Infantino Press Conference

everyone knows F1 is corrupt and has been since day 1. Bernie Ecclestone and Max Mosley FFS.

Football was meant to be the peoples game, Morgan is an phone hacking ghoul and arse of the first order.

Viglen Loyal
Morgan is a twat but he isn’t wrong in this instance.

FIFA, and UEFA for that matter, have been corrupt for many years, both this World Cup, and the last one in Russia were clearly bought and paid for.

There’s countless other instances of cheating, bribery and corruption throughout the years, and clubs are now owned by these countries, so I dont see how what he is saying is wrong.

Does make him any less of a twat though

The fact the blady tadger is getting re-elected unopposed shows that even without Blatter & co the utter corruption just continues at FIFA.

I was watching a thing about Italia 90 last week and they were saying that if Yugoslavia had won it they’d have prevented war in Yugoslavia.

I found it a bit of a stretch. The only people who seem to think football can stop global conflict is the people involved in football. It just shows that most people involved in elite football live in their own wee world.
Actors and musicians seem to have the same idea about themselves

Y
Anybody seen this? Not sure this is how to make the points that need to be made about this World Cup.

“Today I feel Qatari”
“Today I feel Arab”
“Today I feel gay”
You missed a bit “ Today I feel like a football supporter”

Infantino just another idiot to come out of FIFA. If he’d kept his mouth shut, the football would have started and that would have been the news. The rest would have been tomorrow’s chip paper. Instead he seems to pretend he’s a member of the Qatari royal family.

If anything has boosted the chances of a European Super League, and the possible secession of European football” then this idiot will be a major contributor. I wonder what FIFA’s sponsors think about this. CLOWN.

Reactions: TQ3
‘I think what we Europeans have been doing around the world for the last 3000 years, we should be apologising for the 3000 years before giving moral lessons to people’

Wonder how much the Qataris have out are paying him.
Leaving aside the motivation for him making the point, there is more than a grain of truth in what he says.
Yes Mr T, you are correct and this is why I would never buy a Fiat or eat a pizza due to what them Italian bastardos did to my ancestors on the slopes of Bennachie (rural Aberdeenshire) a good few years back.

Only way they can be forgiven for their colonial crimes is if, in the way or reparations, they gift me a new Ferrari and a fine Ducati motorcycle :cool:

No mate, lots of people go to and watch sporting events in Dubai. In fact, I would wager we have a number of our 1st team squad who will be there right now. Have you heard of the place?

I've heard of it do they still wipe their arse with their hands over there is it true?

Yes Mr T, you are correct and this is why I would never buy a Fiat or eat a pizza due to what them Italian bastardos did to my ancestors on the slopes of Bennachie (rural Aberdeenshire) a good few years back.

Only way they can be forgiven for their colonial crimes is if, in the way or reparations, they gift me a new Ferrari and a fine Ducati motorcycle :cool:
A want the deeds to the colloseum.

Just another corrupt and deluded cvnt on the FIFA pile. Infantino is trying to promote this sham but comes across as fvckin retarded

That will be that then... Quite the press conference today... Including a staunch defence of working practices, saying nobody cares about disabled people in the world and that Europe should be apologising for the next 3,000 years.

That mans a tit,

There would probably have been less controversy if they had just fronted it up and said "We know you all aren't stupid, they're paying us a fucking fortune to host it here, simple as that".

“I’m sure people can go 3 hrs without a beer”.

Yes I’m sure they can but to change the rules 48hrs before the start of the tournament is an absolute shocker.

There was obviously never going to be alcohol at the games from the start and they’ve played the game with Budweiser as sponsors etc, the arrogance of FIFA & the Qataris is off the charts.

Absolutely mental.

Absolute fckin weirdo.
And up pops that word racist again.
A word that is banded around so many needles times it's being diluted.
This is going to be one huge fckfest of a World Cup.... off the pitch.

Hilarious for sky to be going through Infantino when the guy sitting next to him, Brian Swanson, used to spout the sky gospel.

He forgot to say that at school he was lanky, speck, smelly, sweaty, spotty, greedy, grumpy, creepy and much more.
How his class mates put up with him and only bullied him is a surprise.
He also refused to study history.
See they Romans. They had the audacity to build roads and employed immigrants. Why we called them slaves is above my pay scale.
When he said he was gay, I thought he was meaning that he was delighted to be enjoying yet another freebie.
He really is a Gay Gordon.

Why didn't the stupid arrogant baldy wank just keep his trap shut and try and bring the focus back to the footballl?

Instead, he may as well have announced that Fifa are every bit as corrupt now as they were when the awarded this sham tournament to Qatar, and are officially open to bribes for the next ones.

Using history as justification for deplorable actions in the modern day? Making out they are doing the migrant workers a turn and that he's been treated in a similar way to those being discriminated against? I am Qatari, i am gay is up there with "we are all Neil Lennon"...

Corrupt, arrogant, delusional scumbag.

Talking about what Europeans did 3000 years ago as a reason Qatar shouldn’t be criticised for how they live today?

GradeA c.unt
Aye because Qatar are still living in the dark ages, that must mean the rest of Europe are. Nutjob of guy. I don't think he's corrupt, he didn't give Qatar the WC. He's hardly going to come out and slaughter his own organisation though. Still doesn't make him any less of a screwball.

Would love to know how much the Qatari's are plying into the baldy (ex ginger) cvnt's bank account for this nonsense.

Back