Semi final tickets

Literally an issue I never have. Dunno how people struggle to checkout.

You sure you've clicked on the accepting terms?
Yes mate. I've done this plenty of times before. I'm getting a warning that only 1 ticket can be bought and I only have 1 in my basket. As soon as I click checkout, it's taking me back to the top of the page. I'll clear my cookies and try again.

Yes mate. I've done this plenty of times before. I'm getting a warning that only 1 ticket can be bought and I only have 1 in my basket. As soon as I click checkout, it's taking me back to the top of the page. I'll clear my cookies and try again.
You'll need to clear your basket, log out and leave it 30 minutes before going back in if it's saying that.

The system thinks you've already bought one, most likely as you've been in so long trying to buy it.

You'll need to clear your basket, log out and leave it 30 minutes before going back in if it's saying that.

The system thinks you've already bought one, most likely as you've been in so long trying to buy it.
You know what I think has happened? I think Vodafone have blocked my access with their over-zealous security. I'll try again later.

Why can't these things be simple? :D

So if Hearts don’t sell all their tickets the remaining unsold tickets aren’t coming back to us to sell? What an absolute joke.

Luckily I got one but shambles that.
That shouldn't be new information, it was clear when the allocations were announced.

Hearts wanted to be able to offer the North Stand from the start of their sale and so have committed to paying for the full allocation regardless of ticket sales.

Was sure there had been one. So I should be able to get my tickets just now if we had semi competent people to contact :rolleyes:
I don’t think you’ve much chance of getting the points added .my dad has a lift pass and v at Johnstone almost passed out due to the heat . We didn’t get in till bout 15:20 by that time the turnstiles at our bit were closed . But got up in the lift followed it up and was told that points can’t be added later if card want scanned .

Hearts are only selling the dear seats at the moment to reduce the amount they will have too cough up for not selling their full allocation.

Taken from Hearts website

Earlier this month the club secured an initial 50-50 allocation of tickets, giving as many Hearts fans as possible the opportunity to cheer on Steven Naismith’s team.

As has been previously mentioned, one condition of the agreement to receive an equal split of tickets was that the club agreed to cover the cost of any unsold tickets from our allocation, so it is in all of our interests to sell out and give the team the level of backing that Hearts fans are famous for.

Taken from Hearts website

Earlier this month the club secured an initial 50-50 allocation of tickets, giving as many Hearts fans as possible the opportunity to cheer on Steven Naismith’s team.

As has been previously mentioned, one condition of the agreement to receive an equal split of tickets was that the club agreed to cover the cost of any unsold tickets from our allocation, so it is in all of our interests to sell out and give the team the level of backing that Hearts fans are famous for.
I hope they get a hefty bill.

Hearts are only selling the dear seats at the moment to reduce the amount they will have too cough up for not selling their full allocation.
They are selling East Stand tickets as “hospitality”
£85 for a beer,prematch meal at Tynecastle,return coach and match ticket.
They are obviously pulling out all the stops to try and sell tickets.

They are selling East Stand tickets as “hospitality”
£85 for a beer,prematch meal at Tynecastle,return coach and match ticket.

They are obviously pulling out all the stops to try and sell tickets.
Fair play
I think we are £260 for the exact same package

They’ll sell out no bother imo the whole allocation they have

Just got mine at 6.00 although it still states 1680 points which isnt correct. Should be at 1635 from 6.00

didnt let me buy south stand at 6.20, bought west stand

i was just glad i got to checkout, usually i am phoning people to talk me through it

Unfortunately I did miss one as I’d changed my card due to a scam (and email for failed payment went to junk folder). Trying to sort out with the ticket office but they are being very strict. 22 years a ST and been on the CCS. Understand the reasoning but was hoping for some leeway.

A genuine mistake and am really eager to go to the game :(
They should be understanding of the circumstances & surely realise you did what you could.

Poor from them.

I notice they have kept the south upper and a few sections behind the goals back from sales towards the BT STAND. Bet this is to give to rangers if they don’t sell them despite the fact they have paid up front. They can segregate that so I wouldn’t give up hope yet if you don’t have one!

I cant see it mate,they would then not be able to ask for 50/50 in future if they buckle.
Theyl take the hit.

No tickets will be returned. they’ve agreed a deal with the sfa where they’ve paid for them up front. Unsold will just go to schools/groups etc

I notice they have kept the south upper and a few sections behind the goals back from sales towards the BT STAND. Bet this is to give to rangers if they don’t sell them despite the fact they have paid up front. They can segregate that so I wouldn’t give up hope yet if you don’t have one!
They won't put Rangers fans behind the goals in the Hearts end.

They are doing hospitality packages (which include seating in the east stand) for £85.
Some seats in the south stand will be held back for higher end hospitality.
Not all available tickets go on general sale.
They have already committed to taking and paying for their full allocation.

Got our three tickets today, could have got them on Tuesday but waited till pay day.

West stand as usual.

Back