Hearts agree terms with Liam Boyce

Decent signing for them.

The boy knows how to score goals in the SPFL. He will need to be watched on Sunday.

We won't fk things up like the last time there. We're vastly improved both domestically and on the European stage and will be expected to collect the 3 points at Tincastle no matter who they sign.

Still a good player for a team like hearts though.
Tincastle :))
I hope you meant that!

Thats the one

We have to make sure we are on it and have the right attitude, if we do we will beat them as we have a better team and better players.

This could be the kickstart we need to get going again.
all depends on whether they park the bus and put everyone behind the ball. One point for them from us would be a good result for them.

Boyce is a mentally challenged, be under no illusions he will be running around similar to McLean in the semi final. Boy scored a hatful of goals last time, be a decent contest in the air for big Niko

Another scenario of a team that are up for it when playing us but let the East End mob take 3 points from them regardless. I actually wish more teams put in more effort against them and no lie back and take it, never going to happen though.
Utter pish.

Tbf to there manager has stuck by his guns, chucked some massive characters in there dressing room and brought in his own.

Tomorrow is a pivotal game tbh

We need to right the wrong of our last visit. Always a potential point dropper up there. Need to be at it from the off and then take over.

Good player when he was at Ross County. If he scores the goals that he did there, then he’ll be a decent signing for Hearts.

It'll be a cold day in hell when I'm worried about an ex Ross County player who was playing for Burton.
Our players come out focused and determined, we are winning this game, we're much better than them.

It'll be a cold day in hell when I'm worried about an ex Ross County player who was playing for Burton.
Our players come out focused and determined, we are winning this game, we're much better than them.
I don't think anybody is worried. All some are saying is that the boy can score goals and is a decent signing for Hearts.

Will get them a few goals as was decent for Ross County.hopefully not Sunday. Not sure if match fit and been playing much down in England?

Another scenario of a team that are up for it when playing us but let the East End mob take 3 points from them regardless. I actually wish more teams put in more effort against them and no lie back and take it, never going to happen though.

This is pish to be fair.

Something like 23 goals few years back for County pretty sure he was the league's top scorer. Could well keep Hearts up. Good signing for them.

I sat beside McCourt on the flight home one day from a match years back. As much as I hated him playing for that lot he was actually a gentleman and spoke away to me about the football and took the banter well.
Don’t think he’s that good at all if he was any good a better team than Hearts would have snapped him up

Back