How Has the Kit (at the very least) Not Been Leaked?

GummyBear

This has come to me as certainly throughout the last few years we've had the kits leaked before they have been released, usually on Footyheadlines. Infact just today (I know I sound obsessed) there was a yahoo kit leak.

How do they get ahold of the leaks, and surprisingly how has the club managed to remain so quiet and secretive about a massive thing? Like really, surely there's hundreds of people in the manufacturing facility and the club who know what our kits are and yet, well not a peep.

Obviously, that's not a bad thing by a long stretch and actually impressive considering how poor we've been with keeping things a secret in the past.
And before those who think they know post, just really make sure it's not another concept because I have a fair idea of what's been going about.

I would imagine most of the leaks come from the club's side and if they've not done a photoshoot for the kits then I'd hazard very few people know what it actually looks like yet.

I would imagine most of the leaks come from the club's side and if they've not done a photoshoot for the kits then I'd hazard very few people know what it actually looks like yet.

Yeah, considering players aren't back until the 15th also the fact that the Hummel deal only started yesterday suggests we won't see much until at least then.

This has come to me as certainly throughout the last few years we've had the kits leaked before they have been released, usually on Footyheadlines. Infact just today (I know I sound obsessed) there was a yahoo kit leak.

How do they get ahold of the leaks, and surprisingly how has the club managed to remain so quiet and secretive about a massive thing? Like really, surely there's hundreds of people in the manufacturing facility and the club who know what our kits are and yet, well not a peep.

Obviously, that's not a bad thing by a long stretch and actually impressive considering how poor we've been with keeping things a secret in the past.
And before those who think they know post, just really make sure it's not another concept because I have a fair idea of what's been going about.
Maybe the leak has left the building, maybe we are dealing with proper professionals now, who knows.

Where do Hummel manufacture the strips? I have heard the orange and union flag kit were photographed in Turkey. Perhaps factory workers take a snap and leak it?

Where do Hummel manufacture the strips? I have heard the orange and union flag kit were photographed in Turkey. Perhaps factory workers take a snap and leak it?
Both orange and union flag tops were concept designs from Graemelins and Ibrox kits... Mehmets boutique saw an opportunity and got them made. I like both to be fair and wouldn't complain if they were real but sadly they are fake.

Both orange and union flag tops were concept designs from Graemelins and Ibrox kits... Mehmets boutique saw an opportunity and got them made. I like both to be fair and wouldn't complain if they were real but sadly they are fake.

Cheers bud - I was convinced they were the real deal!

Likely we will see the coaching kit on 15 June, and playing kit between that and the first game in europa League. SD contract ends 31 July so highly unlikely anything will be available retail before 01 Aug.

It's with certainty the kits will be being produced at the moment, obviously nobody knows where and what they look like. Come on factory workers, if we all offer to fund your wages when you're fired it'll be worth it haha

It's Orange

What I find a bit odd is there has been no definitive release date.Now I know we are tied into a deal until July but why has there been no news on this?

They are probably not at the stage of manufacturing them get for there to be leaks, as the PUMA kit deal is still active till July iirc.

Lack of Scandinavian bears in the Hummel factory?

They are probably not at the stage of manufacturing them get for there to be leaks, as the PUMA kit deal is still active till July iirc.
Hummel took over on thursday.
https://twitter.com/hummel1923/status/1002476040495796224?s=20

Rangers website
ddi0jl.png

Hummel took over on the 1st of June.

Seen that leaked Tim one.

Another nod to their Oirish background I note.
They can’t complain when the Orange effort appears at all.
I couldn’t give two shits if they did. As you say, they pander to the scum in their support regularly so they have no room to pass comment. We all know they will though and I, for one, will take immense pleasure from their pain. I hope it is crippling.

Could be that the kit manufacturers and sponsors have changed and are better. And also certain players not around the club (Miller and Wallace) with loose lips.

Seen that leaked Tim one.

Another nod to their Oirish background I note.
They can’t complain when the Orange effort appears at all.

As I've witnessed myself on Twitter from being added a list named 'Blue Nose Yoon Bastards' (I actually tried to have a non argumentative, name calling debate for providing evidence on 1. The result to the email investigation and 2. The evidence as to where one of these got called a f****n b*****d) by one of their cult members.

Only works one way. I can already see the 'outrage'. Ill Phil having a meltdown that 'Sevco will be charged by the SFA' and plenty of da's out there posting their useless opinion on twitter about a colour as our club just stands back not giving a single %^*&.
Bring it on, this time we're not backing down like 2003.

I remember working in the rangers shop in 2000 we were told absolutely no leaks when all the stock came in. But this was early internet days and pre photo phones.

All that happened was I told my mates to come in hang around the back of the shop and I would take it upstairs and show them.

In the end after all the no leaks chat I was given my top 5 days before the release date and able to turn up at fives wearing it. Got circled by about twenty guys at shawlands asking me if it was the new top. Impatient bears even back then! :D

Leaks usually happen when the kits are being moved for retail distribution. Given we’ll not have that till after the season kicks off I’d say the first look we get will come from an official picture.

Having said that remember a kit was leaked from an air freshener??:D

Good answer mate. If they haven't done any photoshoots there won't be many pics floating about, and are we not still tied to Puma until the season almost kicks off.

As I've witnessed myself on Twitter from being added a list named 'Blue Nose Yoon Bastards' (I actually tried to have a non argumentative, name calling debate for providing evidence on 1. The result to the email investigation and 2. The evidence as to where one of these got called a f****n b*****d) by one of their cult members.

I have no idea what any of this means......:confused:

I think we'll announce it alongside or shortly after 1-2 'big' signings.

Makes sense to market this in the best way possible, considering it's probably going to be our biggest selling range in history. Not being fully hampered by some shit deal and an orange third strip will see to that.

An orange and blue kit will kill the scum, it will destroy them, all our many haters will be barking like mad dogs. Our response must be, " we will wear whatever we like and you lot will do nothing about it."

Aye going by stewart Robertson's comments that seems to be the case.
Hummel must have the kit designed tho.

By Robertson's comments it suggests it's all been done. I imagine as we speak they're being mass produced in a factory somewhere considering most kits are produced months before their actual release (My current Scotland top was produced in July 2017).

I've seen the side-on view of Broxi wearing it, just blue with the white chevrons. Don't think there are any more images about yet.

Back