How's your wife/partner coped with you this season?

The OP is the first poster in FF history to actually follow the rules. For this he should be applauded.

I've also been accused with the "you love Rangers more than me" statement, she didn't expect me to answer with "I know" so I've never been asked or challenged on such matters again.
Its when you answer with " to be fair, I love celtic more than you" that you know its time to move on.

‘You love Rangers more than you love me ‘must get trotted out by every wife out there, at the end of the day, we fell in love with rangers before we knew our wives, that is the reply she who must be obeyed always gets from me!
Well done op, hope your not in the doghouse this evening once she finds out :p
My good lady has taken a shine to watching the bears this season with me, loves Scotty’s salute .

Just noticed the big skirting boards in the photo OP, do you live in an older property? for those that never noticed have a word with yourself.

Will return to thread when fear has kicked in for OP.

In answer to the question, my missus is English and our first “date” was in bluebells in Lanzarote, so she knew the score from day 1, still get the eye roll now and again when I mention kick off times a few days in advance, but she now knows the favoured starting lineups and hates Andy Walker so it’s been a good year.

Mrs Z grew up ina Rangers supporting house and her dad who posts on here was adamant that only a Rangers boy would do for his wee girl. That said over the last 25 years I have driven her mad more than once watching Rangers. This includes watching the 2000 SCF in the hotel while at a wedding, getting updates of the 2005 OF game in the August while at a wedding, in a chapel, in 2003 spending a couple of hours of our first morning on holiday making sure I had found a bar to watch the SCF being delighted that I had a ticket to get to the Bayern Munich game in 1999, despite us not getting back from out honeymoon about 3 hours before KO (didn't make the game but that's another story). This season she's gone from probably treating me as just another kid to getting a tad peeved at some of my really stupid superstitions. All in all, she knows how important this season is, so she's pretty understanding about things.

One of my ex girlfriends thought, that's a whole different story

This has the potential to be the best FF thread ever. Even surpassing my own redlion & stuff thread. If only I knew how to put pics up

Ha ha - FF's first Reader's wives thread!! In fairness, I know a few boys who's Mrs' have basically told them to go and stay in a hotel for the title party

Sorry I'm a bit pished and my wife just said "you fking love Rangers more than me" after she saw me browsing FF for the millionth time this season and not talking to her. Generally, she has been really understanding though. There's many days when she's been wanting sex but I've got out of bed early for the build up and to watch our games. Yes, I've chosen Rangers over my hole many times this season B-D

The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night. Have you had any trouble following us this season involving your partner? Has there been any conflict or has it been plain sailing?

Pics of her cleavage and legs before the inevitable "rULez!" posts:shh:

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg

Superb OP

My Mrs isn't into football. Loves rugby but lacks the patience for a gritty 0-0 sadly.

She's been super patient this year as I reckon I've watched every minute of us this year (and even a few celtic games for the first time ever over the last 2 months as I update the Title Countdown Thread) and I think it helps I've got 2 wee boys under 5 too cause she knows I'm trying to get them into it... But she has spent a hell of a lot of time on her phone or watching virgin river this year haha

Patience is definitely wearing thin!

Ha ha - FF's first Reader's wives thread!! In fairness, I know a few boys who's Mrs' have basically told them to go and stay in a hotel for the title party
Sensible approach, that’s what I’m doing. Not 100% sure what her reaction to the whores and gear would be. Think she’d be ok but best not taking chances.

My mrs just leaves me to it and isn't really interested in football but my general happiness this season can only be a good thing

Don't have one do do what I want.

Although my Italian flatmates don't really understand it lol. Tried explaining it to them but I just get a blank stare usually B-D

This must be the first times the rules have not been broken.

Well played OP, send me the private ones and I’ll let you know if you’ll receive a ban.

Better safe than sorry mate.

Sorry I'm a bit pished and my wife just said "you fking love Rangers more than me" after she saw me browsing FF for the millionth time this season and not talking to her. Generally, she has been really understanding though. There's many days when she's been wanting sex but I've got out of bed early for the build up and to watch our games. Yes, I've chosen Rangers over my hole many times this season B-D

The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night. Have you had any trouble following us this season involving your partner? Has there been any conflict or has it been plain sailing?

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg
Sorry Alfie but your excuses are poor.
At most we play on Thursday and Sunday, leaving 5 days for applying Due Care and Attention.
You know it makes sense!!

Three scenarios regarding the OP.

1: He’s simply blootered and thought “It’s a bit of harmless fun, what can go wrong?”

2: He’s proud of his missus shall we say and wants to show her off. Possibly swingers and I mean themselves as a couple not her actual swingers that he posted pics of.

3: He’s just pished and posted with nothing but innocent and good intentions.

I’m not saying it’s option 2 but it’s definitely option 2.

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg

if its bitting the leg off her tonight while you are watching the game send her up to my gaff , we both could watch the game while I satisfy her needs

regards

Snoop Doggy Style

OP's wife is a winner already it would appear. The approval of the FF family has been universal.

He may on the other hand may find he has a tougher than usual hangover this morning not to mention a few nights in the doghouse if Mrs OP sees this thread :)) Respect for obeying the rules though, fair play.

Back