HIV's v Bheast FC

I've said on here before that any statement someone makes is neutral, positive or negative. I'd like (someone else) to go through a game he commentates on. When Rangers are playing a high percentage of what he says about us is going to be negative and our opposition positive. An example would be a misplaced pass. For us it would be a misplaced pass, rushed effort or something like that. For the other team (especially Celtic) it would be a good attempt that just fell short. It's quite small things but it annoys me a disproportionate amount. At least Sutton doesn't hide his total contempt for us and his bias. Walker tries to and fails.
Terrible tackle by Brown and his comments are that he’s just trying to spark some life into Celtc!

He is a celtic fan to be fair don't think many of us would cheer if we were managing a team against rangers and scored

If we play Liverpool in the Champions League final next season, Gerrard better be celebrating our win.

Or I'll be pure raging.

The main problem with this is that your average football fan is a tool who will not question what they hear. Even folk who are aware of Walker's bias, still 'brainwashed' as it were by hearing the constant negativity, what you've posted being a perfect example.

Scott Brown just nearly broke someone's leg with a flying dangerous tackle.

Walker said "he's trying to spark the rest of the team into life with tackles like that."

He now doesn't think it's a red but it's certainly a yellow card. If it was a Rangers player, he'd have been calling it wild, dangerous and saying I think it could have been a red.

As you say, it's subtle but it should still be clear as day for anyone of us watching and listening.

It’s as much the clubs fault as it is the fans.

Either the club were incredibly naive / stupid to think they could actually sell all they tickets, or they knew they wouldn’t but still wanted to be spiteful cûnts and cut the allocations regardless.

Someone on here said they checked the tickets sold and there was literally 2 tickets sold for the Hibs fans section of the South stand. Seems a bit suspicious.
The daft thing is, the fans who have stayed away today will miss them beating the bheasts but be tempted back only to see them lose to us on Wednesday. Great, isn't it.

From the little I have saw hibs will give us a very good game. Lennon always has teams who look really tidy in the middle or the park it has to be said.

Thats a terrible challenge from brown. There apoears to be an acceptance from walker that that is the type of challenge he makes and should only get a yellow for them.

If Ryan Jack makes the exact same tackle Walker would have been spewing for a red card

Dirty 19th Century Terrorist rats

Not watching it, but I take it the poet ref Robertson has let the lego eater off with a red card challenge, and the poet Walker has no problem with that??

Two footed scissor tackle at mid calf height

Anyone not saying a straight red is either at it or a yahoo

Should’ve been a three game ban for that

Only times I have seen Celtic being “got at” is when they are pressed man for man!

On the 29th if we don’t play that way then hell mend us

Cowardly reffing. Nae neck looking for a free kick,doesn't get it but deliberately handles the ball. Shitebag ref flaps then blows for half time instead of booking him.

Fair play to Hibs in the 1st half showing us how it should be done on the 29th. Let's hope they keep it up 2nd half and use all there energy before wed.

Brown should have got a straight red, absolutely ridiculous that he didn’t.

Wonder what card Jack or Morelos would see for that challenge.

In fact, any Rangers player would walk for that.

Yet the filth still think their is a pro-Rangers agenda with referees.

Two-footed, off the floor, scissor action with the legs. Brown will feel hard done-by getting a yellow for that, it's the sort of thing he would normally get away with.

This is quite possibly the weakest sellick side in a number of years. If Gerrard could bring in Davis, and ideally, someone like Solanke on loan, we could yet win this thing.

Wonder what card Jack or Morelos would see for that challenge.

In fact, any Rangers player would walk for that.

Yet the filth still think their is a pro-Rangers agenda with referees.

A wouldn’t complain if any Rangers player got a red for that as it’s a clear red all day for every other team.

Back