Home kit available from 24th of June

Definitely superior to last seasons in my opinion.

20220624-082246-Blend-Collage.jpg

Christ, that really highlights how bad last years kit was, can't believe that went out and sold.

It absolutely isn't. With the exception of the lilac kit (one of the worst I've ever seen anywhere) last year's kits were decent.

This one looks like a child's t-shirt from yer ma's 1970s catalog.

It should come in 3 colours:

Blue with a red and white trim
Red with a blue and white trim
White with a blue and red trim

Then we'd have 3 choices next time we're going to a Brotherhood of Man concert
Last years home kit was a shocker. Made even worse as they thought that was acceptable for the 150th anniversary.

Some of the designs I've seen from adidas and Nike are awful for 2022-23

Adidas
Real Madrid, Man Utd, Arsenal - same home kit template, polo shirt style collar, changed colours
Juve and Bayern - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

Nike
Liverpool, Spurs, England - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

Looking at the Castore kits there, there's some that are very similar looking templates with regards to the neck and sleeve shapes. I'd hazard a guess that our Away kit could be similar shape wise to the Newcastle third kit.

Some of the designs I've seen from adidas and Nike are awful for 2022-23

Adidas
Real Madrid, Man Utd, Arsenal - same home kit template, polo shirt style collar, changed colours
Juve and Bayern - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

Nike
Liverpool, Spurs, England - same home kit template, round collar, changed colours

or you could have Nike going mental with the iconic barca strip

fc-barcelona-2022-23-stadium-home-dri-fit-football-shirt-KmCcgw.png

its not a bad looking strip - its just not Barca

Any other shops selling this, wouldn't mind get the kids one before we go on holiday on Saturday, but live in West Lothian?

Does anyone know if i can get the home top for my 6 month old son? The infant sizes start at 2/3yrs

Doesn’t look like it. The 3rd kit only came out in a sleepsuit for babies. I asked in Buchanan Street store about getting the kit for babies and he said he was hoping they would do the home kit but nothing out yet. I’ll pop to Ibrox later today and ask.

Back