How's your wife/partner coped with you this season?

Both of us have been brought up in the Faith called Rangers since the 50s she’s got a brilliant memory for facts and figures. Just now it’s fair to say the Title takes up quite a bit of time in conversations, it’s also fair to say Squeaky Bum Time till the result/end of the game, and then a sigh of relief. Of all Titles this Is the most important and most awaited.

My missus has gotten weirdly much more into football in general this year but Rangers in particular. Puts bet builders on etc. She’s right into watching Rangers tv and gets all motherly over Hagi! Sits there screaming that the hammerthrowers are dicks because they pick on Hagi. Loves Stevie G obviously and Hagi and Aribo are her favourite players. She said she couldn’t see it with Kamara for a while but she’s got her shit together about that now.
Also loves SSB beat the pundit and laughs like fck at poetothy. It’s all good haha.

Word for word this is almost a carbon copy of the way my Mrs is especially with Hagi .

Mrs SS has been fantastic regarding the Teds and always asks what day and time we're playing before arranging any social engagements.

Last week I bought her a 163 Euro bottle of 2010 Dom Perignon and a bottle of her favourite gin (Gin Marie) with strict instructions that they are not to be opened until 55 is won.

I think it's the most I've ever spent on a single bottle of anything.

I don't drink and a bottle of DP is her luxury item, she' s probably only had 3 or 4 bottles in her whole life.

Last edited by a moderator:
babab39f7236da1d494cd4284f543d15.gif

Sorry I'm a bit pished and my wife just said "you fking love Rangers more than me" after she saw me browsing FF for the millionth time this season and not talking to her. Generally, she has been really understanding though. There's many days when she's been wanting sex but I've got out of bed early for the build up and to watch our games. Yes, I've chosen Rangers over my hole many times this season B-D

The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night. Have you had any trouble following us this season involving your partner? Has there been any conflict or has it been plain sailing?

Pics of her cleavage and legs before the inevitable "rULez!" posts:shh:

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg

She's actually watched a lot of the games
Mine usually leaves me in peace to watch them, but this last month or two shes been hanging around then sitting next to me and watching the game, asking stupid questions etc. Its annoying. I want my peace back lol.

She always watched the old firms with me though. She likes them.

When I met her she hated the amount of football I watched, but has got closer to it across the years.
She got a season ticket a couple of years back and dare I say has been completely obsessed this season. She’s the one desperate to get match build ups on, digging out the old videos on YouTube to watch (and re-watch) and declared that the bottle of Dom Perignon that was being saved for our 10th wedding anniversary is getting popped when 55 is done! Her fireworks order was delivered yesterday.

My missus has gotten weirdly much more into football in general this year but Rangers in particular. Puts bet builders on etc. She’s right into watching Rangers tv and gets all motherly over Hagi! Sits there screaming that the hammerthrowers are dicks because they pick on Hagi. Loves Stevie G obviously and Hagi and Aribo are her favourite players. She said she couldn’t see it with Kamara for a while but she’s got her shit together about that now.
Also loves SSB beat the pundit and laughs like fck at poetothy. It’s all good haha.
That's quite similar in my house. She has a wee soft spot for Hagi too. Every time we're on the first question is 'Is wee Hagi playing?' :)

Getting back on track... my wife hates football and doesn't understand why I need to shout and get emotional. She actually goes in a bad mood at times but in fairness she has been great this season, got to habd it to her.
Only once did she fall out with my son and I this season, it was after the Motherwell goal in which we went one behind. We were shouting and rolling about the floor when the winner went in (obvs). My wife was upstairs and we went up to see her after the game and she completely went off on one.
In fairness she had just found out that a relative's wedding had been cancelled at less that three days notice so I suppose we should give her a pass on that one.

My wife is not into football at all. But she is happy for me and has found a lot of humour in Celtic's timplosion.

She will likely join in the celebrations for 55 for an excuse to party

My wife(definitely no pics) keeps out the way when a game is on. She will ask the score after the game but knows with the look on my face if we have won or not. Now and again she will shout from upstairs for me to keep the noise down. she watches the scottish news every night and squirms when Lennon comes on. She had an fun argument with her best pal, She couldn’t understand how anyone could like Lennon over big Stevie But the pal is a scum supporter and a bit of a bigot.

she knows i’m on here all the time and as long as I’m helping around the house now and again she doesn't care.
it gives her time to look at shoes and clothes on the internet.
she definitely knows what Rangers mean to me.

Not going to lie, she is demented with it.

Not so much at the games being on but in seasons past I wasnt so nervous about every game, every game on Sky has been taped as well so i can go back and watch the season when its all said and done.

Hopefully RTV brings out something to celebrate 55 in full

She's been great actually. She will ask 'Did we play well', 'How did the Buff play' etc. (her actual words)

She's not a fan of football, but she knows how much Rangers mean to me and always tries to get involved.

She has said she wants to go to Ibrox with me when things get back to normal.

He is tbf. I like a more rough and ready type but he is defo good looking for a baby face type.

Well on that very topic she actually said the exact same thing about Steven Gerrard who Id say probably falls into the R&R column rather than Baby Face.

Full marks to Rangers and the recruitment team for building a squad that not only has multiple facets on the pitch but a wider appeal to those looking for "good looking guy(s)".

Back