Imagine If Aribo Had Chosen To Join Celtic

Joe Aribo choosing to play for the worldwide icon and all-round class human being that is Steven Gerrard over the snarling, angry little bigot with popcorn teeth might just be one of the most decisive factors in deciding where the trophies go this season.

Imagine our midfield without him in it...

Now imagine him playing for their midfield against us – it simply doesn’t bear thinking about.

Once again, our managerial team and board deserve enormous credit for pulling this one off.

What a sensational signing :))
Totally agree, but don’t you know, according to FF, Mark Allen doesn’t know his arse from his elbow when it comes to transfers. :))

16300530e09b1803a9a621394afc5ae2.png

I'd imagine he is on big money with us, but on early evidence it looks like he will be worth every penny and get better as the season goes on. The amount of English talent we have is a good thing as clubs down south will take note.

An inspiration last night
A young man who makes the game look simple
Strong athletic and arrogant
We have unearthed a star

Looks an absolutely terrific football! Hopefully not for a good few years and titles yet, but he's going to make us millions

Joe Aribo choosing to play for the worldwide icon and all-round class human being that is Steven Gerrard over the snarling, angry little bigot with popcorn teeth might just be one of the most decisive factors in deciding where the trophies go this season.

Imagine our midfield without him in it...

Now imagine him playing for their midfield against us – it simply doesn’t bear thinking about.

Once again, our managerial team and board deserve enormous credit for pulling this one off.

What a sensational signing :))
However, he’d be worth £30m+ now!

Early days of course but based on his performance so far, Aribo is the first midfielder we've had in such a long time who can produce both the easy on the eye moments in the middle of the park and a lethal end product to match it. Massively impressed.
He can also do the nitty, gritty, shitty work. His ability to get those skyscraper legs on the ball like he's a fucking Twister professional is ridiculous.

Way he took his goal tonight reminded me of gazza bursting from midfield. Going to be great for us.
Aye everyone seemed to focus on Jones' run and Aribo's touch and finish. Not to take away from JJ but that run from Aribo looked fucking brutal.
Any normal person who'd have made that run to even get the ball would've fallen over the bloody thing. He just made it look like a stroll.

He really has it all. Probably a class above our other midfielders, I think that’s quite a compliment.

Maybe early days and getting carried away but he could earn icon status alongside our midfield greats such as Gazza, GVB and Albertz.

I feel him signing for us was a match made in heaven.

Back