Hibs new T-shirt

Might be wrong here, but was he actually asked the question in these words " Is he happy " .
I heard he didn't , therefore if true ,makes him / them look even more stupid than they already are.

Their record against us under Gerrard was played 12, won 0, drew 4 and lost 8. It's been a long time since they beat us ! B-D
And Porteous 2nd win in his career against us in 10 matches its absolutely tragic. Guess it's the faux rivalry they've created since 2016 they sang the Warburton song and then sang one Steven Gerrard. A manager as you said they never beat in his time in Scotland and won us a league title a strange strange support.

Buy one, put it up on the dressing room wall.
You reckon it will inspire our players?

Having the chance of getting to a cup final under a new manager after a decade of failures couldn't raise any passion or commitment in them.

You reckon it will inspire our players?

Having the chance of getting to a cup final under a new manager after a decade of failures couldn't raise any passion or commitment in them.
I'm embarrassed and I wasn't on the park.

If it doesn't inspire them, oot the door January. Bottlers.

Well if they brought it out to wind up Rangers fans, job done.

We have more things to worry about that rival fans winding us up.
Job done?

Nobody here is wound up by this. It’s pathetic. We’re all embarrassed for them that they think this actually winds anyone up.

Whether a result in the actual final will mean as much to them that they end up putting the same level of effort into trying to achieve it, remains to be seen.

Judging by the replies on here, their mocking t-shirt has 100% achieved it's primary aims - to wind-up Rangers fans and elicit a raging response.
If you consider any of those replies to be indicative of someone being ‘wound up’ or ‘raging’, then it obviously doesn’t take much to wind you up.

Job done?

Nobody here is wound up by this. It’s pathetic. We’re all embarrassed for them that they think this actually winds anyone up.

Whether a result in the actual final will mean as much to them that they end up putting the same level of effort into trying to achieve it, remains to be seen.
What effort? Job was done in half an hour, not my words btw.

That should be the main concern and tbh, I couldnt care less who wins it. Would rather hibs, but either way, it won't ruin my weekend.

Imagine a shitey cotton fruits of the loom t shirt with a print to celebrate a cup semi win against the not holders with no manager.

.....at £18

....also after looking at that top I noticed their Dairy milk bar at £18.

Wonder how much the non tarnish fireproof spoons are.

LC semi final t shirts.
Holy mother of cringe.
They let themselves down at every turn, tin pot.

I can’t believe I’m saying this because normally I like to see Hibs cause Celtic problems, but I really hope they get a doing in the final. Porteous is a fucking cretin and the Hobo in my work has been unbearable the last 48 hours.
Too far, a Glasgow mentally challenged defeat is the only acceptable outcome.

I can’t believe I’m saying this because normally I like to see Hibs cause Celtic problems, but I really hope they get a doing in the final. Porteous is a fucking cretin and the Hobo in my work has been unbearable the last 48 hours.
Too far, a Glasgow mentally challenged defeat is the only acceptable outcome.

Could see why they would’ve laughed at that - shite banter in my personal opinion mainly cause he’s a prick but whatever. This though, is absolutely pathetic.

Yes, you guys look delirious.
You’ve managed to beat The Rangers.
Who wouldn’t be happy at that.
Must be like I’d feel if I’d just sh*gged Margot Robbie.
Still reality is just around the corner and it’ll be back to Charlie for your next high.

I get you have a different perspective but, that’s a “no” from me.
Frankly, I don’t honestly care who beats Celtic.

Emma should have ignored that little prick porteous after he ripped the piss out of her by saying that, classless as usual from him, his team won the game and the first thing on his mind is to take the piss out of Emma.
Pathetic

Must be the first time ever that two cup finalists will spend their time before the final obsessing about a team who aren’t playing.

A win against us almost makes the season for many of their fans & there’s a simple answer that never changes - beat them, beat them again, then continue beating them.

The crowing will soon stop…

Reactions: VGM
They'd rather beat us and lose the Final. That's the Hibs mentality right there.
As confirmed to me on the train back to Edinburgh on Sunday. One of them asks his mate when the final is and the reply was December the 19th I think but who cares as long as we beat them today. Small time club with a small time mentality. Still going on about their Scottish cup win in 2016 how sad is that.

Maybe one year they will find a manager prepared to get 100% from them every match and they might finish 3rd.

Pathetic and at £18 a fkn rip off. I hope they are happy after the final tho, after both teams kicking lumps out of each other.

You obviously haven't read the thread - or the near 175 replies ..... to a t-shirt.
No, I have. You may have as well but you're obviously reading between lines that don't exist and jumping to your own conclusions.

I haven't seen anybody on here genuinely wound up by this t-shirt. All I have seen is people genuinely taken aback by how pathetic it is. If anything, the only thing that Porteous and Hivs have succeeded in doing here is admitting that we live rent-free in THEIR heads and that beating us in a semi-final is what they define as success.

This t-shirt does nothing but prove that they've reached new levels of cringe on the tinpot-ometer. It makes a far bigger mockery of them than it does us. I sent it to a Motherwell fan yesterday and their response was "Did they bring that out just because they beat you? Lol."

Wow. You've obviously got a fertile imagination. Show me where I said that!

Wow. You've obviously got a fertile imagination. Show me where I said that!
Feel free to wow away to your heart's content.

On a thread about Hivs bringing out a pretty embarrassing little t-shirt, you saw fit to mention Rangers fans buying orange t-shirts for the same game.

You can backtrack and deny all you want, but the inference is that Rangers fans buying said t-shirts were somehow as much of 'a riddy.'

Feel free to wow away to your heart's content.

On a thread about Hivs bringing out a pretty embarrassing little t-shirt, you saw fit to mention Rangers fans buying orange t-shirts for the same game.

You can backtrack and deny all you want, but the inference is that Rangers fans buying said t-shirts were somehow as much of 'a riddy.'
Simple question, did some of our support buy orange t shirts to wear at a semi final?
Answer Yes/No.

Back