HIV's v Bheast FC

Have the filth got the full stand behind the goal?
No. Seen this on Twitter from scum SLO

2uhakxg.jpg

Listen to the difference in Walkers tone during this game

I've said on here before that any statement someone makes is neutral, positive or negative. I'd like (someone else) to go through a game he commentates on. When Rangers are playing a high percentage of what he says about us is going to be negative and our opposition positive. An example would be a misplaced pass. For us it would be a misplaced pass, rushed effort or something like that. For the other team (especially Celtic) it would be a good attempt that just fell short. It's quite small things but it annoys me a disproportionate amount. At least Sutton doesn't hide his total contempt for us and his bias. Walker tries to and fails.

the referee is Don Robertson. a massive Celtic fan (and I know his next door neighbour). his parents go to games he referrees with Celtic scarves on. look for a dodgy Celtic penalty soon

Steve conroy was on off the ball last week and said he was a celtic fan aswell

I've said on here before that any statement someone makes is neutral, positive or negative. I'd like (someone else) to go through a game he commentates on. When Rangers are playing a high percentage of what he says about us is going to be negative and our opposition positive. An example would be a misplaced pass. For us it would be a misplaced pass, rushed effort or something like that. For the other team (especially Celtic) it would be a good attempt that just fell short. It's quite small things but it annoys me a disproportionate amount. At least Sutton doesn't hide his total contempt for us and his bias. Walker tries to and fails.

The main problem with this is that your average football fan is a tool who will not question what they hear. Even folk who are aware of Walker's bias, still 'brainwashed' as it were by hearing the constant negativity, what you've posted being a perfect example.

Imagine having a manager who doesn’t cheer a goal his team scores against the champions. What a rid neck.

the referee is Don Robertson. a massive Celtic fan (and I know his next door neighbour). his parents go to games he referrees with Celtic scarves on. look for a dodgy Celtic penalty soon
The commentator said he refereed the fixture earlier this season too.

worked with his brother Michael, can confirm, tims.

Only in Andy Walkers eyes is that not a red and worse still, he sees it as Brown leading by example to try and trigger the team in to action

That's massive for a club like them, they've been massively let down by their fans.

It’s as much the clubs fault as it is the fans.

Either the club were incredibly naive / stupid to think they could actually sell all they tickets, or they knew they wouldn’t but still wanted to be spiteful cûnts and cut the allocations regardless.

Someone on here said they checked the tickets sold and there was literally 2 tickets sold for the Hibs fans section of the South stand. Seems a bit suspicious.

Back