Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

Can’t find too much fault in that starting 11. I’d rather see Alves in than Martin, but unsure how he has been training. Docherty has loads of promise but he wasn’t doing it when he got his chance so Rossiter seems a better option today.

I predict a win for us to end a season that has been disappointing and seemed so very long.

Mon the gers, players are due is one final good performance to cap a relatively miserable season. A win would hopefully put both the sheep and the hivs scum firmly in their place.

Bit of a crazy decision to start Rossiter imo. Really want the the lad to do well but it will be a tough game to come into for his first start in months and hopefully he's up for it mentally as well as physically. Would rather we gave him the pre season to fully get ready and played Doc instead.

Bates is about the only one in the line up with any sort of physical presence. If Lennon isn't still nursing a hangover it's not going to be hard to set up to bully us.

We do have that odd habit of throwing players into big games when it’s totally unexpected.

I genuinely don't know what Holt needs to do to be dropped. He has been awful for weeks. Docherty must be scratching his head. That said, I certainly hope Holt has a good game today.

I am just back from a 4 day ban after expressing an opinion on Holt that perhaps crossed the line. he is a good worker...but that is it. he has contributed but unfortunately will never be good enough.

that said, this is likely to be his last start for Rangers so I hope he makes it a good one

Alves in I would definitely have liked. Docherty is there as an option, but it’s a coin flip there between him and Holt. Neither player has offered much steel this season which is what we need today.

Hibs doing to us exactly what we should be doing to other clubs.

Put us as far out of the camera shot as they can

Let's be honest I don't think we could put out any line up that would have us excited.

I'm just glad this season is over after today and we can see the back of a lot of these players.

Dont see whatvekse we can add aoart from going a proper 442.

We dont have anything better there and as wishful as it is to play youth, thats fine if its done and dusted and positions sorted but its not. How would it be fair to fling in inexperienced kids when we know we face a battle?

I dont expect much but they need to give 90 minutes of fight.

No harm to Holt but it's depressing to see him in the line up. Can't fault his effort but he contributes nothing.

Shows how poor our recruitment has been in the past 2 years when he still commands a first team place.

I reckon Docherty would do a better job at left back than Halliday.

Stronger, faster, better tackler and I’m sure he deputised at full back for Hamilton a couple of times.

Back