Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

C'mon the teddy bears! I dont care the starting 11 today! as long as its 11 men who are willing to give their life for that badge on their chest today!! Lets show these horrible c***s what a real club is with real support. Sending our support from the Ibrox bar tenerife

I'd be delighted to see Rossiter back at last, he's some talent, but I don't know if this is the game for it. Lennon will have his animals fired up for this and we'll end up having the lad on a stretcher after 10 minutes.

Docherty/Rossiter/Goss would be my three in the middle, if he does start.

Get Middleton on the bench, if we're needing a goal he can go wide left with Murphy off of Cummings.
My midfield would be

Rossiter
Candeias Goss Docherty Murphy

Can’t see us getting a result today but looking for the team to roll their sleeves up like the second 45 the other night and fight for the cause.

Let’s just get this season done and roll on the Stevie G era!

Not really confident at all but hopefully Rangers can prove me wrong.

‘Mon the Famous, do these junkie bastards!

C'mon the teddy bears! I dont care the starting 11 today! as long as its 11 men who are willing to give their life for that badge on their chest today!! Lets show these horrible c***s what a real club is with real support. Sending our support from the Ibrox bar tenerife
I'm heading there just now

I'd go flat 5 in midfield and 1 up front, with Murphy and Candeias ready to break quick. We need to stifle them in the middle of the park, as spoon burners have ran over us in there a few times this year.

19th Century Terrorists going with their strongest 11. Point should get the job done today but let’s get the 3.

McCrorie is definitely suspended isn't he? That's the BBC, Daily Record and Sky saying he's anticipated to start in midfield today.

Given the mental fragile team we have, we will be lucky to get a point

Don't prove me right yet again Rangers
That’s the way I think as well. I have no faith in this team whatsoever that I actually considered the possibility that hivs beat us by 6 to overtake us. But surely even this squad won’t let that happen.

In saying that hivs have been in a bit of turmoil this week so we should be going out with a positive attitude to beat them. Players are also playing for their futures with the new manager coming in.

DdEfe8cWkAAcJSo.jpg

As good as it could potentially be apart from maybe alves slotting in and maybe docherty for holt but I’m happy enough.

I’m delighted for Rossiter, the past couple of years can’t have been easy but full credit to him for coming back and then making the starting XI today.

I hope his injury problems are now behind him and this is the proper start of his Rangers career.

I know he's just a troll, but Sutton still trying to suggest a 6 goal hibs win might be possible haha

Back