Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
NTmtV5E.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

3-0 to us.

I’d go with same team as Wednesday, with Cantwell in for Lammers. That said, if the manager chose to go with the same team then I’d be happy, but I doubt that’ll happen.

Danilo, Sima and Cantwell to score his first of the season.

The bigger pitch should suit Rangers more,better for Sima and Wright.Hearts will find it harder to play that awful low block.State o the pitch will be awful.3-1 the Rangers

Butland

Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Yilmaz

Jack
Lundstram

 Wright
Lammers
Sima

Danilo

Cantwell's recent performances have shown that he's not firing at 100% yet, so I'd have him coming off the bench again and hopefully he'll be ready to start on Thursday.

Anyway, last Wednesday's side deserves to start again.

Get it done Rangers.

It's a biggie. Not looking forward to the state of the pitch but we'll have too much for them regardless.
3-0 the Famous

3-0 to us.

I’d go with same team as Wednesday, with Cantwell in for Lammers. That said, if the manager chose to go with the same team then I’d be happy, but I doubt that’ll happen.

Danilo, Sima and Cantwell to score his first of the season.
Cantwell was still heavily strapped in yesterday’s Training Ground video. Obviously still has an issue so it might be a case of deciding whether he starts tomorrow, or on Wednesday. Can’t see him managing 90 minutes in both. I suspect he might start on the bench tomorrow.

Just as long as we play how we can and not bottle it we'll have too much for them. One concern will be the state of the pitch after the weather and a semi on it the day before.
Rangers win tho!!! MON THE BEARS.

Get right into them from the start. Get a quick goal and command the game and don’t concede early to allow them to park the bus again. 3-0 nil to us. Confident the gaffer will steer us to the final.

I hope we go into this looking to absolutely tear them apart. They’re not going to be able to sit in like they did at Ibrox, their goal was a lucky one. They won’t get that start again.

I hope we go into this looking to absolutely tear them apart. They’re not going to be able to sit in like they did at Ibrox, their goal was a lucky one. They won’t get that start again.
I don't want an easy 5-0 repeat of midweek, these players are too prone to taking it easy and not doing enough.

There is a huge game next week and I want them to work for and engineer the result tomorrow, then keep that going for Sparta.

Confidence must be high now after the past few games.

Hopefully we kick on tomorrow.

Danilo is a a breath of fresh air which we needed in the team.

Confident that we will do them.

3-1 bears.

I'm looking forward to this game as it's the first game I will have been to all season due to ill health, An old workmate has got me a ticket in the debenture seats, so we're making a day of it, having brunch in the city then off to Hampden for a drink ,
My predictions are never correct, but I'll go for a 2-0 win, Danillo and Sima the scorers

4 wins out of last 5 games scoring 14 goals and conceding 1 goal is great form which includes the tricky away euro tie.
I am confident of a good result and performance tomorrow..
cant wait for it..

We just have to get into the final and give ourselves a chance of silverware.

Won’t be easy but I expect a decent victory tomorrow.

Mon the Gers, you know what we expect.

Ibrox Pitch Size: 115 x 78 yards
Hampden Pitch Size: 115 x 75 yards

Mythbusters?
Total myth. I think it’s more about the big occasion sapping energy from legs than the big pitch.
Lesser Hampden used to have a bigger playing surface back in the day.
I’m sure Ochilview (henhousemanure) was the largest in the country. Again, bygone days of yore B-)

I'm looking forward to this game as it's the first game I will have been to all season due to ill health, An old workmate has got me a ticket in the debenture seats, so we're making a day of it, having brunch in the city then off to Hampden for a drink ,
My predictions are never correct, but I'll go for a 2-0 win, Danillo and Sima the scorers
Enjoy your day, hopefully the Ted's will put a smile on your face.

I am hoping you have a great day.

We will win this.

1-0, 5-2, 3-1 or whatever, we will win this, I've nae doubts at all that we'll win this.

Danilo WILL score, he's starting to look like a player, even with the mask.

Haven’t been confident of good a result for a while but looking forward to this one. I think we can beat them comprehensively.

The bigger pitch should suit Rangers more,better for Sima and Wright.Hearts will find it harder to play that awful low block.State o the pitch will be awful.3-1 the Rangers
Hampden is only 2 metres wider than Ibrox and the same length.

Wikipedia lists Ibrox as
Field size114.8 × 74.3 yards (105 × 68 metres)

Hampden it says
Field size115 yd × 75 yd (105 m × 69 m)
Sorry, I never saw your post. Pitch size is a myth. We should be tanking them on any surface.
I think many people think that because we are so far away from the pitch.
I actually think we will hammer them today.
Just do it Rangers. 2-0 HT 4-0 FT.

Back