Hibs tried to sign Robby McCrorie on a permanent deal

Hibs & Dundee Utd, as soon as the phone goes we should just say No, and leave it at that, don’t mind dealing with other clubs but that pair we shouldn’t even give them the time of day

I think it is very clear now the plans the club have for this lad. Obviously it can change dependant on his development and performances for Livingston. I fully expect him to do as well as Kelly did at Livingston and become our no1 in the future.

Agree, a lad with high potential but now needs first team games to prove he has got it. Would love him to succeed Shagger when the time comes

It will be interesting to see how he does against top flight opposition and absolutely the right decision from the club.

I am not sure who Livi have in goals at the moment but I hope mccrorie displaces him pronto and gets plenty games

Hibs & Dundee Utd, as soon as the phone goes we should just say No, and leave it at that, don’t mind dealing with other clubs but that pair we shouldn’t even give them the time of day

Disagree. We should not be having any dealings with and Premiership side after they stuck the boot in. F**k each and every one of them and I really do hope we go out of our way to %^*& them over in the future.

Hopefully this boy is a future rangers legend. So no thanks. Even if he was t good enough for us.....wouldn’t like us to be doh g business with hibs.

Loan deals to hibs only....and only if it benefits us by making them stronger v the beggars.

So Hibs wants to do a deal now. The whole Allan saga stinks and will live in memories for a long time.

Good for the keeper, playing at a higher level, will hopefully get him closer to being our number 1.
As for Hibs would not deal with them in any capacity.

Phone call probably went something like:
Hibs : "Hello Rangers, this is Hibs. We'd like to buy one of your players."
Rangers : *click*
Hibs : "Hello? Hello??"

Livingston is a great deal for McCrory to get first team football in the league he is being groomed to play in. As for Hibs after the Middleton debacle I would tell them to f uck off on a permanent basis.

On our bench next year before taking sh@ggers place the following year.
As mentioned we should only sell dud's to the spoon burners

I wouldn’t give hivs the steam off my shite. They didn’t exactly do too well with wee Middleton did they. %^*& them.

Imho Robbie is the natural successor to Alan McGregor so rightly so we shouldnt be entertaining any permanent bid for him,he will get good experience playing for Livi

Strange that they thought we’d even entertain one of our better prospects, particularly for the pennies they managed to cobble together from their junkie den.

Would be great if Robbie goes all the way to the first team. No way we should let him go with proposed Livingston deal coming up

Back