Hibs consulting their players re tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Julien is the Yahoos patient zero here it would make some kind of sense that he was in the company of his compatriots while in Dubai, so that could rule both Edouard and Ntcham out for tonight and the weekend.
Depends who they have said was close contact of him. They have said its been based on the travel arrangements last Wednesday.

"I can 100% tell you it won’t be checked up."

What do you base that on?

This is a matter of public health. They have already been found to be manipulating the truth.

Why is it unreasonable to demand the original booking arrangements for their flight?

Ah of course - what celtic says is law isn't it? And is it out of the question to go to the airline to ask for these details?

Ive done numerous passenger locator forms and no one has questioned on any part of it,
My work mates that live in England have had loads of questions phone calls the works.

If Celtic are found to have more positive cases in the days that follow I can only presume they will be absolutely hammered for refusing the tests here and putting people at risk by playing the game

CELTIC: Hazard, Duffy, Soro, Turnbull, Rogic, Johnston, Frimpong, McGregor, Harper, Welsh, Laxalt.

Subs: Doohan, Taylor, Connell, Coffey, Okoflex, Henderson, Ralston, Hjelde, Karamoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back