Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our customer service is nothing short of shambolic. They literally take the piss because they know the fans will go regardless
Don’t worry. A new junior customer service manager will sort it. Probably have zero autonomy to change things. Might manage the customer agents but that’ll be their whack

Don’t worry. A new junior customer service manager will sort it. Probably have zero autonomy to change things. Might manage the customer agents but that’ll be their whack
When i say customer service i’m grouping the whole clubs view on service whether that is ticket office,SLO it all falls under that bracket and they just don’t care. Someone, somewhere in the club is extremely incompetent when it comes to that.

When i say customer service i’m grouping the whole clubs view on service whether that is ticket office,SLO it all falls under that bracket and they just don’t care. Someone, somewhere in the club is extremely incompetent when it comes to that.
I was being sarcastic m8. Stewart Robertson released a grieving apology to fans saying things would improve. They haven’t
The club needs a revamp in customer services, SLO position needs reviewed/ticket office manager needs reviewed and approach to mygers/ticket communication needs improved

No rush. Only the nine days left to inform those that have tickets, get payment and post the tickets out. They must be sitting on their hands in there. Lazy incompetent clowns!
Ballot will get done tomorrow. Successful fans told by 5pm, likely only have 2 days to purchase.
Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s only £7 delivery offered

Cutting it fine to sort buses etc

Increased transparency and communication though…

They’re full of shite.

An embarrassment of an operation and in any other industry, they’d be bankrupt as a business or sacked.

Completely incompetent, understaffed and largely hopeless.

You’d have more success outsourcing the whole lot to a third party in Asia.

It’s nigh time fans media start asking questions privately considering they have direct communications with the club

I don’t mean specifically about Hibs. I mean about customer services

It’s nigh time fans media start asking questions privately considering they have direct communications with the club

I don’t mean specifically about Hibs. I mean about customer services

The SLO’a job is exactly this.

He goes on random sabbaticals when these key issues are at the forefront though.

This is a topic that involves the fans, has a direct impact of the fans, been a shit show for an age, but never improved.

*Awaits the next sound bite; we’ve hired a college drop out and they’ll be starting 3 hours a week in the NY, working Monday 5-8am.

Last edited:
The SLO’a job is exactly this.

He goes in random sabbaticals when these key issues are at the forefront though.

This is a topic that involves the fans, has a direct impact of the fans, been a shit show for an age, but never improved.

*Awaits the next sound bite; we’ve hired a college drop out and they’ll be starting 3 hours a week in the NY, working Monday 5-8am.
I think we’re at the stage that Season ticket holders are going to have to send a group letter/email and get it co-signed. The status quo isn’t good enough

I don’t blame the SLO directly but I think it’s clear the club don’t value the role. Why is he being silenced? There should be a team of SLOs. I also don’t believe the SLO should be an open-ended role - it should be fixed term and rotated every 2/3 years. Need someone who’s willing to question stuff. Why would you risk your job at present when it’s open-ended?

I think we’re at the stage that Season ticket holders are going to have to send a group letter/email and get it co-signed. The status quo isn’t good enough

I had a similar thought earlier, need to do something for the club to sit up and take notice because it can’t continue like this.

Only way of contacting them is entering the email lottery were you may or may not get a reply in a few days time. It’s madness.

Surely it must be a problem with something , the ticket office giving themselves less than two weeks to send out tickets seems mad

We're being taken for mugs by the club here, the game is just over a week away and we've been told nothing about tickets, we're trying to sort out numbers for buses and folk are trying to sort time off work etc.

Treating customers like this wouldn't be tolerated in any other business, what makes Rangers think they can get away with it @Greg Marshall??

Increased transparency and communication though…

They’re full of shite.

An embarrassment of an operation and in any other industry, they’d be bankrupt as a business or sacked.

Completely incompetent, understaffed and largely hopeless.

You’d have more success outsourcing the whole lot to a third party in Asia.

Genuine question. Can fan media groups not take charge with a panel of fans from here or H&H who feel strongly about their experiences and what the expectation is of our ticketing / customer service and share this with the club?

We've been talking about this for years but nothing is changing. Maybe a glossy front end with MyGers but the operation and substance behind it isn't cutting it.

Genuine question. Can fan media groups not take charge with a panel of fans from here or H&H who feel strongly about their experiences and what the expectation is of our ticketing / customer service and share this with the club?

We've been talking about this for years but nothing is changing. Maybe a glossy front end with MyGers but the operation and substance behind it isn't cutting it.
Theres a few that could go on and rip mygers to shreds. Do it on a recorded podcast and highlight areas that need improved and questions to be answered. Balls then in rangers court to provide answers or it becomes clear they don’t value transparency like the SLO said in the Lyon thread

Theres a few that could go on and rip mygers to shreds. Do it on a recorded podcast and highlight areas that need improved and questions to be answered. Balls then in rangers court to provide answers or it becomes clear they don’t value transparency like the SLO said in the Lyon thread

Exactly. I mean a structured round table if you like. Not a slagging match.

I'd recon we could slimdown the operations for a personel perspective and bring in better software to manage the process. Everything is very old school and when you employ low wage staff who don't talk to each other you'll have a huge amount of issues and frustrations.

The poster above @Crouchy is right. If it was any other business we wouldn't be back giving a 3rd, 4th or a 5th chance.

Exactly. I mean a structured round table if you like. Not a slagging match.

I'd recon we could slimdown the operations for a personel perspective and bring in better software to manage the process. Everything is very old school and when you employ low wage staff who don't talk to each other you'll have a huge amount of issues and frustrations.

The poster above @Crouchy is right. If it was any other business we wouldn't be back giving a 3rd, 4th or a 5th chance.
Any conversation has to be minuted with agreed action points. We’re past the tick-box focus groups to appease people, we need to see a summary shared with season ticket holders and action points

There’s zero added value in getting 4/5 people in for a private conversation, things being discussed and agreed, then nothing coming from it. This hasn’t worked the last few times

The club try to keep discussions under wraps and have private conversations with noisy fans. There was a few posters on here invited in for meetings yet nothing was ever released. Why are conversations private? We’re all season ticket holders with similar queries. Get it on a podcast that’s recorded and it’ll be a start

Any conversation has to be minuted with agreed action points. We’re past the tick-box focus groups to appease people, we need to see a summary shared with season ticket holders and action points

There’s zero added value in getting 4/5 people in for a private conversation, things being discussed and agreed, then nothing coming from it. This hasn’t worked the last few times

The club try to keep discussions under wraps and have private conversations with noisy fans. There was a few posters on here invited in for meetings yet nothing was ever released. Why are conversations private? We’re all season ticket holders with similar queries. Get it on a podcast that’s recorded and it’ll be a start

Any appetite for this, chaps? @mdingwall @David Edgar

Even a series for supporter recommendations to the club?

Something needs done . The only way to contact is by email . I’m not saying we need the ticket office open 7 days a week but it should be open say 3 days a week . If it’s down to the staff not wanting to go back cos they got comfy working from home then replace the staff. There should also be a phone number to call. It’s embarrassing to think the customer service was prob better under the spivs

Be more than willing to facilitate that pal.
You’ve got a much wider audience than this forum, I honestly think it could be the first step in getting genuine concerns addressed

I’m not wanting an open forum that ends up a shouting match, I mean getting a few opinionated and clued up people to go on explain concerns and give suggestions for possible remedies

I get your position would purely be facilitator but I think it would help. We’re all season ticket holders. We all want what’s best for rangers. But right now it seems as if the club see paying customers as an irrelevance

Has something changed with the allocation process? I haven't being getting emails to register for away games since the Motherwell...

The fact is if any other company treated there customers with the same amount of distane they wouldn't be in business long

Has something changed with the allocation process? I haven't being getting emails to register for away games since the Motherwell...
There was an email sent out in October asking to register for all 6 away games in advance right up to the winter break starting with Livingston, Lyon, Hibs, hearts, Aberdeen and Celtic

Livingston 5 days away and tickets not arrived yet (Have they even been posted?)

Hibs 8 days away and no communication at all regards ballot results.

Lyon 16 days away and indy travellers still not been told who has been allocated a ticket to allow them to finalise their plans.

Has our ticket office moved from incompetent to actually on strike?

There was an email sent out in October asking to register for all 6 away games in advance right up to the winter break starting with Livingston, Lyon, Hibs, hearts, Aberdeen and Celtic

Checked my email twice and I never received that email. Been wondering why the emails had stopped (last one I got was the St Mirren one). Really poor from the club.

Checked my email twice and I never received that email. Been wondering why the emails had stopped (last one I got was the St Mirren one). Really poor from the club.

It wasn't just an email to register for games mate.

It was the last MyGers update email, which contained a couple of different things. Right at the bottom of it, was a link to go in and apply for all the upcoming away games.

It would be easily missed by a lot who don't read the MyGers emails tbf.

It falls into one of three categories

Either:

1 - incompetence
2 - understaffed
3 - both

Hibs away some may need half days at work which doesn’t give them a lot of notice

Lyon as well, folk will need holidays and to finalise travel arrangements

The lack of communication is nothing short of a disgrace tbh.
I checked his account details, has his job title as SLO, his work email address and a link to the rangers website

It’s clearly not his personal account so why can’t he answer questions. It would be a disciplinary matter if I joined a forum and put my employers details on it with my company email if I wasn’t acting in a professional capacity

I checked his account details, has his job title as SLO, his work email address and a link to the rangers website

It’s clearly not his personal account so why can’t he answer questions. It would be a disciplinary matter if I joined a forum and put my employers details on it with my company email if I wasn’t acting in a professional capacity
I don't even think he knows to tell us tbh.

If this ballot for hibs does not take place today am guessing special delivery will likely be the only option when purchasing these tickets

If he knew and was allowed to tell us he would. But why can’t he respond saying he doesn’t know but he’ll chase it up? There’s complete silence
Probably embarrassed to say he doesn't know or he's been told not to say anything until he's given info.

Totally amateur whatever way.

It falls into one of three categories

Either:

1 - incompetence
2 - understaffed
3 - both

Hibs away some may need half days at work which doesn’t give them a lot of notice

Lyon as well, folk will need holidays and to finalise travel arrangements

You honestly think folk hold off making travel arrangements for Euro away games

mental

more folk travel without tickets than actually get them

Absolute joke still have not booked flights yet as i wont travel without a ticket.have hotel booked but getting close to the point if i cancel it will have to be paid on full.Am on 1601 points so should be ok but flights are not getting any cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back