Heart & Hand Podcast. You don't know what your missing.

Blue Sea of Ibrox

First pod I ever listened to was the one after the Progrès match, now my Mrs moans that I’m always listening to it! Currently catching up on a few while on holiday in Cyprus :cool:

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Does anyone know how to listen to the subscription ones in Google podcasts?
You need to log into the Patreon website or check your email from when you first signed up. There will be a unique RSS address for you. You just need to add that to Google podcasts.

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
Totally different pod now but a seamless transition...it was surreal, and sarcastic and seemed to be beamed from somewhere in orbit. David and Scot somehow 'managed' the Ramsden Cup, Division 3 and S Cup replays with Albion Rovers. It was THE pod that showed our humour, humanity and that we'd never die...scrotum chat trumped Alloa being a bogey team.

Now it is a platform, an entire media platform. Slick, professional, jam packed with ideas...and yet the shift has been handled perfectly. The new guys must work like Trojans.

We're getting there: no need for mainstream media for bears is the aim of H&H, 4Lads, and all the rest.

Bribrox

You need to log into the Patreon website or check your email from when you first signed up. There will be a unique RSS address for you. You just need to add that to Google podcasts.
As in paste the rss address in the podcast search? I tried that yesterday but didn't work.

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
As in paste the rss address in the podcast search? I tried that yesterday but didn't work.
Looks like Google podcasts doesn't allow this.

I'd suggest an alternative app like pocket casts or using the Patreon app for Heart and Hand.

Bribrox

Looks like Google podcasts doesn't allow this.

I'd suggest an alternative app like pocket casts or using the Patreon app for Heart and Hand.
Yeah I used the Patreon app but was just wondering if there was a way to get it on Google with the other stuff I listen to. Cheers mate.

tazzabear

How do you sign up to it? What tier do you buy?
$3.99 gets you tons of listening.
Daily update, game previews, flagship (that’s free) and post match pod are essentials.
That’ll be less than twelve hours a week meaning fifty pence an hour.
Then you’ll find so much more if you have the time.
Not “Patreonising” though.

ID10

Official Ticketer
Pleased to be a patreon member & also pleased to know the lads involved, all top class gentlemen

Love the Daily update & I try to catch interviews or the quiz stuff

Variety is excellent

Thank you to the posters mentioning 4lads podcast, That’s just a once a month thing I do & a wee project for us & next one will be from the training camp next month

For me H&H lead the way

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
.... if you don't subscribe.

* No 17th best pod in Britain.

* 2nd best sports podcast behind Liverpool.

Can't help but feel immense pride at having listened to everything David and Scott produced up until 2018. Often nearly crashing with laughter.

Got my whole family listening over the years and I encouraged many many Bears to do likewise.

Now I'm trying to catch up on everything else. :oops:

Spread the word Bears. It's less than the price of a pint of beer a month.

https://www.patreon.com/heartandhand

(One downside is my youngest son says that the one that hosts it always gets his score predictions wrong.):))
Been in from the start and cant recommend it highly enough, look forward to listening to it every evening - get involved bears.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
Pleased to be a patreon member & also pleased to know the lads involved, all top class gentlemen

Love the Daily update & I try to catch interviews or the quiz stuff

Variety is excellent

Thank you to the posters mentioning 4lads podcast, That’s just a once a month thing I do & a wee project for us & next one will be from the training camp next month

For me H&H lead the way
Mate im a massive fan of H&H, how can I listen to your podcast?

Zurab

For less than £2 per month it is the best value for money that any Rangers fan will get. The Daily Update alone is worth the subscription never mind all the other content you get - I can go from listening to an in-depth look at the 1992/93 season to a detailed discussion about Hank Scorpio in the Simpsons!!

Made by Bears, for Bears! I'd urge every Rangers fan out there to sign up - and I'll add this...

The more we use H&H, 4 Lads etc, the less we use the pathetic excuse for written journalism in Scotland. We have the power to drive newspapers into oblivion - that must be an attractive bonus to any Bear who hasn't signed up yet!

gers1978

For less than £2 per month it is the best value for money that any Rangers fan will get. The Daily Update alone is worth the subscription never mind all the other content you get - I can go from listening to an in-depth look at the 1992/93 season to a detailed discussion about Hank Scorpio in the Simpsons!!

Made by Bears, for Bears! I'd urge every Rangers fan out there to sign up - and I'll add this...

The more we use H&H, 4 Lads etc, the less we use the pathetic excuse for written journalism in Scotland. We have the power to drive newspapers into oblivion - that must be an attractive bonus to any Bear who hasn't signed up yet!
I fecking love the Springfield Files podcast. I usually go to sleep with one wireless earphone in listening to a podcast, but with that one she gets annoyed coz I lie sniggering away to myself

gers1978

$1.69 gets you the daily update each day.

$1.99 gets you a lot more.

Here are a few weeks schedules to give you an idea of the content.

When you see it laid out like that it’s utterly incredible what you get for the price.

Whatever happened to Football 101 on H&H? I loved that show

ID10

Official Ticketer
Mate im a massive fan of H&H, how can I listen to your podcast?
Here’s the youtube link mate -

It’s available on Stitcher itunes etc too

That’s episode 2, with DJ
Episode one was Andy Little
Episode 3 will be a summer special from training camp & hopefully a guest with us also

(Apologies to hijack H&H thread)

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
Here’s the youtube link mate -

It’s available on Stitcher itunes etc too

That’s episode 2, with DJ
Episode one was Andy Little
Episode 3 will be a summer special from training camp & hopefully a guest with us also

(Apologies to hijack H&H thread)
Cheers mate Il take a listen, especially the DJ one as was named after the big chap.:))

Duranman

You'll struggle to meet a group of guys, collectively, that know more about Rangers, and I don't mean that in an arrogant way. I also know this as I'm one of the Podders...

BrooklynBlue

I listen to H&H shows every single day, love it, big shout out to James and Chris, patronising loyal:cool:
I haven't listen much to Patronising show but the one with the medium was brilliant.

How do I find older shows? For example, I'm looking for Harrigan's History '96 Group A. The only way it appears I can find it is by scrolling through the App, which is very poor. Is there a search or easier way?

(I also tried by the tags but the app just froze)