Home kit available from 24th of June

Plenty of them out at Ibrox just now.

They’ve no idea about baby kits for anyone looking. I just got a 2-3 and it is black socks.

Also, heard a guy asking about the sponsor on the back and she said keep the receipt and they’ll change it if it changes.

heading to shop now can check for you.

Can you let me know how busy it is and if they have any 2XL left in the normal kit? I'm assuming Scott will want to come up later and I'm WFH today! Typical when I'm normally 5 mins drive away!

Can you let me know how busy it is and if they have any 2XL left in the normal kit? I'm assuming Scott will want to come up later and I'm WFH today! Typical when I'm normally 5 mins drive away!
It wasn’t busy around noon.
It will probably be a bit busier around lunchtime and late afternoon.
The seemed to have plenty of all the adult sizes,each size has its own rack.
I can’t see Scott not wanting to go for a trip :D

It wasn’t busy around noon.
It will probably be a bit busier around lunchtime and late afternoon.
The seemed to have plenty of all the adult sizes,each size has its own rack.
I can’t see Scott not wanting to go for a trip :D

That's fab, thanks for letting me know!

Posted this in the Lounge, didn’t think it deserved its own thread in the bear pit!

Anyone interested can get a Garcia hoody from Castore pretty cheap at the moment (£49)

With discount code SAVJUNCAS15 you’ll get an extra 15% off which covers the postage cost. Spend more than £60 you’ll get free delivery.

I just got the hoody for me and the wee man’s home shirt for his birthday for £92.

Good man, just took advantage of this , £47 quid delivered, mighty stuff

Look at that BIG BOXT LOGO :eek:
Just watched the Souness video on the other thread and the size of that white BOXT logo is crazy. Hope BoxT are paying really good money as that wastes the strip a bit for me. It stands out more than the Rangers badge. It's ok for Tav as he can cover most of it up with his armband.

Seen a couple about and the collar does look a bit baggy. Not tried mine on yet. Will do when I get home.

I actually went down to a Medium as the large seemed massive on the hanger. Not too worried as I’ll swap if it’s a problem.

Got the wee man his which was the main thing.

Did notice the Boxt logo looks fecking enormous on some sizes in the shop. Might’ve been junior strips or something but it’s like the logo hadn’t been resized to fit the smaller strip and just utterly swamped the sleeve compared to bigger sizes.

I was in and out so didn’t take time to check which ones it was.

Posted this in the Lounge, didn’t think it deserved its own thread in the bear pit!

Anyone interested can get a Garcia hoody from Castore pretty cheap at the moment (£49)

With discount code SAVJUNCAS15 you’ll get an extra 15% off which covers the postage cost. Spend more than £60 you’ll get free delivery.

I just got the hoody for me and the wee man’s home shirt for his birthday for £92.

Thanks a lot for that mate, really appreciate it.

Got myself 2 Garcia hoodies, a fleece sweatshirt and base layer bottoms all for £114.

Then they threw in a free backpack listed at £60.

All with free delivery.

Anyone reckon adhesive remover and a hand wash would be ideal to get Boxt off the sleeve or would it likely damage the shirt too much?
There’s videos of folk removing logos from strips on YouTube mate. Seems to work but leaves a black mark from the adhesive that supposedly washes out after a few washes.

I’m not sure I’d be confident enough to try it

Anyone reckon adhesive remover and a hand wash would be ideal to get Boxt off the sleeve or would it likely damage the shirt too much?
Not sure, but if anyone can recommend a way of removing the Boxt thing and Sportmongo nonsense I might actually consider buying the top. If not then I'll just stick with the training gear.

How did Leeds get their version of the logo changed?

Who do we bombard with emails? We love doing that.

:D
Leeds clearly saw how ridiculous it looked and took on board fan feedback in order to change it.

A solid white block on our blue kit is dreadful.

AVvXsEjUl1ELBE0sbaaBbX70puFHSmTDjEqXccaiZontarO7puytHzADeZyczcmk7ZYfabNRYeo7ujSY_puQlWgMO43_PP3LABFWRsZlA869PRy-sHKY1EpDgDg4RfjsrmAzJj2HPA9r2l3YQqO9TB_hUKuAfr50jQcW8WD4aCHL3Oqxmdsuom69t3FhpMwYQA=s1000

2 tops ordered, but through Castore rather than Rangers store. I'm not paying £6.50 delivery just because I ordered through the Rangers website

Would be interested to know at what time of a season we sell the most shirts as not many will be thick enough to pay £110 for a football top.

Club must lose quite a decent bit of money with so many different outlets having better selection + prices on our stock.

I do quite like it but not with a defunct and ridiculous named sponsor on it.

Will hopefully be able to buy without that soon.

Reactions: VGM
I do quite like it but not with a defunct and ridiculous named sponsor on it.

Will hopefully be able to buy without that soon.
Apparently end of year going by a poster who was in the shop today.If that's the case then it's the training top and quarter zip top for me.

How long does Castore standard delivery take lads?
At kit launch it’s a lottery. Genuinely could be over two weeks.

There’s folk on another thread though with orders from before today already delayed and saying by end of July they’ll get dispatched.

They never cope well with big kit launches and some get very lucky, others wait far too long.

At kit launch it’s a lottery. Genuinely could be over two weeks.

There’s folk on another thread though with orders from before today already delayed and saying by end of July they’ll get dispatched.

They never cope well with big kit launches and some get very lucky, others wait far too long.
Cheers mate -- shambles eh

Back