I’m really starting to dislike the board and senior management

Another rant big on rhetoric and short on everything else.

Agree that no one is above criticism and no one ever should be. Had we been more critical in years gone by the last decade may have been different.

You mention the lack of transparency with the fans. What issues exactly would you like more transparency on?

You say we had another dismal transfer window. On here on 1st of February overwhelming majority of fans thought we had a good window.

If the board don’t give a fu(k about the fans then they can’t have the best interests of the club at heart. The club doesn’t exist without the fans and the board know that. Be good to understand exactly what you think they should be doing for fans they aren’t? Also what you think they are investing in that they shouldn’t be doing?

Not sure what point you are making on Douglas Park. He has put his money where his mouth is. His own money. Lots of it. Deserves some recognition and respect for helping us back to some kind of normality. That is a real contribution we would be scuppered without. Who do you think would do as much or more that is bursting to invest? You are short of detail or indeed any ideas at all here.

On manager appointment you seem to think we could have done better? Every manager appointment is a risk. Gio has had some mixed results but came in at a difficult time. I thought Ross Wilson handled the manager transition very well. Gio maybe needs time. If we had judged Gerrard in first half a season we would have won nothing.

Shambles unfold? We are 4 points behind with two old firm games to play. You have thrown the towel in already. Thankfully you aren’t president of Ukraine.

On referees you want our board and directors to publicly slaughter referees. You are really short on what you think that will achieve. You want us to behave as they do and pile pressure on the refs? You want us to be more like them? You fail to recognise the completely different media coverage we get compared to them and how any public criticism of referees would be handled in the media. We would be slaughtered and would be more likely to make things worse. You think we aren’t bringing this up behind the scenes?

Your post is a wee temper tantrum, a rant that doesn’t think through the consequences of rash actions. Frustration is fine but think through what you post after a bit of time.

Thankfully those in charge have given things a bit more thought.
I'll simply state this, your pals in the boardroom have just signed us up to be part of a "this is your life" tour for Ange Postecoglou.

Playing the little brother of the Old Firm. On our 150th Anniversary year. But yeah, they're fucking great.

How's that for the board giving things some thought.

Mark we were 7 points ahead a few weeks ago as for the old firm game we won one lost one .did we play particularly well in both..
We were gash in the second one, but the one we won was a magnificent result. Third choice goalkeeper and the manager and several players out with Covid.

I'll simply state this, your pals in the boardroom have just signed us up to be part of a "this is your life" tour for Ange Postecoglou.

Playing the little brother of the Old Firm. On our 150th Anniversary year. But yeah, they're fucking great.

More angry words no actual ideas or positivity. Again, glad you aren’t president of Ukraine.

How can you claim the vast majority of people in pubs or at Ibrox were happy about it?

That’s your view. Because almost everyone on two RSC’s I use regularly, folk I speak to the in the pub and those around me at Ibrox, and my mates, are 99% against the new allocations.

Those in the Broomloan knew they had to move for that lot. It was always the case.

I don’t want a return to 8,000. I want an increase similar to what Dortmund received.
Confirmation bias works at both ends. You're expressing your view, and using your anecdotal evidence to support your claim, I'm doing exactly the same with mine.

Just because something was always the case doesn't mean it has to continue. As before, fućk the beasts and their allocation. We don't need them. Even stopping one bear from attending Ibrox in favour of allowing a beast supporter in is one too many.

I support the board, I think overall they have done a decent job. Obviously, wrestling control was a fantastic piece of work. Some comments to your comments above
I respectfully disagree re Gio. I think that his former player stature was a significant part in his appointment over the likes of Knutsen or Hjulmand, who would have been met with some degree of scepticism by a large proportion of our fanbase. This forum was quite vocal from the moment we knew Gerrard was leaving (and prior to him coming actually) that Gio was the man. For me there was a huge element of PR in that appointment.

Safe standing - 2/3 of the broomie front isn't the majority of ST holders though, and with the UB being there, there will be more who stand. I think that the best option is if we can expand somehow and incorporate it into that expansion. I'm all for there being S/S sections, but equally I know how much 'a piece of plastic' can mean to some people and why they maybe wouldn't be keen to give it up. We need a solution that's right for all

Last 16 EL, 3 off the top of the league, you overreact OP. I grant you the winter loanees haven't made an impact so far.

Last 16 EL, 3 off the top of the league, you overreact OP. I grant you the winter loanees haven't made an impact so far.
When was the last time winter signings had an impact (I’m sure they have, I just can’t remember). I know when Davis came in, he was poor till the summer

Here's a great idea. Don't sign up to be a Celtic sideshow?

Its clear that they can do no wrong in your eyes, thats fine. But the online reaction and the reaction tonight and Saturday will show you that you're in the minority
They are due criticism on a good few things. For example the game in Sydney. Should not touch that with a barge pole. The way fans are looked after at games, the whole match day experience is poor and progress on transforming that is way too slow.

Safe standing is a good idea and should be prioritised ahead of other things. Again about improving match day experience.

Away fans should be in club deck. But don’t think we should increase allocation.

So I do think they could do things better. But your reaction is way over the top and infantile.

They are due criticism on a good few things. For example the game in Sydney. Should not touch that with a barge pole. The way fans are looked after at games, the whole match day experience is poor and progress on transforming that is way too slow.

Safe standing is a good idea and should be prioritised ahead of other things. Again about improving match day experience.

Away fans should be in club deck. But don’t think we should increase allocation.

So I do think they could do things better. But your reaction is way over the top and infantile.
My reaction is a culmination of 5 or so years of stumbling from one %^*& up to the next tbh

Sorry, please explain why we are the 'the little brother'?

Unless I've missed something?

What a grim end to the season this is going to be, no fight anywhere from the board to most of the players.

I'm never usually this defeatist and i would love for people to rehash my comments if we win the league at the end of the season but its just awful just now.

Disgusted at this season and what lies ahead also worries me.

What a grim end to the season this is going to be, no fight anywhere from the board to most of the players.

I'm never usually this defeatist and i would love for people to rehash my comments if we win the league at the end of the season but its just awful just now.

Couldn’t agree more. We are going to end up wrecking the lot. If we don’t win the Scottish cup we couldn’t have written a worse script for our 150th “ celebrations” the board seem hell bent on Fcking it up as do the management. This horrendous “ friendly” just puts the tin lid on an awful, awful season.

Couldn’t agree more. We are going to end up wrecking the lot. If we don’t win the Scottish cup we couldn’t have written a worse script for our 150th “ celebrations” the board seem hell bent on Fcking it up as do the management. This horrendous “ friendly” just puts the tin lid on an awful, awful season.
This team won't win a cup sadly, we could play Motherwell in the final and still manage to lose it.

I feel the same as well. I’m nearly resigned to this ending in failure as well now. Don’t have any confidence in the players and I am disgusted with the board for their lack of action with regards to the referees and now this absolute embarrassment they’ve signed us up for.

Not looking forward to any of the games whatsoever, Sunday was that bad.

Can you show me any marketing thats positive about Rangers? Everything I've seen is about a celebration of Ange-Ball

Mate, in case it escaped your notice, Postecoglu is Australian.

Or maybe he's Greek, I don't really know but I'm guessing he's fairly well-known over there and this might explain these random social media posts you've searched for.

Mate, in case it escaped your notice, Postecoglu is Australian.

Or maybe he's Greek, I don't really know but I'm guessing he's fairly well-known over there and this might explain these random social media posts you've searched for.
I haven't "searched". They're all that I've seen. Have you seen any where Rangers appear predominantly?

Might be wrong, but f*** Ange, think we have more fans in that part of the world than they do, many of who would love to see The Rangers play live.

Wouldn't personally be against our fans having this opportunity.

Imagine going there champions
Looks like I am a shoe in for a seat on the Rangers board. Completely mis-read my fellow Bears on this one!

Being candid the only thing that pissed me off was the way it was announced through Celtc and the Ange thing.

95% are against though so the right thing to do is not go.

If the board want to be remembered in the way we 'remember' boards between 2012 and 2015/16 then crack on with this crazy ill advised Australian tournament. These guys are 'Rangers men'? No wonder we get shafted by the SFA referees every week.

My one mate who supports them is all for it but….

‘Will backfire massively on us if you win the league’.

It sadly feels like we are drifting back into the Murray days without Dave King involved.

The very reason I ended up not backing "The Blue Knights" in the dark days, although I now realise I was wrong and despite their shortfalls, they would have been the people with the club's best interest at hearts, I feared "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

My one mate who supports them is all for it but….

‘Will backfire massively on us if you win the league’.

That's the crux. If we go there as Champions, it might be a little more palatable. Otherwise we'll be humiliated.

That's the crux. If we go there as Champions, it might be a little more palatable. Otherwise we'll be humiliated.

I said to him if you guys go as champions I know for a fact there will be dan fare and ticker tape etc pre game and a trophy parade.

I would highly doubt that would be part of anything rangers organised if we win the league. So it’s win-win for them. Rub our noses in it or just ignore it and know we won’t be up for humiliating them like they will try with us.

No major issues with the board generally.

Quite right to say this club was restored to it's rightful place last year, an outcome that was never guaranteed and one that required investment and hard work.

However, I disagree with the decision to be cheerleaders for Angela

Genuine question but did the board have a genuine plan for post 55?

Seems we went all out to get 55 and didnt really think through what would happen after that. Did they expect us to stroll into the Champions League and pick up the coin and everything would be rosey?

We keep hearing about Wilson’s succession planning but given our lack of spend do we really expect to replace Morelos, Kent, Goldson and Kamara with like for like players for little outlay? Those players cost upwards of £10m…

I dont trust this board to do right by the fans and maintain Rangers standards, I dont trust Wilson to build a title winning squad and I dont trust Gio to deliver.

Can anyone based on recent events or matches convince me otherwise?

I think that since Gerrard left, there has been a change in that Gerrard was here before Wilson. I think Gerrard's final say on signings would have had a bigger effect than GvB who is possibly more inclined to just go along with it.

A bit like, decisions before would have been 60/40 in Gerrard's favour, but now 60/40 in Wilson's favour. Ross Wilson was integral in GvB's appointment. I don't think Mark Allen was so influential in Gerrard's appointment. Seemed to be more Dave King.

Bisgrove, like Ashley, only sees pound signs.

Robertson always comes across as weak.

I think that since Gerrard left, there has been a change in that Gerrard was here before Wilson. I think Gerrard's final say on signings would have had a bigger effect than GvB who is possibly more inclined to just go along with it.

A bit like, decisions before would have been 60/40 in Gerrard's favour, but now 60/40 in Wilson's favour. Ross Wilson was integral in GvB's appointment. I don't think Mark Allen was so influential in Gerrard's appointment. Seemed to be more Dave King.

Bisgrove, like Ashley, only sees pound signs.

Robertson always comes across as weak.
Gerrard was appointed by Allen 100%

Back