Hibs have asked for Celtic to be tested before tonights match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one the other week and it took 2 days to hear back.

You got a PCR test the gold star if you, will the others are talking about lateral flow which don’t take long but aren’t as sensitive .
I don’t blame Hibs for asking they have a duty of care to their employees.

Shocking that they can just refuse and that's the end of it...

Kind of hope Hibs take this all the way to the government.

Would anyone here really, honestly feel comfortable if Rangers were supposed to be going to Celtic's cess-pit and playing them tonight?

What if some of our players got infected and it screwed us over for the next few games; what if that fucked the rest of our season?

Hibs are quite right to protect their players if that's what the choose to do. They have shot at the League Cup in a fortnight, so an infection could cause them even more acute problems than it would us.

Worst comes to worst it'll be an agreed postponement - just more pressure on Celtic as the weeks go by as long as we keep winning our games.
I don't feel comfortable walking past their supporters without holding my breath, let alone approach their covid riddled hovel.

Game on. Hibs, if you didn't have enough incentive to get torn into these rhats tonight then you certainly do now

You got a PCR test the gold star if you, will the others are talking about lateral flow which don’t take long but aren’t as sensitive .
I don’t blame Hibs for asking they have a duty of care to their employees.
Indeed they do and so do the manky mob which not only includes employees, but self employed and visitors etc to provide a safe environment.

The SPFL are potentially putting the Hibs players and staff at risk of a virus that is killing thousands of people. Are they not supposed to look after ALL clubs? They are always on the side of the scum, child rape harbourers. We all know that. This, however , could seriously affect people's health. Absolutely disgusting.

This might just be the straw that broke the camels back Fergie.

Massive risk by the scum. If Even one Hibs player tests positive after this game then not only will it be them liable but will also be the SFA.

Then the goverment truly will %^*& this league over. It is outrageous for this game to go ahead tonight. I would rather they lost on the pitch but not at the expense of the whole league.

100% should be awarded 3-0 Hibs.

Massive risk by the scum. If Even one Hibs player tests positive after this game then not only will it be them liable but will also be the SFA.

Then the goverment truly will %^*& this league over. It is outrageous for this game to go ahead tonight. I would rather they lost on the pitch but not at the expense of the whole league.

100% should be awarded 3-0 Hibs.

They don’t give a fućk about the welfare of Hibs players.

They didn’t even care when Torbett & Cairney we’re running riot.

Scum doesn’t cover it when it comes to trying to describe these cuńts.

They don’t give a fućk about the welfare of Hibs players.

They didn’t even care when Torbett & Cairney we’re running riot.

Scum doesn’t cover it when it comes to trying to describe these cuńts.

I am fully aware they couldnt give a shit. But if this entire board is not ousted if the curtains come down because of this then why even bother to continue in this league?

Clearly, more than ever its being run for 1 club.

Hibs owe it to the health of their players and staff to request tests. If its possible for the results to come back in time there is no reason it should be rejected.

Last edited:
Mhanks clearly desperate to bait the govt into cancelling the season. UEFA's guideline was that if less than 75% of the games have been played then it'd be null and void.

Mhanks clearly desperate to bait the govt into cancelling the season. UEFA's guideline was that if less than 75% of the games have been played then it'd be null and void.

Did they? I can't remember that at all, i remember UEFA being very much in favour of finishing leagues. Got a link?

Indeed they do and so do the manky mob which not only includes employees, but self employed and visitors etc to provide a safe environment.
Indeed,i think the law says anyone who may be affected by their actions as employers ,either directly or indirectly and reasonable doubt gets a mention throughout the legislation .
Plenty of scope in this for reasonable doubt and could well be a case for court action if anything untoward happens .

What possible reason would the SPFL or the beggars give to explain this refusal? Its bizzare. And stinking.

CELTIC: Hazard, Duffy, Soro, Turnbull, Rogic, Johnston, Frimpong, McGregor, Harper, Welsh, Laxalt.

Subs: Doohan, Taylor, Connell, Coffey, Okoflex, Henderson, Ralston, Hjelde, Karamoko

How can Duffy be involved if he left the squad and travelled via a commercial flight... surely that's compromised his involvement in the bubble?

Hibs should have their players tested just before the match. Then any infections pist match will identify the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back