If you were Tav, would you let Alfredo take a penalty tonight?

No. Apart from anything else or would be slightly devalued if we had to shoehorn him into it with a penalty.

He's gonna score in the sixth minute anyway

If we are 3-0 up at the time and he hasnt scored yet, maybe but 3 points is all that matters. Tav should take the penalties as he has a great record.

Depends on the score. If we are more than two goals up then for sure. I don’t think he will need it to be honest. I can see him scoring tonight. If McLean is the ref then we ain’t getting no penalty’s.

And what if he misses and we lose the league on goal difference by one goal?

it would be pretty fuqin harsh in may to look back to the 5th of december as the miss that lost us the league imo

Definitely not if it's a pressure penalty, Tav is your man. If we are winning comfortably, then perhaps, but obviously down to how Tav feels. He will want in on the act as well.

If it’s 6-0 to us & Pen to us.. then after careful consideration it’s a NAW from me .. Tav all day long .. he takes the pens, Alfie wins them!

What if we are 4 up and get one at 89 mins, Tav scores. Then we get another at 90 mins, does he give the ball to Alfie ?
2 penalties, please note I haven't taken my medicine today:D

No need for sentiment really at this stage.

Tav has been coolness personified from PK's so far so there is no reason to change it.

Having said that, Morelos stats if he were to take pens would be unreal.

No. Apart from anything else or would be slightly devalued if we had to shoehorn him into it with a penalty.

He's gonna score in the sixth minute anyway
Devalued?
Who holds the record?
Were any penalties?

I'd give him the penalty at 0-0. First minute. Last minute or any minute in between.
I think it 100% hits the back of the net.

Highly unlikely McLean gives Rangers a penalty tonight. More likely he finds a way to send Fredo off. In which case...

If it’s 6-0 to us & Pen to us.. then after careful consideration it’s a NAW from me .. Tav all day long .. he takes the pens, Alfie wins them!
I can see how some might see my opinion. As daft but fucking hell, that's bat shit from another galaxy!

Devalued?
Who holds the record?
Were any penalties?

I'd give him the penalty at 0-0. First minute. Last minute or any minute in between.
I think it 100% hits the back of the net.

It doesn't matter if they current holder had any penalties. Alfie doesn't so it would be a little off if we were to give him it just to get him a, let's be honest, pretty meaningless record. It's all about three points, Tav scored every penalty he's had since the SC semi, he is our captain and he takes the penalties.

It doesn't matter if they current holder had any penalties. Alfie doesn't so it would be a little off if we were to give him it just to get him a, let's be honest, pretty meaningless record. It's all about three points, Tav scored every penalty he's had since the SC semi, he is our captain and he takes the penalties.
Let's be honest.
He could score an average of 2 a game and wouldn't be getting many player of the month awards.

This kind of thing on a players CV could be worth 1 million or more on a transfer fee.
Plus confidence. He's out the weekend isn't he?
I'd add. If you can't trust your striker to hit the net yer kinda Aberdeened.
Highly likely the wee man will do it himself but I'd take it any which way before his weekend break.

Respect. Staunch. By the book. Untainted. All that shite can gtf.

I want us to mix it. Annoy cunts.
Have them bleating.

All about opinions though and I certainly respect yours sir. :)

Depends if we’re 3 up or still 0-0 when we’re awarded it.

The 3 points is the most important tonight and we shouldn’t be fuc king about changing penalty takers to break some record that will win us no trophies at the end of the season.

Football games are won on dedication, professionalism and discipline. Sentimentality very rarely puts the ball in the back of the net. Keep to the structure.

Back