Infantino Press Conference

That will be that then... Quite the press conference today... Including a staunch defence of working practices, saying nobody cares about disabled people in the world and that Europe should be apologising for the next 3,000 years.

That will be that then... Quite the press conference today... Including a staunch defence of working practices, saying nobody cares about disabled people in the world and that Europe should be apologising for the next 3,000 years.

Infantino is a Wanker

‘I think what we Europeans have been doing around the world for the last 3000 years, we should be apologising for the 3000 years before giving moral lessons to people’

Wonder how much the Qataris have out are paying him.

This guy is a fruit an nut hold my hand out an cross it with silver what a feckin parasite to be in charge of the biggest sports institution of the world absolutely gob smacked with that interview he has just sat through in the last hour the game is well fecked with clowns like him in charge

I mean... in any other organisation he'd be out the door after a press conference like that.

What? We can’t criticise what goes on in Qatar because of what people who are long dead did years ago? It’s bollocks.
WTF was he talking about when he was going on about being bullied for having ginger hair and freckles as a kid? :))

What a horrific interview.

This World Cup will always be renrmbered for corruption and a blatant disregard for anyone else outside of the fat cats lining their pockets!!
Yet he will remain in charge unchallenged.

Would any other leader of any sporting organisation stay in their job making such an arse of their showcase event?

Cannot stand apologist wankers that go on about European colonisation as if it’s a justifiable excuse for a nation or it’s people never being able to comment on what is morally right or wrong for all eternity.
Are we not supposed to call them out for "whataboutery"? Is that not the way it works?...

"Migrant workers earn more money in Qatar"

Not when they're dead, they don't.

Reactions: TQ3
World's full of fruit loops man. The same folk jumping on the covid blm bandwagon never mentioned a peep about modern day slavery especially what was going on in Qatar right under their morally righteous noses. Funnily enough I can't see anyone going over there to protest about this. Just sounds good going on a crusade on FF.

What? We can’t criticise what goes on in Qatar because of what people who are long dead did years ago? It’s bollocks.
I didn’t say that, I said that there is some truth in what he says about the behaviour of ‘Europeans’ over the past 3000 years.
If you want to criticise what appears to be going on in Qatar, go ahead and fill your boots ! To my mind it’s far worse when people behave like this in modern times than it was long ago in an age where there was genuine ignorance regarding many issues.

Back