Hospitality Ticketing - general

Better not be like the final where I got palmed off with 1 ticket from 2 season tickets. If you are guaranteed a hampden ticket with a 26k allocation you know something is wrong

Better not be like the final where I got palmed off with 1 ticket from 2 season tickets. If you are guaranteed a hampden ticket with a 26k allocation you know something is wrong
I have been the same for the last few ballots I have been successful in. Drives me mad.

Ha ha just noticed something on the ballot for the cup semi. Game is on the 21 April, closing date for applications is the 29th April :)) :))

They want us out of C72, it seems. More money to be made on these seats.
I think this is inevitable.
I was at GR as a guest recently and the match seats nowhere as good as C72. It's easy to walk from this lounge to where C72 seats are so it's an easy fix for them given the money they charge.

This comes up every year but never happens
Depends, maybe not a straight you are out, but they can increase the price every second season by a ridiculous amount.

I would be happy ditching the bar bit, and just keeping the seat. Not sure there is much more they can add while keeping the same capacity to justify increases. Don't even get the tumblers anymore.

There also seems to be a rise in empty seats around me.

Last edited:
Applied for two hearts and got two hearts, think that is the first time since we played them last year at Hampden.

Could it be a change for things to come, emails out before mygers, getting what asked for?

Applied for two hearts and got two hearts, think that is the first time since we played them last year at Hampden.

Could it be a change for things to come, emails out before mygers, getting what asked for?
Mygers tickets been out for a few days

Sorry just seen you said emails out before

Second Hampden game in a row I have selected for my ticket to be posted, as I always have given I live 440 miles from Ibrox… second game in a row that the confirmation email hasn’t included postage and told me to pick it up.

No idea why this has just started happening all of a sudden. Had dozens of tickets posted to me over the years.

I’ve emailed them to ask if someone else can pick it up, but no reply yet.

Second Hampden game in a row I have selected for my ticket to be posted, as I always have given I live 440 miles from Ibrox… second game in a row that the confirmation email hasn’t included postage and told me to pick it up.

No idea why this has just started happening all of a sudden. Had dozens of tickets posted to me over the years.

I opted for postage, too. The ticket was delivered last Thursday. I have not been charged for delivery. Several friends in the same situation have also received tickets but postage has not been charged to anyone!

someone else picking it up will be fine mate

Heard rumours yesterday of an 8% increase and no European Games beyond qualifiers for Club 72 next season. If that's the case, I think I'll bow out and try to get two tickets in Govan Rear or Main Stand.

Back