How Has the Kit (at the very least) Not Been Leaked?

Strip leaks usually come from factories. We may not have the replica kits in production yet.

They take months to get the stocks up, I can guarantee they'll be being produced as we speak mate.

Might be the case but given the sound bites from the club I'd be amazed if the strips are in shops before the 1st of September.

Seemingly that wasn’t the actual kit he was wearing.

Yeah but I think if they've made up a blue shirt with white chevrons we can take that as confirmation that it'll have white chevrons and not dark blue or (god forbid) red. Which is a good thing.

This has come to me as certainly throughout the last few years we've had the kits leaked before they have been released, usually on Footyheadlines. Infact just today (I know I sound obsessed) there was a yahoo kit leak.

How do they get ahold of the leaks, and surprisingly how has the club managed to remain so quiet and secretive about a massive thing? Like really, surely there's hundreds of people in the manufacturing facility and the club who know what our kits are and yet, well not a peep.

Obviously, that's not a bad thing by a long stretch and actually impressive considering how poor we've been with keeping things a secret in the past.
And before those who think they know post, just really make sure it's not another concept because I have a fair idea of what's been going about.

Probably because it is a bespoke design so only Board and Hummel have seen it as they agreed on design.

The strips are confirmed, people have seen them but rightfully are not letting out any details and leaving it for the club to reveal. The only thing I was allowed to say was that we are indeed having an orange top.

The union jack away kit is not happening, lol, and we should be very happy with what the club do reveal.

The strips are confirmed, people have seen them but rightfully are not letting out any details and leaving it for the club to reveal. The only thing I was allowed to say was that we are indeed having an orange top.

The union jack away kit is not happening, lol, and we should be very happy with what the club do reveal.
Thanks for the update Doc. Sounds good.

Might be the case but given the sound bites from the club I'd be amazed if the strips are in shops before the 1st of September.

You could be right - that might explain the perceived delay in releasing the final product
The team will be wearing the new strip when ?
Our Euro game on (or near) the 12th of July ? Or will we be wearing it against local team(s) in Spain first ? Presumably we must start the league campaign in August with it? Or am I missing something ?

Back