Hearts league reconstruction plans

EndOfDays

I’ve summarised the Articles below.

A change to the League structure that involves a variation, up or down, from the 42 club figure or which involves a redistribution of the prize money - requires 90% approval from the Premiership clubs (11-1). It is classed as a Qualified Resolution. And 75% approval in each of the other two voting blocks.

However, any change that sees the number of clubs remain at 42 - however they are structured - and requires no change in the prize money would be deemed an Ordinary Resolution or a Members Resolution. As such it would require 75% approval from Premiership clubs, 75% approval from Championship clubs and 75% approval from the combined League 1/2 clubs.

Same as the Rangers Members Resolution recently.

If the clubs agree on a reconstruction model that sees the total number of clubs remain at 42 and no changes to the prize money distribution then it only requires the 75% approval from each of the three voting blocks.
Would 13 and 14 be happy with that?

Ladbrokes Premiership
1st - 13.40% - £3,350,000
2nd - 9.60% - £2,400,000
3rd - 8.25% - £2,062,500
4th - 7.25% - £1,812,500
5th - 6.75% - £1,687,500
6th - 6.25% - £1,562,500
7th - 5.75% - £1,437,500
8th - 5.50% - £1,375,000
9th - 5.25% - £1,312,500
10th -5.00% - £1,250,000
11th - 4.75% - £1,187,500
12th - 4.50% - £1,125,000

Ladbrokes Championship
1st - 2.25% - £562,500
2nd - 1.90% - £475,000

Valley Bluenose

The season after next 3 teams could be looking at automatic relegation under these plans and it also dilutes the prize pot for the Premiership clubs by inviting more teams into the league.
It doesn’t dilute the prize pot at all. The prize pot is based on a percentage of prize money for position 1 all the way down to 42, not a dedicated ‘pot’ for the top flight. All that would happen is prizes for clubs 13 and 14 would be moved into the top flight.

Maxiglw

Until there is a recognised "start" date for a League how can we be sure what teams will be left to play in it ?

Anyone seen / heard / been told what value the "new" TV deal will be ? - i posted on other thread that this money will be less than now and those at the "top" will demand all of it as will be only way to finance themselves going forward until Vaccine comes.

What teams will survive this - and in what state will their squads be in ?

Dark and troublesome days ahead for Scottish Football whilst being led by corrupt place men

Valley Bluenose

Would 13 and 14 be happy with that?

Ladbrokes Premiership
1st - 13.40% - £3,350,000
2nd - 9.60% - £2,400,000
3rd - 8.25% - £2,062,500
4th - 7.25% - £1,812,500
5th - 6.75% - £1,687,500
6th - 6.25% - £1,562,500
7th - 5.75% - £1,437,500
8th - 5.50% - £1,375,000
9th - 5.25% - £1,312,500
10th -5.00% - £1,250,000
11th - 4.75% - £1,187,500
12th - 4.50% - £1,125,000

Ladbrokes Championship
1st - 2.25% - £562,500
2nd - 1.90% - £475,000
I‘d say ‘no’. It’s a huge gap in comparison to the others. Means they’ve less of a battle fund to try and get back. However, it’s Scottish football......depends what Peter tells them.

Harrogate Bluenose

We dont need Hearts if we have Stranraer. I take comfort on their last statement ending.

As such, I intend, with the full backing of my committee, to explore all avenues in order to properly redress, with fellow likeminded clubs to achieve what I believe is the righting of wrongs on so many fronts.

If we can make sure they are not bribed and do the honest thing we should press ahead regardless.

As I said we should look after clubs who have integrity.

Ibroxkev

In this current climate I can’t see teams in the top league accepting less TV money & given the fact that they are a bogey team for us we’d be better off without them.

david1982

I have a sneaking feeling reconstruction will go ahead.
The clowns at the SPFL main objective will be to isolate Rangers. The last thing they want is other clubs in Rangers corner.
Never underestimate these devious bastards.
I think it will do the opposite.

Rangers I think will have made some "friends" if you like throughout this process.

Virgil Hilts

We dont need Hearts if we have Stranraer. I take comfort on their last statement ending.

As such, I intend, with the full backing of my committee, to explore all avenues in order to properly redress, with fellow likeminded clubs to achieve what I believe is the righting of wrongs on so many fronts.

If we can make sure they are not bribed and do the honest thing we should press ahead regardless.

As I said we should look after clubs who have integrity.
They’ll probably accommodate Stranraer too.

As long as CeItic get the title everything else is negotiable (if required).

david1982

The SPFL are buying time with them and they are taking it.

I have heard unconfirmed reports of the 11-1 being changed to 9-3

If its 11-1 there is no chance of this happening. Although the SPFL will do ANYTHING to stop a forensic audit of the Dundee vote happening.
You can bet your house on the voting threshold being changed. It's the only way this will work I would go as far as 8-4.

Walters80

It doesn’t dilute the prize pot at all. The prize pot is based on a percentage of prize money for position 1 all the way down to 42, not a dedicated ‘pot’ for the top flight. All that would happen is prizes for clubs 13 and 14 would be moved into the top flight.

That's based on the assumption of an average normal season which 20/21 won't be.

Massive subsidies will have to be made to lower league clubs to keep them going plus a massive drop in league revenue will make it impossible to keep that formula in place.

The SPFL won't have a league sponsor, might not be able to play the league cup and have to pay for the cost of hub stadiums all without potentially a single fan stepping foot inside a ground for 6-8 months.

Harrogate Bluenose

They’ll probably accommodate Stranraer too.

As long as CeItic get the title everything else is negotiable (if required).
Cant see it.

Even if its 14 14 14, Stranraer still will be playing the Brechins and Albion Rovers of this world.

League Formation does not do much for them. They would still be in the bottom tier. And its an illegal vote in anyones mind bar the Scottish press that has caused all this.

Valley Bluenose

That's based on the assumption of an average normal season which 20/21 won't be.

Massive subsidies will have to be made to lower league clubs to keep them going plus a massive drop in league revenue will make it impossible to keep that formula in place.

The SPFL won't have a league sponsor, might not be able to play the league cup and have to pay for the cost of hub stadiums all without potentially a single fan stepping foot inside a ground for 6-8 months.
It looks likely that League 1 and League 2 will be mothballed. Maybe even the Championship as well. If that happens I guess the lump of cash that would normally be paid out in prize money for those leagues will be deducted from the overall pot and distributed equally within each block of the three leagues. So a mothballed club in the Championship would get more than a mothballed club in League 2 for example.

The cash normally allocated within the top flight could be distributed as per current percentages.

Killie Bear

They will change the voting structure to either 9/3 or 8/4 to pass it. Watch and see.

Rangers I think will go for it for nothing else than to keep Hearts as a useful ally going forward looking at the bigger picture.

Aberdeen probably as well. This is all about the bigger picture going forward now that some of the bigger clubs have seen with their own eyes how Bungcaster and Turdo MacLennan work
The whole fcuking thing is a sham. The voting structure has already been changed to 1/11 for the scum get whatever the scum command

The Moon on Mars is Blue

ST Mirren have said they'll vote against already, Hamilton won't vote for something that increases the likelihood of them being relegated the following season when the league drops back to 12 and judging by what Hivs fans are saying I think they'd be apoplectic with rage if their club voted to keep Hearts up.

It's doomed to failure before a vote even takes place.
You would be surprised ,St Mirren Hamilton ,Hibs etc will all be leaned on.

Virgil Hilts

Cant see it.

Even if its 14 14 14, Stranraer still will be playing the Brechins and Albion Rovers of this world.

League Formation does not do much for them. They would still be in the bottom tier. And its an illegal vote in anyones mind bar the Scottish press that has caused all this.
There’s £800k in unallocated parachute payments if the Farts resolution is carried.

Harrogate Bluenose

i cant see

Peterhead, Forfar, Clyde voting to demote themselves to the bottom tier to play the likes of Albion Rovers, Plus Cove Rangers won't be voting for them to go back down after not even playing 1 game in the league above. Thats 4 teams with only 2 needed in league 1 and 2 to see it fail. Stranraer will be in not better position in fact worse of as it will be harder to get out the bottom division. And Dumbarton have said this is not the time. Theres your 6 right away from leagues 1 and 2.

gmbear

Hearts don't deserve to be in the league other than by challenging the process that expelled them from the league.

They have a case they can take to court and if they don't take it to court they don'e deserve to be in the Premier League.

At the moment, Hearts are content to let corruption pass so long as those who fvcked them over agree to see them alright. Contemptible club!

Harrogate Bluenose

i cant see

Peterhead, Forfar, Clyde voting to demote themselves to the bottom tier to play the likes of Albion Rovers, Plus Cove Rangers won't be voting for them to go back down after not even playing 1 game in the league above. Thats 4 teams with only 2 needed in league 1 and 2 to see it fail. Stranraer will be in not better position in fact worse of as it will be harder to get out the bottom division. And Dumbarton have said this is not the time. Theres your 6 right away from leagues 1 and 2.
Now if you look at the 2nd tier. Ayr were mad regards reconstruction. So only 2 more from other 9 clubs. Why would clubs like Arbroath, QotS vote not to have the like of Hearts visiting them two times a season? Keeping Hearts in their league is security for them in more ways than 1.

Taking two top championship teams and placing them in league above, just weakens the 2nd tier financially for those clubs that spend most of their time there.

EH47

I think the rest of the clubs are leading them on. I don’t think it’ll happen.
I believe 100% it will happen.
Doncaster and his crooked mates have already intimated there isn't the money to fight it if Budge takes it to court.
I believe the SPFL have given Hertz the nod to come up with something that will fly with the other clubs.
IMO, this is why there's been silence from Tynecastle, they're touting their plan round the other clubs.

However I would love to be wrong and see Hertz set the lawyers on them.

Harrogate Bluenose

Hearts don't deserve to be in the league other than by challenging the process that expelled them from the league.

They have a case they can take to court and if they don't take it to court they don'e deserve to be in the Premier League.

At the moment, Hearts are content to let corruption pass so long as those who fvcked them over agree to see them alright. Contemptible club!
And why we MUST vote not to allow.

barrheadbear

The team that’s being relegated at the head of Re construction plans. Only in scotland
Nothing as corrupt as modern day Scottish football, it is so brazen it's embarrassing.

I believe it requires two no votes from the Premier Division to scupper reconstruction plans once more - here's hoping someone voted with us in bringing this farce down.

Theciscokid

What's the likelihood of the 11-1 vote structure changing and the Beggars having the decisive vote and voting FOR to then be lauded by everyone as the messiah's . Apart from us obviously.

Harrogate Bluenose

What's the likelihood of the 11-1 vote structure changing and the Beggars having the decisive vote and voting FOR to then be lauded by everyone as the messiah's . Apart from us obviously.
its 9-3 vote if cash stays the same and no more teams come into the SPFL

a 14 team SPFL means any club landing bottom of the table will be severely crippled. The money for finishing last is night and day compared to now.

Doncaster will try and raise a parachute fund bigger than is but this might need the 11-1 vote

The Harbour Master

They are going to stay up arent they?

Hearts’ latest proposal for league reconstruction is set to be submitted to the SPFL next week after taking a bit more time to consult clubs across all leagues
Yes, they will get what they want in order to ward off the threat of legal action as I suspect the SPFL know they will lose.

Valley Bluenose

Nothing as corrupt as modern day Scottish football, it is so brazen it's embarrassing.

I believe it requires two no votes from the Premier Division to scupper reconstruction plans once more - here's hoping someone voted with us in bringing this farce down.
I posted this just a page ago but will repeat it. Some obviously missed it.

I’ve summarised the Articles below.

A change to the League structure that involves a variation, up or down, from the 42 club figure or which involves a redistribution of the prize money - requires 90% approval from the Premiership clubs (11-1). It is classed as a Qualified Resolution. And 75% approval in each of the other two voting blocks.

However, any change that sees the number of clubs remain at 42 - however they are structured - and requires no change in the prize money would be deemed an Ordinary Resolution or a Members Resolution. As such it would require 75% approval from Premiership clubs, 75% approval from Championship clubs and 75% approval from the combined League 1/2 clubs.

Same as the Rangers Members Resolution recently.

If the clubs agree on a reconstruction model that sees the total number of clubs remain at 42 and no changes to the prize money distribution then it only requires the 75% approval from each of the three voting blocks.

bucks72

Why would Budge have voted the way she did if there was not some sort of orchestrated plan to keep Hearts up?
I also think it will be worth watching what Dundee get in terms of friendlies and loan players before we start back.

Yosser

They are going to stay up arent they?

Hearts’ latest proposal for league reconstruction is set to be submitted to the SPFL next week after taking a bit more time to consult clubs across all leagues
Yep. Lawell will be backing the team that took points of us and dumped us out the SC.

Jonzin

The SPFL have kept all the clubs that they have to sweet and have left us isolated. Don’t think there is anything our Board can do.