Ianis Hagi

The lad was getting the same treatment Jack Simpson is on another thread...no pace...lightweight blah blah blah as a support we are Fcukn mental...good game "superstar" avge game "hunt" him.....now I'm not putting Simpson in Hagi bracket....but young guys need to find their feet. Hagi has two ....very good ones.
Yep, that’s FF. A young 100% 2 footed, skillful, attacking international midfielder who can score, assist and take a tackle is never going to be good enough for our league:)
To coin a phrase form much more knowledgeable people than me on here, last season he was a moments player, a bit of a luxury at times but I can see signs he is going to be much more the complete player this year and a big influence on our forward line.
He’s done it in Europe for us but would love to see him take control of an old firm game the way Kent has.

Yep, that’s FF. A young 100% 2 footed, skillful, attacking international midfielder who can score, assist and take a tackle is never going to be good enough for our league:)
To coin a phrase form much more knowledgeable people than me on here, last season he was a moments player, a bit of a luxury at times but I can see signs he is going to be much more the complete player this year and a big influence on our forward line.
He’s done it in Europe for us but would love to see him take control of an old firm game the way Kent has.

Wonderful talent, but on here you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the fools all of the time.

As to Hagi, if it were up to me, he would be an automatic starter. He has quality in abundance, and some of his interplay with Aribo in the first have was quite superb. It left we wishing that the Malmo game wasn't played a few week later - I believe with more actual game-time under their belt Rangers would have won.
With all this doon and gloom about Malmö, we are still in a potential situation to better our European campaign from last year.

He is the one that breaks stubborn teams down, he will play the risky pass, sometimes it wont come off but when it does it amounts to something

I fuckin love him

He’s definitely got something the rest of our team doesn’t. My issue has always been he tends to disappear in too many games but there’s no doubting his quality and when he’s on form he’s a real asset.

With all this doon and gloom about Malmö, we are still in a potential situation to better our European campaign from last year.
This is very true and I’ve been as critical as anyone this week. its time to stop talking about the last 3 games and move on. Over the next 2 weeks or so, we can qauilify for the EL group stages and win an old firm game then get on with winning 56.

‘Right, some birthday caird pish :)

The pretend resurrection across the city (and I only include them as they are our main rivals) has the scum and MSM piling it on now. They have been eliminated from the ECL, beaten by a very poor side. The have beaten a pub team in the EL, played 2 newly promoted teams in the SPL, won 1 and lost 1.
I believe they will be eliminated form the EL in the playoffs and drop to the conference, we will beat them at home and they will be right back to square one. There is also a decent chance they will lose their cup game against Hearts.
They are still a shit show and if you had given me the current scenario to go on and win 56, a domestic cup, a run in Europe and automatic entry into the ECL next season I would have taken your hand off. It’s time to lay off the team now and give them a chance to deliver again. That includes all the whipping boys we seem to have labeled as poor players this week, including our new signings and give them time and support.

We are still the same team that won 55 at a canter, Gerrard will sort this out, it will be much closer this year but we will do it. Full stadiums now and flag day yet to come. Not a bad place to be all thing’s considered, We are reigning champions for a good reason.

Just need Stewart Robertson to sort out fan engagement, customer service and start treating the fans with respect and we will be laughing

I can’t make my mind up on Hagi. Sometimes he looks outstanding and other times he looks terrible.

If we played with a proper number 10 then I think we’d see the best of him but I don’t think we’ll be changing formation anytime soon.

His stats can’t be argued with though. He may be frustrating but he contributes to a goal (either goal or assist) almost every time he plays.

Hagi, doing hagi things tonight! The ball for Wright is superb, not many of our team have that in their locker.

Hes also a player that turns right away to head for goal.

Great player who is starting to take more responsibility as well. He looks comfortable here. Going to be a big player for us again this year.
Looks like he has bulked up a bit too which will help him.

I felt he was a standout pre-season.

Of course he got that knock vs Livi but his performances either side of those games merit a shirt for me.

Much like Aribo, the conundrum is the 8 or the 10 place but for me Hagi deserves a run of games now. I hope he takes the chance as he’s more than capable. Always has a wee bit of magic in him. I feel his application has increased too. Questions on the crowd effect after last season with our team but I get the feeling Hagi thrives off of atmosphere and crowd pressure. Good quality to have as a player for us.

Imo, it took him a while to settle into the team and with SG believing in him, is beginning to reap rewards. I’m hoping Lundstram follows a similar path, even though it may take a wee bit of time.

Drifts in and out of games but has two or three moments in every match that are fantastic and often lead to goals. He would be in my team every week

I'm a huge fan of Hagi. Today he unleashed a shoulder charge on their defender and was visibly mad at the ref for giving them a free kick. The lad is becoming more physical and that is a great thing to see. We all know he has great vision and never gives up, wish him all the best this season.

Hagi, doing hagi things tonight! The ball for Wright is superb, not many of our team have that in their locker.

Hes also a player that turns right away to head for goal.

Great player who is starting to take more responsibility as well. He looks comfortable here. Going to be a big player for us again this year.
Loved that he didn't want to be replaced when it looked like he was struggling with a back problem. OK some of his passes might not come off but he never hides and has scored some crucial goals

Back