Home kit available from 24th of June

The website has a statement at the bottom of the new strip page saying its Sportemongo on the back, but the Rangers store will offer you the complimentary option to have this replaced once the new back of the shirt sponsor is announced.

Well, the new sponsor has been announced, so again a lack of joined up thinking there from our marketing team.

Tbf, I'm not that bothered about what it says near my arse, so I'll not bother with the hassle of someone presumably sticking another sponsor over the top of the old one, just for that to fall off in the washing anyway.

As in we can swap the shirt?

How much will that cost the club!

No, not a new shirt, they will replace the sponsor on the one you've already bought.

Didn’t they do that 20 years ago with a home shirt when we had the 5 stars on it.

I’m sure you could go in and have 5 stars ironed on (which inevitably fell off)

Tbh mate my boys turning 4 next month and top looks small I'm waiting on his mum coming to see if it will be OK lol
I know what you mean the top looks small but the neck massive

Wee boys tend to have thin necks the one thing I didn’t like about the Hummel kits was the necks on the kids ones seemed sized for a grown Mike Tyson and it looks from those pictures that this kit is the same

Nothing worse than seeing a kid in a new kit and you can see their shoulder blades because the neck is so ridiculously big

I know what you mean the top looks small but the neck massive

Wee boys tend to have thin necks the one thing I didn’t like about the Hummel kits was the necks on the kids ones seemed sized for a grown Mike Tyson and it looks from those pictures that this kit is the same

Nothing worse than seeing a kid in a new kit and you can see their shoulder blades because the neck is so ridiculously big
True mate. True

The home kit is pish.

Anyway, where’s the infant kits at? Have any been on sale this morning?

I like it. Clean, simple design and no stars gets a big thumbs up from me - hopefully that’s the way for all home kits from now onwards. Not by any means an instant classic (for my money, the second Hummel top was our last absolute beaut), but a good effort.

I like the design. I can’t see any socks on sale? If I’m buying it for my kids I usually buy the full kit not just jersey and shorts. If we are going to release a new kit then why not have it all available. Clubs with Nike and adidas don’t seem to have this problem.

Our retail operations are a total disaster, fanbase the size of Rangers being serviced by a company suitable to supply Cambuslang Rangers.

Cant wait to get a quality brand on board again

BTW, if you are on Topcashback - go via there and you can et a few quid back.

Let me know if you need referred!

I like it. Clean, simple design and no stars gets a big thumbs up from me - hopefully that’s the way for all home kits from now onwards. Not by any means an instant classic (for my money, the second Hummel top was our last absolute beaut), but a good effort.
Agree that second Hummel strip was the best for a while. I even managed to pick up an adult sponsorless one which they released.

Definitely superior to last seasons in my opinion.

20220624-082246-Blend-Collage.jpg

It’s the correct shade of blue I’ll give it that.

The red is unnecessary on the collar. Could’ve been one of the best Rangers home kits ever.

Nice looking strip but the fact they have released this weeks after Sportemongo went bust is in my opinion a complete joke. Shambles.

Do the kids kits have sponsors name on them,and if so is SportMon Go on the back of theirs?

It’s the correct shade of blue I’ll give it that.

The red is unnecessary on the collar. Could’ve been one of the best Rangers home kits ever.

i can turn a blind eye to a slight flash of red on the fringes of it
never really like the strips that have it more prominent

My son is 11 and the XL junior from last year is getting a bit neat for him. The next size up is XS mens. Pretty poor sizing tbh

Back