Hibs tried to sign Robby McCrorie on a permanent deal

I know talent is the biggest part for a keeper , but you couldn’t get a better physique for a keeper . Very excited by the boy , also think McGregor was around 24 when he came back from Dunfermline . I would put him out for 2 years at our level , then all going well straight in at no1 .

No chance he was going to leave. Hes a big part of the future here especially with Wes wanting to leave once his contract is up

We shouldn't be dealing with Hibs after all the hatred that they instigated at the behest of Breast FC

McGregor was excellent at St Johnstone who I think were in division 1 at the time. He came back to us and had to fight with Lionel Letizi for number 1. I was blitzed at every game back then though so its difficult to remember :) !

I just remember how slow he was at taking goal kicks and kick outs. You would think we were time wasting against Barcelona but this was against your run of the mill teams. Pretty good apart from that though from my memory.

Remember kids you always have to put your crack pipes down before trying to engage in any business transactions. As has been said those spoon burning scum can get themselves so far to f**k it's untrue.

He’s obviously got a good reputation if teams were enquiring about him. Hopefully he’ll have a bright future ahead of him.

As much as I wish nothing but ill on all things Hibernian FC it does show highly rated Robby McCrorie is.

Glad we told then to piss off right enough.

Can see Hibs getting shrift from now on after Middleton’s loan. Not that we should have doing business with them in the first place.

I would tell them “we don’t sell our players to teams who do not respect our club”

Was going to say rivals but are they phuck

We should only ever loan hibs players if we are using it as a sweetner to buy one of theirs, if they want anything else they can do one
I would never deal with that rotten mob,not even trying to get one of their players,they are shite plus the whole carry on with scott allen was embarrassing,the boy is pish as well!!

After the scott allan nonsense i would be very reluctant to do business with them. And McCrorie looks to have a bright future in the game so looking forward to seeing how he gets on in our league

I said it when middleton went to them on loan and ill say it again...they dont deserve the privilege of having our players. Give them f*ck all!

I remember McGregor going out on loan to St Johnstone, he would have been about 22 at the time and even when he returned I don’t remember him getting rave reviews and it was touch and go whether or not he was rangers class. Now he’s probably thought of as our second best goalie ever.

I’ve got high hopes for Robby, and GK is definitely a position that takes longer to click than some others. Hopefully he does well at Livi and comes back next season to play in the cups for us.
We have some list of superb goalkeepers.

This loan deal to Livingston is the perfect move for Robby to test himself and showcase more of the huge potential I'm sure this lad has.

Back