Hamilton Finally Relegated

I said the same on another thread.

Amazed so many in here seem to have already forgotten the backstabbing from Dundee last year and how they lied to help the SPFL and Celtic.
I'd much rather put up with a plastic pitch for another year than those liars end up in the top league.

Out of the three plastic pitches it is the best (not saying much tbh), but it is still a plastic pitch gone.

Mon Killie, you and your shite pitch want to join them!

Would have preferred them to stay up mainly because I want Killie relegated.

Would expect Killie to beat Dundee in the play offs

even with how much I now hate Dundee after last seasons “vote”, tonight showed for us how bad plastic parks , are we would have scored double even if on a terrible grass pitch. If takes getting Dundee up to put killie down then so be it. Just a pity even if Hamilton win it won’t be enough due to the GD

Reactions: WBD
There is a thread for games other than ours already in existence.
That is deliberate
You have spoilt my watching of Sportscene later as I was hoping not to know the result!!
Enjoyment listening to all the wankers on that programme? :))

Forgetting the clubs, it would be good to have two less plastic pitches in the league

Considering how well they played against us last time it's surprising that they have finished bottom, If they had scored 3 or 4 that day we would have had no complaints, a club I've always had time for and sorry to see them relegated.

Hope Dundee don’t come up. After last year I was hoping they got relegated. Owners are lower than a snakes belly. Not happy with plastic pitch but anyone but Dundee

Brian Rice is like Yogi very fresh and honest Re games. But his Chairman is another after last year I have no time for.

Would we need Killie down too for a vote against plastic pitches to pass?

There is a thread for games other than ours already in existence.
That is deliberate
You have spoilt my watching of Sportscene later as I was hoping not to know the result!!

FT
Livingston
0 - 3
Rangers

FT
Celtic
4 - 0
St. Johnstone

FT
Aberdeen
0 - 1
Hibernian