Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Saturday - Sky Sports

Belter of a day for it and the pitch looks in great condition so no excuses today let’s get right into them gers :)):))

D4lmBevXkAA4ffq.jpg
I’m confident that our starting eleven will bring the 3 points back to Glasgow. I predict 2-0 for us.
Come on The Rangers.

If it’s true that Grezda and Barisic simply aren’t fancied by the gaffer, does that not raise a lot of concern with regards to how he might spend any of the money we get from the potential sale of Morelos?

Neither of the two were what I’d call cheap.

If it’s true that Grezda and Barisic simply aren’t fancied by the gaffer, does that not raise a lot of concern with regards to how he might spend any of the money we get from the potential sale of Morelos?

Barasic i think is a good player and could do well for us if given the time. Grezda was just a waste of money

Having a feeling this could be a draw, 2-2(defoe both) maybe... expect a good game though. Hearts over 2.5 cards at evens looks good bet to me.

Honest(well kinda) ref for once.

No

Most managers probably get more wrong, than right, it's the right ones that make them a success.

Mistakes happen

Barasic is or has been injured. However, Grezda got game time recently and now doesn't even make the bench suggests to me that his days are numbered.

Quite possibly the same applies to Barasic.

No

Most managers probably get more wrong, than right, it's the right ones that make them a success.

Mistakes happen

In terms of where money has been spent, where are the right ones?

Even Gordon is starting to raise questions with the way he’s played since December, mean time Katic couldn’t get in the side for a error strewn loan singing.

Why are they linking Arfield back down south?

One year ago he move back up saying he wanted to get north and he has a 4 year deal. Are we actively touting him??

James McFadden really discussing the possibility of Arfield leaving ?

Jesus Christ. 4 more years of this shite television coverage with these utter halfwits.

We are up against a decent pair of centre-halves today.

Levein's trying to tell us they only list to us this season because they didn't take their chances.
Both Ibrox games we blew them away.

Back