responsibility, but if you do it right, they make you feel like a king there, so I'm so grateful.
We will know by the 31st August if staying, or sold.

I cant see another loan.

I think he is worthy of the manager reviewing his contribution in pre season training. He is definitely a good squad addition in my opinion, and gives us options, particularly in European matches.

Experience of SPFL hammer throwers (and zero protection from referees) should teach us that no midfield squad at Rangers is big enough

Fs it must be tough getting through life when your such a miserable basket:D if that genuinely makes you cringe you must be extremely uptight.
No, on all counts

FFS the post was half a day ago and still the quotes keep on coming :))

An opinion, simple as that. No misery, not miserable and you’ll not meet a more un-miserable person in yer puff :))

No, on all counts

An opinion, simple as that. No misery, not miserable and you’ll not meet a more un-miserable person in yer puff :))
I canae help when I read the post mate:)) anyway it was meant light-hearted, see the next message I sent you after that one :D

No, on all counts

Tbh mate I'm a moany bastard who gets the ick easily and cringes at things, but I'm absolutely steaming the now and think the hagi and fans video is quite cool. Give it to the morra morning and I might be agreeing with you:))

Has anyone mentioned he wrote “See you soon” with the eyes emoji on his Instagram regarding that video?

Edit, just seen, yes i’m late :))

Can tell it's the International break when this is on page 4.

That and the fact it was Romania v Northern Ireland I guess.

A few dullards on this thread.

N.I. fans singing Hagi’s name. Hagi showing his appreciation. Seriously, what is not to like here!

Great wee clip that brings a smile to this bear’s face!
Cheered me up apart from the dreadful NI accent tone deaf singing, sounded like the cnuts were wearing noise cancelling headphones :))
But all in all a nice gesture appreciated by wee Hagi it seems.

You are talking pish and trying to worm your way out of it.
How is he conning fans?
You said I'd like, not I'd have liked.
Embarrassing lol.
Wow what utter garbage.

'I'd like' because he is still our player and at no point have i ever said he was conning anyone including our fans. So all in all you're right, an embarrassing post you've made there.

Wow what utter garbage.

'I'd like' because he is still our player and at no point have i ever said he was conning anyone including our fans. So all in all you're right, an embarrassing post you've made there.
Why would you say folk get conned then?
Deary me.
As I said earlier hilarious, as is the back peddling.

Why would you say folk get conned then?
Deary me.
As I said earlier hilarious, as is the back peddling.
Conned into liking players by off field actions etc in general when they should judge them on what they produce on the park for us only. Take a day off you're having a nightmare.

Conned into liking players by off field actions etc in general when they should judge them on what they produce on the park for us only. Take a day off you're having a nightmare.
Take a day off or even better take the international week off. There is literally nothing to be offended by or be negative about. Hagi will likely be sold in the Summer and looking at the Cortes, Silva and Diomande business I am excited about our Summer business is nder Clement

Take a day off or even better take the international week off. There is literally nothing to be offended by or be negative about. Hagi will likely be sold in the Summer and looking at the Cortes, Silva and Diomande business I am excited about our Summer business is nder Clement
IF you read through the thread you'll clearly see no one is offended and it was stated it was a nice moment for the travelling fans.

Back