Have we unearthed an absolute gem in big " Atomic "

I think it will be interesting to see if he kicks on from these first goals or if his chances remain a bit stop start. I think that he has something about him that is going to be very useful.

I think it will be interesting to see if he kicks on from these first goals or if his chances remain a bit stop start. I think that he has something about him that is going to be very useful.
i think playing him with alfredo in 2 up front will be very fruitful indeed

I don't know what's worse, the folk saying he was shîte before yesterday or the folk asking if we've unearthed an absolute gem after his first couple of goals

Can we not just give the guy some room to breathe and see how he gets on! :))
Exactly and neither you nor I would be surprised to find these polar opposite posts are written by the same people!

I was super excited when we signed him. Young, raw, but looked to have all the tools in his locker. I’ve tempered my enthusiasm a little after his quiet start, but hopefully his brace on the weekend will see him kick on to a fantastic Rangers career. I think he might just need some patience to learn how he fits in our system as well as the pace of the Scottish game

I'm not clamped, he's still Cedric Sebo.

One sunny day a summer does not make.

Anyway, his first goal came from a horrendous first touch. He tried to trap it and it bobbled up.

Every single goal that goes in gets a wild celebration from me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pishing myself.

You’re not very bright

That’s about as much as I can say about you without copping a ban.

I'm not clamped, he's still Cedric Sebo.

One sunny day a summer does not make.

Anyway, his first goal came from a horrendous first touch. He tried to trap it and it bobbled up.

Every single goal that goes in gets a wild celebration from me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pishing myself.

Its people like you that get good posters banned, you post a lot of shite, people respond and they end up sin binned whilst you get away with attention seeking pish like this.

Moron.

I see the only person to like your nonsense is fellow troll Gee, peas in a a pish talking pod.

Last edited:
First person to call him Atomic in my company is getting whatever's in my hand in their face.

hqdefault.jpg

" Where's ya facking tool " :mad:

Anyone not getting on board with big Atomic, isn't comfortable with their sexuality.

Bet they wouldn't even let the Prince of Denmark pump them.

Weirdos:rolleyes:

I don't know what's worse, the folk saying he was shîte before yesterday or the folk asking if we've unearthed an absolute gem after his first couple of goals

Can we not just give the guy some room to breathe and see how he gets on! :))
Probably the third option.
People that can't work out by watching the quality of the goals and positioning that a Sebo he is not.

The Big Man's first goal for Rangers yesterday was an absolute stonker! The second is something you cannot teach, being in the right place at the right time.

It's fair to say that some of the Doubting Thomas's here on Follow Follow had already written the big guy off - how wrong were they? " Clamped a peach " as Kevin Bridges would put it. :))

I hope the Ibrox DJ has Blondie on autocue every time the big man blasts in a screamer as he rocks Ibrox to the core.

CHOON!!!!
I'd start a new thread, but I'm no allowed to call him "Atomic".:))

@David Edgar . Maybe you'll enjoy this wee attempt then.

Last edited:
Back