If Giovanni’s learned at all, we get the 3 points on Sunday.

At this point realistically I don't think there is much between the 2 teams as league table shows.

Home advantage could swing it for us on the day but there is a lot of variables.

Hopefully we change our usual slow midday start pattern, we seem to have a lethargic reaction everytime we kick off at noon.

I think the last time management, players and support all thought they were very weak at the back and everybody wanted all out attack. The bit we missed is that they are actually a good team in terms of converting chances to goals. We didn't start playing until about the 40 min mark last time. I can't remember the incident but we seemed to have a great chance to make it 1-1 and then it ended up 2-0 to them at half time.

We need a midfield who win tackles and who will stand up to be counted.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey

Lundstram
Jack

Aribo
Arfield
Kent

Morelos

I think the only selection question is whether it's Arfield or Kamara.

Provided the other 10 are fit, they play.
10 out of 11 are picked, I'd go for Ramsey

Not the worst performance but….what about when Bassey and Kamara clash heads, big Bassey lying on his back and the vermin score the first goal. Also the one - two Arfield and aribo play then big joe is up ended in their box in first half with score at 1-0 that could have changed the game in our favour. Granted we were very poor first half and had a lot of passengers but the ref certainly didn’t help matters. Anywhere else that foul on aribo is a pen. The fact we have only been awarded two pens in over 20yrs at that midden says it all really.
They didn't clash heads.

Following runners and defending at the back post will win or lose us this game. Shite goals lost like the one at Dundee are the scums bread and butter.

With the April we have I genuinely think helander will start due to his exclusion from the euro squad. I'm not sure I'd have him over Balogun, in fact for Sunday in isolation I wouldn't.
Bigger picture may dictate though, who knows.

We shat the bed, lay in our box like bully victims waiting for the bully to tire themselves out or get bored. By halftime they basically packed up and went home.
It all hinged on that ball from Aribo to Arfield. Get that right and we go 1-1, anything could happen from there.

We were an embarrassment and completely lacking anything I associate with a Rangers team

It cannot be repeated this time round

That Piggery game was easily the worst act of shitebaggery I've seen in more than 40 years. It was cringeworthy. This Rangers team can wipe that memory away by going after that mob on Sunday.

They play for a draw we will hammer them I hope they have this mindset

I can’t see anything but a win for us because we need to

They will be shitting it

We will make the difference the fans will make sure our team perform
I agree, if they play for a draw and defend we’ll hammer them like they hammered us. Attack is their best form of defence because they’ve got a poor defence, just like us.

Just had a look at their european results this season. They conceded loads in the groups but they also scored loads. 13 goals in 6 games and conceded 15. Reads to me that when they are attacked they will find holes in the opposition defence so we need Morelos to be fit on Sunday I feel. Or Roofe will really need to step up as we'll need to take our chances when they come if we play the opposite of how we did in february.

Goals against them come from wide MF’ers pulling their two CB’s out of position.

As long balls down the middle are easy meat with Hart playing sweeper/ keeper and the two CB’s ahead of him.
Which also frees up a DM’er to push the high press further. Kent and Lowry (Wright) could be the answer to getting around them.

Tight passing under pressure is the ultimate key play, it’s how Bodo dismantled them.

Fast accurate passing to get the wide MF’ers off, we do that and score .

They crumble.

That’s something we must do from the start. Get right in about him and put the fear of god in them.
We are more than capable in the football department but it’s that fear factor as you say we need put into them from the off.

No chatting in the tunnel unless it’s aggressive or walking out blethering this game is everything so the players should respond to the fans feelings.

We are more than capable in the football department but it’s that fear factor as you say we need put into them from the off.

No chatting in the tunnel unless it’s aggressive or walking out blethering this game is everything so the players should respond to the fans feelings.
I want Callum McGregor and Giakoumakis put on their arse right from the off.

They play for a draw we will hammer them I hope they have this mindset

I can’t see anything but a win for us because we need to

They will be shitting it

We will make the difference the fans will make sure our team perform

They don’t know how to play for a draw, mate. Sure as shit, it will be route one.

It’s his go to tactic.

McGregor is the one we need to shut down, he is the new Brown.
After his shouting Borna down in the last match, he needs rattled hard this time.

It's not going to be an easy game.

Celtic aren't as bad as they were last year but lets be honest that wouldn't be difficult.

But, we are seeing them trying to build a narrative that should they win the league it's some kind of miracle. The money Fat Ange has spunked essentially to win a two horse race isn't being mentioned and their Euro humiliations are being covered by talking up Bodo Glimt as some kind of dark horses in European Football. We haven't spent a penny in comparison and we're outdoing them in Europe.

We beat them at Ibrox with half a team out. They in turn pulled every string they could to get the last game moved to allow them to get players fit and get new signings in. They then emptied themselves to win that game.

Celtic playing 10 out of 11 teams will have the ball most of the game. WE should be looking to dominate the ball and impose our game on them. We failled to do that last game and it cost us. I think Gio has shown he can change systems mid match like against Dortmund and Red Star since the debacle at the piggery..

The biggest thing for me is there won't be 60k of them screaming like demented loonies on Sunday, nor at Hampden. I think we'll see 2 very different games from the last one. But we do need to be on our game as well.
This is it those 60k idiots were able to intimidate Barasic to biting point I want us doing the same. Make them scared to come off that pitch but within limits obviously.

They need to know from stepping into our ground there in for a rough time.

If we can’t beat these one trick ponies who believe they’re a better side than they are because of one win against us in 3 years
4 times.

We have more than enough to be confident of beating the mhanks but the need to downplay just how bad they are feels like setting up for a fall. We have had much better teams fail to beat poorer tramp teams due to a bad day or cheating officials.

Any scrappy win at all will do.

Easy to say - much harder to do. We clearly weren't at the races last time - that wasn't just all down to the manager as we haven't sat off any team like that for yonks.

It's not going to be an easy game.

Celtic aren't as bad as they were last year but lets be honest that wouldn't be difficult.

But, we are seeing them trying to build a narrative that should they win the league it's some kind of miracle. The money Fat Ange has spunked essentially to win a two horse race isn't being mentioned and their Euro humiliations are being covered by talking up Bodo Glimt as some kind of dark horses in European Football. We haven't spent a penny in comparison and we're outdoing them in Europe.

We beat them at Ibrox with half a team out. They in turn pulled every string they could to get the last game moved to allow them to get players fit and get new signings in. They then emptied themselves to win that game.

Celtic playing 10 out of 11 teams will have the ball most of the game. WE should be looking to dominate the ball and impose our game on them. We failled to do that last game and it cost us. I think Gio has shown he can change systems mid match like against Dortmund and Red Star since the debacle at the piggery..

The biggest thing for me is there won't be 60k of them screaming like demented loonies on Sunday, nor at Hampden. I think we'll see 2 very different games from the last one. But we do need to be on our game as well.

The narrative is a very strange one.

They needed 'the biggest rebuild in Scottish football' - yet 10 of their top 15 appearance makers this season in terms of mins played were already at the club.

They've spent around £25m (plus whatever loan fees) on top of that.

Their main challengers average starting XI probably cost around £12m or so.

But yes, miracle indeed!

It's sad we look forward to the game and ask which 19th Century Terrorist in black we're getting from the corrupt SFA. I wish it was a foreigner.

One this is for sure, we cannot under any circumstances sit back at the start of the game. We must press them every opportunity and take the game to them.

We go out and get on them with the bravery we show in Europe we win- we sit back and go defensive we lose

…and the players
Let’s not forget their part in the cowardice that night.
All in it together, let’s hope we’ve all learned

If we sit back at any point, we'll lose. We need to be in their faces for the full 90+ minutes. Our recent domestic tactic of scoring and sitting back simply won't work against them, but they've shown to be weak when teams take the game to them

Fingers crossed we're back at full strength

That Piggery game was easily the worst act of shitebaggery I've seen in more than 40 years. It was cringeworthy. This Rangers team can wipe that memory away by going after that mob on Sunday.
Basic errors cost us. Nobody marking the guy on the edge of the box, Kamara not tracking, Tav sleeping at a throw in and Barisic ball watching.
Cut out the fn errors!!!!!!!!!

I hope GVB goes for it against them. He was far too defensive against them and it cost us. We have to press them and avoid letting them play their game. I don't know injury status but hopefully Jack is in the team as he will not let them dominate the midfield. We need our players to be up for it, in attitude and desire. They better be angry.

I think the last time management, players and support all thought they were very weak at the back and everybody wanted all out attack. The bit we missed is that they are actually a good team in terms of converting chances to goals. We didn't start playing until about the 40 min mark last time. I can't remember the incident but we seemed to have a great chance to make it 1-1 and then it ended up 2-0 to them at half time.
Was it not 3.0 at half time?

Basic errors cost us. Nobody marking the guy on the edge of the box, Kamara not tracking, Tav sleeping at a throw in and Barisic ball watching.
Cut out the fn errors!!!!!!!!!
My worry are corners and balls into the box. Every time a team have a chance to put a cross in I fear we will lose a goal. We have been shockingly bad at defending corners and set pieces. Part on mcgreggor and part on players not being picked up. For me I would have someone on the post in these situations.

This game won't be easy.

Key to beating them is the ability to pass through the high press.

If we pass through that the space is there to exploit just like bodo showed.

They defend from the front and if we don't panic and get past it in a few passes we can make it a long day for them

Back