Hibs boss Shaun Maloney thinks Ryan Porteous was denied a penalty in the first half of their 2-0 defeat

Don’t worry Maloney you will not have too worry about decisions like this much longer. Your management career will be short lived

Clancy and possibly Collum would have given that as a penalty.

Rangers need to push for VAR. Like, really need to push it.

Maybe Ian Cathro was the only other more obvious ‘coach not a manager’ that I can remember

He’s just feeding the anti-Rangers narrative with the penalty comment.

That’s hilarious , he hooks his arm round Bassey’s head then falls over. It was such a non event I didn’t even notice it last night .

Him and his backroom team seem to be absolute weirdos.

Apparently also said they could have beaten St Mirren 5-0 (they lost 0-1), and that Livingston were lucky to not get a scudding in January (Hibs lost 2-3).

Seems to be a classless wee naff with a penchant for denying reality. Only a matter of time before he's at Celtic.

If they made one of Maloney it'd be a scale model. Some size of square heed on the wee cu nt.

Wayne-Rooney-Corinthian-big-head.jpg

Trying to play Champions League style football with a sunday league team. Be lucky to make it to summer on current form.

Also my misses said when the camera cut to him in dugout he looked like a wee boy out of school on work experience haha.

That'll be the subject sorted for discussion on tonights phone ins then, whilst ignoring the only stonewaller not given in the match.

I stuck the radio on last night when heading home and heard wee Shaun make this the main topic of his ‘interview’ with Richard Gordon.
Im not surprised but it’s laughable how a tangle at a corner becomes the narrative.
On another note it sounded so unprofessional as his mobile signal kept cutting out.

Last night just confirmed that Porteous is a complete red neck of a boy.

He needs to head down south for the good of his career as he's regressing badly. Couple of years in league 1 down there and learning to be a defender instead of a grade A cock.

When he broke though at Hibs he looked like he could be a decent player but each time I see him he's getting worse. All over the place positionally.

When your team is in free fall down the league you see things that didn't actually happen. Wee Baloney will be sacked at end of season. A wee fud who has been carried and looked after by a series of managers.

if I was him I’d be more raging at mr potato head trying to defend in the lead up to our 2nd goal

I have seen Porteous do that before. When being closely marked touch-tight he loops an arm around the back of his marker and drags him to the ground. It’s crafty. At some point a referee will fall for it. But if Maloney wants to talk about a penalty not given he should take a look at Camden’s barge into Kent not long after the first penalty. I suspect Walsh thought “I can’t award another one so quickly after the last one? Look what happened to Andrew Dallas”.

The worst cheat from Porteous was when he threw himself in the air and then curled up like a pillbug , yelping all the time , from supposedly he took a kick from Arfield. From the mainstand , you could see the clear gap between him and Arfield's foot. At least 6 inches.
He got the foul.

Correct, there was absolutely zero contact. It was an attempt to cheat and get an opponent sent off. It was disappointing Kevin Thomson didn't call it out for what it is. I think he described it as a coming together.

I have seen Porteous do that before. When being closely marked touch-tight he loops an arm around the back of his marker and drags him to the ground. It’s crafty. At some point a referee will fall for it. But if Maloney wants to talk about a penalty not given he should take a look at Camden’s barge into Kent not long after the first penalty. I suspect Walsh thought “I can’t award another one so quickly after the last one? Look what happened to Andrew Dallas”.
Lewis Ferguson done it to Tav and got a penalty.

Porteous grabbed Bassey's arm at a corner and pulled him to the ground so that Bassey landed on top of him. Then claimed that Bassey pushed him.

Freekick to Rangers and a correct decision.

That prick Porteous sure does a lot of cheating.
Thomson was poor on Rangers TV last night

Going out of his way to protect his Hibs pals rather than call it as it is

When the BBC don't have it on their highlights programme you know there is nothing to see. They wouldn't miss a chance for a bit of Rangers controversy and study it ad nauseam.

I remember porteous punching the ground when it wasn't given. He seemed to be pulling bassey more than other way about.

Let's just say if we got one like it, it would be the headline of the game.
Porteous punching the ground is his go to move when he’s at it and the ref knows he’s at it.

The worst cheat from Porteous was when he threw himself in the air and then curled up like a pillbug , yelping all the time , from supposedly he took a kick from Arfield. From the mainstand , you could see the clear gap between him and Arfield's foot. At least 6 inches.
He got the foul.
He should pulled for that blatant cheating, i watched it thinking wtf is he doing.

Managers under pressure will come out with some amount of nonsense. The weird thing is that last weekends odd comment was slated by their fans (beat 1-0 but should have won 5-0) but some of they mentalists seem to be buying this. Some of them also think that we shouldn’t have had the 1 penalty, let alone the 2 we should have had.

Their hatred of Rangers is blinding they fannys into looking at just how horrible a job Maloney is doing. Can’t wait until Dick Campbell dumps them out the cup this weekend.

After much inner debate and contemplation all of not more than 20 seconds, in conclusion, I disagree with the obviously myopic Shaun Baloney I think the only thing Porkie chops deserved was something broken.

Back