Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

Looks like McKenna might be going to the tims according to the rumours, i hope they get fleeced for him

No just going by what the papers are saying and normally a new manager would want to have a look at what he has to work with, hopefully not though i think Worral could be a big player for us in the 2nd half.

That's not something i would have said a month ago but v Celtic and Hibs he was great

Yeah I feel the same regarding Worrall. You just know Wibble will recall him.

Looks like McKenna might be going to the tims according to the rumours, i hope they get fleeced for him

They don’t seem to fancy him which I find incredible. I think he goes there and is instantly their best defender (I know that’s not saying much). Although the money the sheep want for him is mental he would do a job for them.

Where are you seeing that. ?
Twitter pics of him being picked up in a taxi earlier and taken to the Giro dome, could be p1sh but makes sense, hope they have to pay through the nose for him

After seeing him play the last 2 games against us i have changed my mind about him, he is a decent defender but not worth 5-6 million !

Good news if true.

Majorly weakens Aberdeen without really strengthening the mentally challengeds.

Will be £4m plus if true.

Weakens Sheep but strengthens them

Hes an Spl defender all day long he will be shown up in Europe though.

That must take their spending up to 20m since the summer you listen to the press they have spent heehaw.

Twitter pics of him being picked up in a taxi earlier and taken to the Giro dome, could be p1sh but makes sense, hope they have to pay through the nose for him

After seeing him play the last 2 games against us i have changed my mind about him, he is a decent defender but not worth 5-6 million !
He's a good player imho. The Dubai summit must have went well, don't be surprised to see mentally challenged players moving to Aberdeen and hibs either

He's a good player imho. The Dubai summit must have went well, don't be surprised to see mentally challenged players moving to Aberdeen and hibs either
He is mate but not a 5 million centre half for me anyway, i hope they pay that for him though.

They will give the sheep a few million and chuck in Allan or one of their numerous jabronis as part of the deal. No way they’d pay £5 million straight up.

McKenna to the tims makes sense their preferred cb partnership is a player whos leaving in the summer and a player they have on loan that they can't afford

Mckenna is a decent defender but does he worry me? Does he %^*&.

Does he improve the filth hugely? No he doesn't

Happy for them to spend over the odds on him.

No just going by what the papers are saying and normally a new manager would want to have a look at what he has to work with, hopefully not though i think Worral could be a big player for us in the 2nd half.

That's not something i would have said a month ago but v Celtic and Hibs he was great

Great against Hibs but baring one decent tackle we had f.uck all to defend against them.

We will bring in another CB as back up.

He isnt any better than what we have so we would only be replacing his squad position if we put Katic or McAuley in his place.

If we paid a loan fee and Forrest want him back I would assume that fee is either refunded in full or part

On current form he’s our first choice CH along with Goldson so if he is to leave we need to replace him accordingly. A squad filler is no use, we need someone who replaces him in our best 11.

I don’t buy the whole analogy that we should be developing Katic over the Forest loanee. If we’re serious about a title challenge we need our best 11 fit and available and right now a Worral is part of that.

The rumour I heard was McKenna to the Dhims with Hayes, Hendrie and £4m going in the opposite direction. Sounds feasible to me.

On loans?

If that’s the case then they are cementing another advantage in the run in through having a ridiculously big squad. The fact they regularly improve hibs and the sheep with loans that can’t play against them but can against us.

From what I’ve seen of McKenna he is good when up against a strong physical striker but struggles against pace and movement. He would improve them but I’m not convinced he can cope with a level higher than SPL which has been evident from his Scotland performances

On loans?

If that’s the case then they are cementing another advantage in the run in through having a ridiculously big squad. The fact they regularly improve hibs and the sheep with loans that can’t play against them but can against us.

It wasn't specified to me mate - though I confess I assumed it was on permanent deals. Neither has a future at the Dhims and, given the ridiculous fee the Sheep were looking for, I don't see them taking two loans as makeweights. I assume both will be paid-off by the Dhims to make the move more palatable for them.

I stress though, just a rumour. Don't be betting on it.

On current form he’s our first choice CH along with Goldson so if he is to leave we need to replace him accordingly. A squad filler is no use, we need someone who replaces him in our best 11.

I don’t buy the whole analogy that we should be developing Katic over the Forest loanee. If we’re serious about a title challenge we need our best 11 fit and available and right now a Worral is part of that.

Can agree to disagree but he isnt any better than Katic and isnt out first choice as he was changing place with McAuley and Katic.

It wasn't specified to me mate - though I confess I assumed it was on permanent deals. Neither has a future at the Dhims and, given the ridiculous fee the Sheep were looking for, I don't see them taking two loans as makeweights. I assume both will be paid-off by the Dhims to make the move more palatable for them.

I stress though, just a rumour. Don't be betting on it.

Aberdeen are Celtic's bitch. They'll do what Peter says.

Loans and unable to play v them suits mentally challengeds

They are buying potential if the rumours are true!
He is probably better than I originally thought!

I had him down as a donkey. However, he played well against us at Ibrox in the last game. It's only one game - who knows if he can do it regularly. Many on here thought Hendrie was worth looking at when he was at Dundee. Bullet dodged on that one.

Can agree to disagree but he isnt any better than Katic and isnt out first choice as he was changing place with McAuley and Katic.

Katic hasn’t been the same since he was dropped, rightly or wrongly. Worral is definitely ahead of him in the pecking order.

If we played the scum again this weekend with all our CB’s available it would be Worral and Goldson, absolutely no question.

Mckenna is one of the best defenders in the country.
Not hard.

He is an blood & thunder type CB, similar to McManus in many respects. Don’t know how he would cope having to play out of defence while being presssed.

I may be alone here but don't see McKenna signing for Celtic as good news. And I do get he's no Maldini.

I do.

Most of their problems at Ibrox on Dec 29th came from them trying (badly) to play out from the back with defenders not capable of it.

We pressed them high, won the ball off them time and time again and got at them from there.

A big oaf like McKenna is no more suited to playing out from the back than that bombscare Boyata is.

I do.

Most of their problems at Ibrox on Dec 29th came from them trying (badly) to play out from the back with defenders not capable of it.

We pressed them high, won the ball off them time and time again and got at them from there.

A big oaf like McKenna is no more suited to playing out from the back than that bombscare Boyata is.

He's superior to what they have (and will improve) - therefore, he strengthens our main competition.

Back