Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

McInnes would definitely steady your side mate, Naismith ran out of ideas as soon as your team went one nil down. A tough one to stomach today for sure.
He doesn’t have a plan B mate. If we go a goal behind the approach doesn’t change, don’t know if you noticed today but we rely heavily on Clark spreading the ball out from his box - problem being, his distribution is abysmal. We don’t have the ability, ambition or calmness for him to start from our own third, funnily enough since we lost Souttar that has been missing altogether.

A sore one to take today but only because it underlines what we already know, the bulk of our players just aren’t good enough to push us to establishing ourselves as the best of the rest.

Scott Wright came on for you today and looked like a Rangers player, I know he has his critics but his effort and determination means he can at times perform above his perceived level. Has Clement in short time been able to recognise his assets, mainly being his pace and directness, and have a word in his ear regarding how to react and what he needs from him if he is on the park? Perhaps. Maybe as a Rangers fan you can see subtle changes in other players in the last few weeks.

None of our players are attempting to excel themselves or being coached to harness the best of the abilities that they do have. Naismith and co have had several months to implement ideas and instil a philosophy in the squad and none of us Hearts fans are seeing evidence of any of this. Instead of seeing us progress, we are watching us regress.

Never seen Steven Davis involved in the last couple of matches is he still part of the coaching staff?

Hearts fans had a lovely day out. Forget the football all their action happened at the food kiosk

“Queued to buy 2 pies and a coke, nae pies, okay 2 chips and curry. Paid. Comes back, only enough chips for 1 chips and curry. Asked for a refund for the second. Asked to tap my card and it would be refunded within 3 days. Checked my bank after the game and have been charged another £6 instead of refund. Email complaint sent”

I see the gutter press doing their bit to piss all over the result with their "fourth official smiled at Clement after the second goal" headline. Desperately obsessed!!

Back