Hibs new T-shirt

Well if they brought it out to wind up Rangers fans, job done.

We have more things to worry about that rival fans winding us up.

Well if they brought it out to wind up Rangers fans, job done.

We have more things to worry about that rival fans winding us up.
No ones wound up. I don’t really care if they sell the t shirt and they’re stupid enough to buy it. We can point out it’s embarrassing at the same time.

They have the we won a semi final but will get gubbed 5 nil in the final T shirt.
Rangers have the 55 League Titles T shirt.
Big difference.
From their Marketing Manager to the junkie in Leith an absolute cringe worthy embarrassment.

What kind of turbo-virgin would be caught dead in that? Oh wait, I forgot what fanbase we're talking about.

Typical Scottish small club mentality. Win a cup game against us (and possibly even the league cup), grab the small amount of cash it gives you, have some banter against the big guns and then retreat to your hideout to gloat about what little you won ... no matter that you get battered week in and week out ever after and stay the diddy club you`ve been for the best part of 50odd years.

Hibs fans should really be asking why their team can only raise their game when they play us. It is really a form of cheating. They will be nowhere near that level of performance in the final. I expect they will roll over and get their tummy rubbed as usual.

Cant believe they’re so buzzing to get through a semi-final, they’ve won nothing yet. And their league form is embarrassing.

Very, very strange. Suppose it must be difficult being a small-time club that doesn’t win anything. Celebrate anything they can.

To be honest we gave them/him the opportunity to lord it over us and rub our noses in it with gerrards comments.

Aye of course they are tin pot but OUR players gave them this on a plate.

If they beat the tims in the final then no way do they bring out a tshirt taking aim at Celtic or their manager.

Don't even really think it's a shot at us and more of a shot at Gerrard anyway?

They won't be winning the final so who really cares?

(Though I tend to feel that a lot of the other clubs in Scotland, and especially their supporters, are quite happy to see the tims winning.)

The only way to shut this shower up is to beat them in big games.

They've humbled us twice in big games at Hampden in the last 5 years, hence the bolshyness.

It's our own fault we're on the receiving end of shite like this and we need to put it right in the next couple of weeks.

Will they get fed of people replying to the wearers of those shirts... "no you don't look happy, but that's not surprising you support Hibs!"

I can’t believe I’m saying this because normally I like to see Hibs cause Celtic problems, but I really hope they get a doing in the final. Porteous is a fucking cretin and the Hobo in my work has been unbearable the last 48 hours.
I can't go along with that mate but can definitely see where you're coming from.

It's a shame they can't both get f@cked. :)

I can’t believe I’m saying this because normally I like to see Hibs cause Celtic problems, but I really hope they get a doing in the final. Porteous is a fucking cretin and the Hobo in my work has been unbearable the last 48 hours.
You stay in the east of Scotland they have always been worse than septic in my eyes.Remember the old main stand stamping there feet singing hibees.I absolutely hate them and there bitter fans.

Could see why they would’ve laughed at that - shite banter in my personal opinion mainly cause he’s a prick but whatever. This though, is absolutely pathetic.

Sh1te patter but we gave them the result to produce it and Lord it over us.

I doubt our 1st team squad will use it as motivation to silence them in the upcoming fixture, they're that gutless they will probably bend over and give them reason to sell more

I’m so confused at why Hibs have chosen to take it upon theirselves to have this as their banter? Such a small club mentality. Embarrassing

We had better absolutely destroy then next week.

No excuses.
Expect to see us make yer another sluggish start against them like we done on Sunday and last game at Ibrox.

This T Shirt dig at us wont annoy or upset any of our players.

Not being fired up for a semi final after a decade of cup flops is an absolute disgrace.

I am in the minority, but actually thought it was top quality trolling by them, as much as it pains me to say it.

Tragic bastards are obsessed with us. From the Porteous/Morelos picture, still singing about Warburton and now this tshirt

Absolute diddies

Back