Have we unearthed an absolute gem in big " Atomic "

I don't know what's worse, the folk saying he was shîte before yesterday or the folk asking if we've unearthed an absolute gem after his first couple of goals

Can we not just give the guy some room to breathe and see how he gets on! :))
^THIS^

Give the boy a chance to settle in ffs, he has been here for a very short space of time, don't think he will be an automatic starter this season, but the omens are good.

The Big Man's first goal for Rangers yesterday was an absolute stonker! The second is something you cannot teach, being in the right place at the right time.

It's fair to say that some of the Doubting Thomas's here on Follow Follow had already written the big guy off - how wrong were they? " Clamped a peach " as Kevin Bridges would put it. :))

I hope the Ibrox DJ has Blondie on autocue every time the big man blasts in a screamer as he rocks Ibrox to the core.

CHOON!!!!
Oh he was magnificent! Last nights, last night! (On sportscene!)

It is not always determining factor, but he does lack pace. He was outrun a good few times by defenders yesterday. Alfie isn't the quickest either but his other attributes well make up for it. Hopefully that is the case with Itten as well. I have always said I don't understand why Rangers don't have a sprint coach for a few hours a week he really could make a difference.

In no way am I saying he will be poor but everyone just calm down. I was told Grezda was now coming good after a brace against Motherwell. He was crap.

Let's just give the guy a chance to settle first. Great performance from him yesterday though. Causs for optimism

What is it with this forum and 'camp' songs, now nicknames?

Oooh, chase me. . . .
diva.gif

Zero to hero in 5 minutes.

Like Kamberi vs St Johnstone.

Classic FF kneejerk on a small sample size.

Lets review in January when more data is available.
Wasn’t good enough 24 hours ago and now a gem.

Reality is we will need to wait and see.

Reactions: Gee
I am one of the doubters you refer too I was pleased for him yesterday and at last he has shown a glimpse of promise but that is all it is. He now has to build on this and prove he can be the player we all want him to be. However 2 goals in a game where we are already 3 up and cruising is not the game to judge him let’s wait and see if he can do it in big games at big times and do it consistently that’s the proof of the pudding but yesterday was a start and hopefully he now goes from strength to strength and prove me wrong

Aw naw ! Thought we'd have heard the last of your negative opinion on Itten, after failing so spectacularly to write him off after a few short sub appearances. Let it go Gee, you need to let it go :))

It is not always determining factor, but he does lack pace. He was outrun a good few times by defenders yesterday. Alfie isn't the quickest either but his other attributes well make up for it. Hopefully that is the case with Itten as well. I have always said I don't understand why Rangers don't have a sprint coach for a few hours a week he really could make a difference.

Yes, when I look at a striker my question is - How is he going to beat a defender ? With pace, power, physicality ( a la Fred ), trickery ? And then build the basis of attacks around this.

Im still unsure what the approach would be with Ced the Ted, but with that nickname we need to find out
;)

I don't know what's worse, the folk saying he was shîte before yesterday or the folk asking if we've unearthed an absolute gem after his first couple of goals

Too sensible.

Yep
Same people who were claiming Hagi was a world class talent now probably the same ones claiming he’s nowhere near good enough

FF hyperbole is something else

I'm not clamped, he's still Cedric Sebo.

One sunny day a summer does not make.

Anyway, his first goal came from a horrendous first touch. He tried to trap it and it bobbled up.

Every single goal that goes in gets a wild celebration from me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pishing myself.

WTF, is this a serious post from a Rangers supporter? Unadulterated pish.

The Big Man's first goal for Rangers yesterday was an absolute stonker! The second is something you cannot teach, being in the right place at the right time.

It's fair to say that some of the Doubting Thomas's here on Follow Follow had already written the big guy off - how wrong were they? " Clamped a peach " as Kevin Bridges would put it. :))

I hope the Ibrox DJ has Blondie on autocue every time the big man blasts in a screamer as he rocks Ibrox to the core.

CHOON!!!!
Blondie?.. It should be the jams..
Itten rifles

CHOON!!!!

"Atomic"? That's got be up there with some of the most cringy "banter" that's been on here..

post-25976-im-actually-embarrassed-for-yo-s0ud.gif

Anyway, his first goal came from a horrendous first touch. He tried to trap it and it bobbled up.

Every single goal that goes in gets a wild celebration from me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pishing myself.

Sorry, are you being serious here?

Terrible nickname! Hopefully we do have a gem but as already said way too early to call either way!

This is so much bolloks. I've just watched the goal again from 2/3 angles and his first touch is no way an attempt to trap it. He meets the ball perfectly with this inside of his foot.

As that is so wrong, the rest of your nonsense can be disregarded.

I am one of the doubters you refer too I was pleased for him yesterday and at last he has shown a glimpse of promise but that is all it is. He now has to build on this and prove he can be the player we all want him to be. However 2 goals in a game where we are already 3 up and cruising is not the game to judge him let’s wait and see if he can do it in big games at big times and do it consistently that’s the proof of the pudding but yesterday was a start and hopefully he now goes from strength to strength and prove me wrong

He's shown plenty of glimpses prior to yesterday. It's not his fault that some supporters are too thick to realise it.

He was prolific at St Gallen and he`ll be prolific here,given the chance,that`s 2 goals in 179 league minutes,I fully expect him to be up there with any other Rangers player in respect of best goals to minutes ratio this season.

There is a wee clique on twitter who think they know more than our management team and had decided he was shite on "first impressions". They are a bunch of fcuking idiots.
One of the main reasons I've deleted Twitter. Attention seekers with their own wee lapdogs that hang onto their every word. It's the same group that start shouting Rangers Da etc when somebody posts criticism when they're probably the most negative group on it.

He was prolific at St Gallen and he`ll be prolific here,given the chance,that`s 2 goals in 179 league minutes,I fully expect him to be up there with any other Rangers player in respect of best goals to minutes ratio this season.
I hope you are right. I really do

Back