Imagine If Aribo Had Chosen To Join Celtic

There was one moment in the first half, on the left hand side of the pitch.

He just seemed to walk away from his marker like the opponent wasn’t there.

Not sure how he did it but he left guy about 5 yards behind him wondering ‘where the fcuk did he just go, what happened there?’

Was exquisite. Big Joe has magic dust in his boots. The most naturally skilful and gifted player we have seen for decades,

I remember that moment. But there were actually TWO of them marking him on the left flank. He left them both for dust.

Aribo is an absolute steal of a signing. Superb player.

Thank f*ck the boy never ruined his career joining paedo harbouring scum.

Anyway, onto more important things;

Owwwoooo Joe Aribboooooo
He's loyal and he's true
Gonna be a legend in the royal blue
He's a Ranger through and through

To the tune of Super Rangers :)

Was just as impressed at how he came across in interview.

You can see the calmness which seems to personify how he plays.

Isn’t shy and is clearly willing to work for it.

A tremendous bit of business it appears.

And whilst I appreciate there will be another thread on it Jordan Jones deserves to have a few humble apologies.

He might not start every game but tonight showed he is more than capable of playing for our club.

Could well be the catalyst for 55.

It’s masterstrokes such as these that prove pivotal in title races.

Make no bones about it; Gerrard wants a league crown badly & he’s assembling an army to deliver it.

It’s time.

Joe Aribo choosing to play for the worldwide icon and all-round class human being that is Steven Gerrard over the snarling, angry little bigot with popcorn teeth might just be one of the most decisive factors in deciding where the trophies go this season.

Imagine our midfield without him in it...

Now imagine him playing for their midfield against us – it simply doesn’t bear thinking about.

Once again, our managerial team and board deserve enormous credit for pulling this one off.

What a sensational signing :))
He's a player who I think will seem anonymously at times but will end up being the deciding factor,he brings us up the pitch so quickly,the player we have been missing imi

How a guy of his size and stature can be so silky and smooth on the ball is beyond me. Totally class signing all round

Joe Aribo choosing to play for the worldwide icon and all-round class human being that is Steven Gerrard over the snarling, angry little bigot with popcorn teeth might just be one of the most decisive factors in deciding where the trophies go this season.

Imagine our midfield without him in it...

Now imagine him playing for their midfield against us – it simply doesn’t bear thinking about.

Once again, our managerial team and board deserve enormous credit for pulling this one off.

What a sensational signing :))
I think he's a player but I think he'll be a little hot and cold for a while til he gets up to speed... he's a natural finisher though, definitely fancy him for double figures from midfield..when that chance fell to him tonight i managed to blurt out " he can finish " before he stuck it away

Played in a tough league down south so the likes of playing against the plastic hsrdmen up here shouldn't phase him . The shock he will get is the inconsistency of the refereeing decisions .
Has a huge future in front of him if we van keep him for four years we will have done well and if first signs are anything it will be a top club he goes to

It’s Ojo not the Liverpool player on loan?

He’s been a great signing, I hope he stays at Ibrox for a long long time,

We’re the mentally challengeds after him?
Aye ojo is the one on loan, what I was trying to say was I think Aribo will be playing for a top 6 team in the EPL. I should of worded it better

He’s certainly a great athlete. If he can keep his head down and ego in check he could be key to lifting more than one trophy this season.

You’d struggle to get the ball off him in a phone box. He’s been a cracking find and long may it continue

I genuinely feel he has too. He seems to cruise through games. If Gerrard can unlock his FULL potential what a asset we have on our hands for 55

Quality player. I think he will be massive in the old firm games. I love his tackling he somehow always manages to wriggle it of his opponent and go on a run :)

Watching him now I’m genuinely surprised an English team didn’t blow us out the water financially to get him, even though they’d have had to pay a lot more than we did because of the cross border thing.

He’s everything we lacked in midfield last season and more.

The way he takes the ball off the opposition with his big Inspector Gadget legs will probably be outlawed by the SFA before the end of the season.

Theres only 1 Joe Aribo
He said yes to the people
I'll play for you , the boys in blue
Walking in Aribo wonderland.

Slight edit... ??

]Theres only 1 Joe Aribo
He said yes, we are the people
I'll play for you , the boys in blue

The best thing is that he takes some of the pressure to control the midfield away from Arfield and we're actually seeing Arfield at his best too - if they each keep up their goal scoring form we'll be in a good place, you need a couple of midfielders to chip in with 10-15 goals each if you want to mount a title challenge.

It’s probably been mentioned already, but the hunger and determination he shows to support Jones was absolutely outstanding. Then the composure and assuredness in his first touch to set up the shot was even better. Could have ‘seen his name in lights’, could have panicked. Nup, boom bottom corner. Fantastic signing. Arfield was the only midfield player we had last year that wanted to run beyond the strikers. This kid does it from deeper and has more legs than arfield too, still allowing SA to play higher up the pitch. Hope he can keep this up because if he does we have one helluva player and a helluva lot of money on our hands if he one day wants to leave.

There's only 1 Joe Aribo
He likes to sing, We Are The People.
He's a Ger, %^*& Lee Bowyer

There's something that the bears wants you to know
The best in the world is Joe Aribo
Our Seventeen
He's the finest player you've ever seen
Aribooooo
Give the ball to him he'll put on a showww

Brilliant piece of business from the club to bring Aribo to Ibrox. He has all the attributes to be a star at the top level of football.

Hes been magnificent since he joined. I wasnt sure what to expect but by %^*& he looks a player. The way he glides past people is bloody majestic :))

A prime example of how Gerrard was a fantastic appointment!

Aribo is going to have very successful time at Rangers the boy is class!

John Hartson “Aribo could easily cut it at Man Utd”

Hugh Keevins “special hour long SSB dedicated to Aribos left foot”

Jackie Macnamara “Aribo is worth more than Rangers whole squad”

2 years with Gerrard and he’ll be on his way to becoming a top class player.

Let’s hope he can drive us to the title!

Before he arrived I watched a video posted that showed his range of passing, dribbling and his goals and he looked unstoppable. A giant of a man who could run past almost anyone with or without the ball and could curl them in from anywhere. Couldn’t believe that we were even in with a chance of buying him!

He always looks like he's just about to lose the ball then ends up gliding away leaving defenders somewhat confused as fekk. I don't even think he anywhere near his top gear yet, more games, more wins, more confidence, more magic

His goal was outstanding last night. Before he even touched the ball there was a slight check of his run where the defender thought he was going to turn inside. Then his first touch and turn of pace gave him the extra space to get a shot away. Great presence of mind, composure, ability and class.

Back