Hibs have asked for Celtic to be tested before tonights match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid has a 5-14 day incubation period. 49 of the scum employees were in a metal tube for 6 hours with someone who 100% had the disease. Well within the incubation period. They have 13 players plus management self isolating as things stand.

Would you be happy with us just waltzing onto a pitch with them?#

Not a chance on Earth would I want us anywhere near that squad unless there were cast iron guarantees of safety given.

And folk on here are calling hibs out? Laughable really.

As I said in another thread, what's the PFA's stance on this? Sirely they must back Hibs' stance here? It's H&S after all.

Pretty sure they would have been involved in signing off the testing protocols which Hibs are demanding Celtic go over and above for them.

Pretty sure they would have been involved in signing off the testing protocols which Hibs are demanding Celtic go over and above for them.
Probably no one imagined that a member club would be as stupid to play as fast & loose with the protocols as Celtic have though.

Extreme situations call for extreme measures.

The whole testing and behavioural protocol only works for football if everyone adheres to the rules. If one corrupt Club break these rules then they should be heavily punished.
What a brass neck they have not even trying to diffuse the situation by agreeing to more testing.
They have much to hide.

Would anyone here really, honestly feel comfortable if Rangers were supposed to be going to Celtic's cess-pit and playing them tonight?

What if some of our players got infected and it screwed us over for the next few games; what if that fucked the rest of our season?

Hibs are quite right to protect their players if that's what the choose to do. They have shot at the League Cup in a fortnight, so an infection could cause them even more acute problems than it would us.

Worst comes to worst it'll be an agreed postponement - just more pressure on Celtic as the weeks go by as long as we keep winning our games.

Covid has a 5-14 day incubation period. 49 of the scum employees were in a metal tube for 6 hours with someone who 100% had the disease. Well within the incubation period. They have 13 players plus management self isolating as things stand.

Would you be happy with us just waltzing onto a pitch with them?#

Not a chance on Earth would I want us anywhere near that squad unless there were cast iron guarantees of safety given.

And folk on here are calling hibs out? Laughable really.
Well, their manager doesn't seem to think Celtic have done anything wrong.

Sorry I’m not buying this

One player tested positive. Since then all others tested negative

If we were asked hours before our game to re-test all players following Helander testing positive, we’d likely have said no as well.

Hibs are being shitebags here.
But Helander did not sit beside his team mates in an enclosed space for 7 hours whilst infected.

Can’t blame Hibs as they have already been messed about beyond belief here. Wouldn’t be a wild guess as to there being far more rule breaches with this trip than is in the public domain. Obviously Hibs beating them is the best result but quite happy for as much controversy involving Celtic and Sfa etc being highlighted for all to see

Celtic players on loan to hibs before the end of the window if the game doesnt go ahead tonight. You can guarantee it

If any Hibs players end up testing positive after this they would surely have very good grounds to sue the SPFL into dust. The Players Association should surely be getting involved here as well. This is scandalous. Not even being hyperbolic, this is genuinely negligence of an extreme and seemingly deliberate nature.

I never bought the conspiracy before, but as this goes on I'm becoming more convinced they are trying to goad the government into stopping the league.
The lead must be taken by The Players Union on this.

Bet your bollocks to a barn dance that Hibs refuse to play and the orcs demand a 3-0 and the powers that be roll over and give them it without as much as a whimper from Hibs

It has late postponement written all over it now.

Any other club and the SPFL table would already be updated with 3 points to the covid infected team

If I was a Hibs player I can't say I'd be overjoyed at the thought of being in the same environment as Contagion FC right now.

That said, fūck them and fūck Celtc. Its a pity they can't both lose tonight.

The SPFL are potentially putting the Hibs players and staff at risk of a virus that is killing thousands of people. Are they not supposed to look after ALL clubs? They are always on the side of the scum, child rape harbourers. We all know that. This, however , could seriously affect people's health. Absolutely disgusting.

Be interesting if Hibs refused to play. What disciplinary action could they realistically be threatened with? I didn't buy into it before but maybe Seperate Entity FC are looking for the season to be halted as some have already suggested.

Also, I'm sure Leitch commented previously that any individual who is worried about their employer not protecting them in this climate should more or less contact him. HIVS should bounce this mess straight to the government if the SPFL are refusing to help them.

Be interesting if Hibs refused to play. What disciplinary action could they realistically be threatened with? I didn't buy into it before but maybe Seperate Entity FC are looking for the season to be halted as some have already suggested.

Surely they'd forfeit the game 3-0.

I'm not even joking.

Only in this absolute clusterfuck of a backwater could that be the actual outcome here.

Can’t blame Hibs as they have already been messed about beyond belief here. Wouldn’t be a wild guess as to there being far more rule breaches with this trip than is in the public domain. Obviously Hibs beating them is the best result but quite happy for as much controversy involving Celtic and Sfa etc being highlighted for all to see
Yes this is good, also if this dosnt cause bad blood between them from now on then them spoonburners are well just turning over and have their tummy tickled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back