Has Pedro got what's required ?...

Only time will tell,but will he get it?

At this moment in time the mentally challengeds are way ahead of us,far from unbeatable but they have better players than us all over the pitch

He is a smart guy and has proven himself to be flexible when it comes to tactics. Will come down to quality scouting and getting the right squad of players together. I am confident this season will be a relative success.

I don't think I've ever wanted a guy to succeed more in my life. He talks a good game, he has shown glimpses of what it takes and has made errors at others, but he is passionate and he also needs some luck as I can't help but feel that when things click into place we'll go on a run. He needs to win a "big" game and there is no better time to start than against the scum in a few weeks.

Mon the Pedro!

Yes I think he will bring us out next title , maybe not this season but the following

'Got what's required' for what?

To be a successful Rangers manager, he needs to win the league.

At present, the odds are stacked heavily against this.

I'm not convinced tbh, I still think he should have been sacked after Progres but will still support him til the day he leaves.

I hope he does. A victory on the 23rd sets down a marker, 3 games between now and then for the team to gel better. Hopefully we're going into that game on the back of 4 consecutive victories and confidence is up. Also, if they haven't been beaten by then, the chance to ram this invincibles crap up their hoop should be motivation enough.

Unfortunately I am almost certain he doesn't. I wish that pre-season win against Watford, or whoever it was, could change my mind but it hasn't. Next few games should tell us something regardless.

If given the time I think he will and hopefully the board will back him in January for a further push if we are within touching distance.

I think he's got what it takes. He has started with the spine of the team and it's a vast improvement on last year. Morelos looks a player and should score plenty. Herrera and Pena will hopefully settle and prove their worth.

There's been something about him from the beginning that I really like and I'm not quite sure what it is.

I think it might be the fact that he "gets" us and everything we are about. He also seems to have addressed the obvious issues in our squad.

The results so far have not been good enough and the Progres result was inexcusable. However, given time, I think he'll come good with us.

I want anyone involved with Rangers to succeed, |I doubt we'll win the league this season but a Cup win would be welcome.

Not sure to be honest. As much as I like how he conducts himself the jury is very much out on his performance and to be honest had he been sacked after progres then there would have been no complaints.

He has made some decent signings this summer and we are undoubtedly better than last season. I think we are a few players short in key areas though. Spending a large outlay on Pena who clearly needs time to settle may be his downfall.

He has much more of a clue of what we're about than his predecessor. Has bought reasonably well. (Who would have guessed we could sign Alves?)

I am hopeful we can do well this season.

I really like Pedro, I want him to be the one that topples Celtic more than anyone.

I hope he can do it, I've not lost that hope, however my gut instinct says it won't be him.

I think he 100% gets what it means to be Rangers manager and I am beginning to think he does have what it takes.

Bumpy road ahead still.......

It's a no from me.

If you had asked this question before the Ross County game there would have been a lot more negativity. Him standing up to Sutton has reiterated the fact we all want him to succeed.

We were shite in the second half in Dingwall. Progres was absolutely brutal viewing and we got played off the park twice last season against the Tims.

He needs a result against them on the 23rd. I'm not confident.

Not sure to be honest. As much as I like how he conducts himself the jury is very much out on his performance and to be honest had he been sacked after progres then there would have been no complaints.

He has made some decent signings this summer and we are undoubtedly better than last season. I think we are a few players short in key areas though. Spending a large outlay on Pena who clearly needs time to settle may be his downfall.
Every previous Rangers manager has bought players that haven't worked out. If Pena is the only failure it's still a pretty impressive success rate.

It's still early days as he was dealing with Warburton's failures at the end of last season and the UEFA cup was too soon and rebuilding was still not complete although, we should have made it through the 1st round.

I think and hope he will be a success but I don't expect us to be close to the title until 2019.

I don't think I've ever wanted a guy to succeed more in my life... he is passionate and he also needs some luck

Mon the Pedro!
Totally agree. Exact opposite of Warburton - he believes what he says and just gets it. Warburton gave the illusion whereas Pedro lives and breathes it.

We have bankrolled him, we must now give him the time to see how he shapes the team. I desperately want him to succeed.

I really want him to be the guy to deliver 55. However after the European disaster I'll be surprised if he gets the time. A win against the tims in a couple of weeks will hopefully start a run of wins.

Totally agree. Exact opposite of Warburton - he believes what he says and just gets it. Warburton gave the illusion whereas Pedro lives and breathes it.

I was done with Warburton when he took Hyndman off at Tynecastle despite him being our best player as we "had to look after another clubs asset". That to me was a man who didn't get Rangers, an accusation which I don't think can be labeled at Pedro.

On the plus side he has moved on a lot of players that most would agree were not ever going to be good enough to take us forward. On the negative side some of his tactical decisions have been questionable. Last seasons old firm games and the set up with 10 men against Hibs.
I hope he get's the chance to take us forward though because we need stability and we are improving.

He has all the qualities to be a great Rangers manager.

My biggest fear is the fans turn on him and we don't get the chance to see what could have been.

If Pedro can't win the league, Derek McInnes sure as shit can't.

Needs some big results now, to offset the bad ones or patience will disappear. Hopefully he can beat Aberdeen and Celtic and kick on but needs some luck too and hasn't had much so far

Really like Pedro and I think he can get us back where we need to be with the right time and backing.

Cards are up in the air at the moment and it is pure guesswork as to which way they will fall on the table.

Just a hunch, but I think he is going to take us forward.

Warburton with a tan. Will be gone by Xmas.

Do you not think Pedro understands the club and us more than Warburton? I always felt that Warburton just said what he thought we wanted to hear without understanding it

I don't think I've ever wanted a guy to succeed more in my life. He talks a good game, he has shown glimpses of what it takes and has made errors at others, but he is passionate and he also needs some luck as I can't help but feel that when things click into place we'll go on a run. He needs to win a "big" game and there is no better time to start than against the scum in a few weeks.

Mon the Pedro!
my thoughts exactly cmon Pedro

Back