How are they taking the news?

A quick search on Twitter for ‘bhoy forfeit’ throws up some belting results for what some users felt should be the punishment for Aberdeen... not so many since yesterday right enough.

Am i the only one that doesnt see much punishment here?

celtic now get a free week to prepare for a CL qualifier, they get to rearrange a home game for when crowds areback, time to strengthen their squad for more games and get fitness levels up.

sure if we win our 3 games its 11 points but its early in the season and refs will be gunning for us.

i dont actually see where celtic have really lost out here.

We need to be top for as long as possible, simple as that.

The schedule is already ridiculous, and the fact they’re missing two games and could be 11 points behind us is massive.

If the suspected second spike of COVID is widespread and we’re top - well, precedent has already been set.

No, the Twitter tims having Bolingoli in their twitter handle
I know what you mean, mate.
My reference was to a song by Cilla Black, called 'Alfie'. The first line is 'What's it all about, Alfie?'
My point was that no matter what happens, regardless of context, Morelos' name always seems to be drawn into the debate.

IMG-20200811-WA0005-01-01.jpg
That made me laugh.
Superb.

From KDS - They are already looking to find a way of saying , 'aye but whit aboot Rangurs'

1 minute ago#2761
I'm in no way trying to detract from the serious nature of what Boli did and the reaction and consequences of the stupidity of his actions, but I seem to remember that Morellos was allegedly sneaked in via Dublin to avoid quarantine rules. Surely that rumour has to be dispelled as false or brought into the public domain so that all of Scottish Football's dirty little habits can be opened up to scrutiny..
Oh the irony!!

Currently banned from Twitter, how's the meltdown coming along?!

I imagine even the lowest I.Q's among the mouth-breathing hoardes realise this is a potential disaster for them.

Any "but whit aboot Sevco" stuff would be especially funny to see.

I made a thread earlier about how my pals are having a meltdown on what’s app and can’t stop biting, got binned right away somehow but the point was the same as your getting at

it’s wonderful viewing

I’m pretty sure cliftonville or shamrock rovers would only be too pleased to accommodate their fellow republicans from Glasgow in finding a venue
You forget Doncaster is on the the commitee that judge's such things.

Messaged a celtic fan I know about it today and he tried saying

"it'll just give us time to train and maybe get players in and bounce back from the draw, plus there's no guarantee to win the games between."

A fair response but also grasping to make a positive of this shit show.
I don’t think he’s far wrong. The only thing to come from it is the good old back slap from the sfa and them given a bit more time.

Messaged a celtic fan I know about it today and he tried saying

"it'll just give us time to train and maybe get players in and bounce back from the draw, plus there's no guarantee to win the games between."

A fair response but also grasping to make a positive of this shit show.

Are they allowed to train together?

Tim I know told me about it , I made out I knew nothing and had been at work all day then out on the bike ,
He was scathing, wanted the guy sacked never to play for ceptic ever again
I said who the thumb? What’s he done now? Naw not him that other imbecile basil boli ?!

He must be about 50 by now are ye sure ?

I couldn’t stop laughing

The reaction is quite bizarre from the majority.

They mostly seem to accept that their player was in the wrong and are absolutely raging with him, and most of them aren’t actually looking to blame anyone else.

Am I in a parallel universe?

The reaction is quite bizarre from the majority.

They mostly seem to accept that their player was in the wrong and are absolutely raging with him, and most of them aren’t actually looking to blame anyone else.

Am I in a parallel universe?
Even they cant get out of this one. It wouldn't just be football fans that are angry with the idiot. People mostly are following guidelines and some would be under either financial or mental stress in doing so, to then see a football player wilfully ignore the same guidelines would piss most people off.

I'm just waiting on the press release saying that Bolingoli is not a Sellick player, but is indeed a separate entity, as such ra sellick are not to be held accountable.

Are we allowed the Hokey Cokey tune?

You take the first flight out
First flight back
Out, back, out, back
And it gets you the sack...
You do the Boligoli and you head to Spain,
And.... .... ...

(Feel free to finish)
And C*ltic won't take the blame?

Boli my brother you are thicker than me
Can you not see the pain in the tears from wee neil?
They say you've lied but I'm sure your club has too
Boli you're a star in the face of the sky

Many apologies.

In at work this morning and rentokil boy comes in and says "seen any rats". I burst out laughing and said no they're all in hiding after yesterday's news.
He just glared and walked away. :D:D
Used to work in pest control mate and heard that same type of patter every site I went to, just cos he glared and walked away doesn’t mean he’s a disgruntled tim if that’s what you’re thinking. The favourite one I used to get is “there’s plenty of two legged rats up in that office hahahahahaha”.
At first I used to fake laugh to be polite but at the end I used to just glare and walk away :))

Thankfully the Euros will stop this from being an option.

also the plan is to get the Olympics completed next summer, haven't checked fully, but there could be some players getting picked to play for their countries.

Arfield could get picked for Canada as one of the 3 overage players for example, and that is the only region in the world that still needs to play games in order to qualify.

They could lose players to France and Australia

Back