Have we unearthed an absolute gem in big " Atomic "

One of the main reasons I've deleted Twitter. Attention seekers with their own wee lapdogs that hang onto their every word. It's the same group that start shouting Rangers Da etc when somebody posts criticism when they're probably the most negative group on it.
They should stick to rating curries.

His St Gallen highlight was very encouraging and I'm delighted he is off the mark with two very different types of goals.

His highlight video shows goals with left foot, right foot, powerful headers, accurate headers, from long range, scrappy goals, poacher goals. He is also pretty agile for a reasonably big guy (no idea why someone says he has no pace??!), looks a good pro athlete. He has the potential to be a very good player for Rangers and one which will make us a hefty profit when sold on.

He’ll prove to be the best thing to come out of Switzerland since Toblerone.

His goals will be as regular as clockwork.

You can (Swiss) bank on it.

if you back him for first goal scorer he will make zu-rich.
I see what you did there. And there. And there and there.

The Big Man's first goal for Rangers yesterday was an absolute stonker! The second is something you cannot teach, being in the right place at the right time.

It's fair to say that some of the Doubting Thomas's here on Follow Follow had already written the big guy off - how wrong were they? " Clamped a peach " as Kevin Bridges would put it. :))

I hope the Ibrox DJ has Blondie on autocue every time the big man blasts in a screamer as he rocks Ibrox to the core.

CHOON!!!!
His second goal was the most pleasing for me. I think anyone can take a swing like the first but the second was real strikes instinct. At last someone in the 6 yard box apart from Defoe who puts the ball in the net with fast reactions and without really overthinking it.

I hope you are right. I really do
With our style,ie two sitting midfielders that cover for attacking full backs ( 2 from 3 of Davis,Jack and Kamara,of which I think since the start last season in the league only Jack has scored ) means we need the four other players to be a real goal threats the more prolific the better,Itten fits the bill

I don't know what's worse, the folk saying he was shîte before yesterday or the folk asking if we've unearthed an absolute gem after his first couple of goals

Can we not just give the guy some room to breathe and see how he gets on! :))
No, FFS, its follow follow. he is either now worth oh, 20million or is still a donkey.

The Big Man's first goal for Rangers yesterday was an absolute stonker! The second is something you cannot teach, being in the right place at the right time.

It's fair to say that some of the Doubting Thomas's here on Follow Follow had already written the big guy off - how wrong were they? " Clamped a peach " as Kevin Bridges would put it. :))

I hope the Ibrox DJ has Blondie on autocue every time the big man blasts in a screamer as he rocks Ibrox to the core.

CHOON!!!!
Atomic?

Jesus f.u.cking christ

Dmaude and Gee (possibly the same person) strike me as the type of guys that will never, ever admit they are flat out wrong, no matter how much evidence is provided.
They'll still be arguing against Itten's quality when he gets his 20th of the season :))

Anyone claiming Ittens first touch was “horrific” for his first goal should just take up watching another sport.

That’s horrendous. Surely we aren’t calling him Atomic.
That's a belter, I've been trying to push "Ced The Ted"
tumblr_nltpeqEkEN1tq4of6o1_500.gif

I'm not clamped, he's still Cedric Sebo.

One sunny day a summer does not make.

Anyway, his first goal came from a horrendous first touch. He tried to trap it and it bobbled up.

Every single goal that goes in gets a wild celebration from me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pishing myself.

You should be made to stand in the middle of a room so we can all point and laugh.

Anyone that thinks that was a bad first touch has never kicked a ball in their life.

I don't know what's worse, the folk saying he was shîte before yesterday or the folk asking if we've unearthed an absolute gem after his first couple of goals

There is never any in-between on here :))

You are either pish or amazing
Zero to hero in 5 minutes.

Like Kamberi vs St Johnstone.

Classic FF kneejerk on a small sample size.

Lets review in January when more data is available.
He was never a zero to begin with, only in the eyes of morons.

Anyway, his first goal came from a horrendous first touch. He tried to trap it and it bobbled up.

Every single goal that goes in gets a wild celebration from me, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pishing myself.

Sooner the Opticians can fit you in for an eye test the better mate. If that’s how you saw his first goal you have serious eyesight problems.

Terrible content, would not read again. I send no regards.

This is such an arsey post I’m genuinely not sure if you are at the windup or you actually are this much of an idiot.

CHOON!!!!
Going by the Swiss commentators on goals he scored before he signed it's pronounced Eaten so I'd prefer Eaton Rifles and it's a way better song.

Also, can't we just tap the breaks a bit. Just like the folk writing him off before he scored, now he has seems a bit premature to swing completely the other way.

FWIW I think I've seen every minute he's played so far and I don't know what he does really well or what sort of service he really needs. So far he looks a bit of a jack of all trades and I don't know how that fits our style.

I always love watching Alfredo's reaction when another striker scores. He's always in the pile but he never looks entirely convincing that he's happy for them excepting his man crush for JD.

Generally speaking there looks to be a really good spirit in our team just now. Maybe I read too much into it, but I think we've looked like that early in the past 2 seasons but as the season has gone on the players have looked less excited for each other - whether it's tiredness or complacency or pressure or whatever but I don't remember guys running 80 yards to congratulate scorers after xmas last year outside of the Europa games. We need to maintain this energy in the squad.

No room for common sense on here.

This is so much bolloks. I've just watched the goal again from 2/3 angles and his first touch is no way an attempt to trap it. He meets the ball perfectly with this inside of his foot.

As that is so wrong, the rest of your nonsense can be disregarded.
I wouldn’t even humour him with a response.

Some of our supporters are only happy when they are moaning and criticising the team.

Two great goals to get him started and hopefully more to come.

Calling him a gem after his first couple of goals is almost as mental as the people writing him off though.

Back