Irvine Welsh on Hibs TV - Hibs cleared by SFA

Yet more pish from the SFA

Phucking jokers

Take them to court for institutional bias Rangers

Jones / Edmundson 7 game bans
Rangers Covid 5 offered 6 game bans with 2 suspended

Time to take them on in court and prove they are not fit for purpose and bias against a member club

'a derogatory term for Rangers fans'.

Think you'll find that Nil By Mouth deem it more of a sectarian term.

I'm not sure what people are expecting.

Last time I checked it wasn't covered by our sectarian filter on here.

Yet at least 3 derogatory terms for that lot are changed.

We need to start wising up.

After being shown a replay of a challenge where Morelos challenged Porteous, he said: “Morelos should have been off. That was outrageous.

“It was terrible sort of stamping there by the
sticky bun.

“He should have been shown the red for that, no question about that at all, had it been Porteous he would have been off.”

After being asked by Tanner if the referee should have taken action, he said: “Yeah, I mean, where is he?
Morelos kind of should basically be macheted into small pieces and sent in various packets to different corners of the globe for a challenge like that.

“And kind of consumed by seagulls.”

Compare these comments and the action taken to

Why have the police not spoken to Welsh about these comments?

Further proof that abuse of Morelos is accepted in Scotland - or am I missing something?

The club need to refer this to Show Racism the Red Card, get it out to the influencing folks like Ferdinand and see how the SFA answer the criticism of this form of sanction. They must hope that this will blow over, but add it in Roofe, Kamara and all the other abuse our players have received, then see what happens.

'a derogatory term for Rangers fans'.

Think you'll find that Nil By Mouth deem it more of a sectarian term.
We need to keep fighting this .

Ive recently reported three posts on Facebook containing the term “ Hun” . When I reported them at first , they came back with the standard reply “ this doesn’t contravene our standards” . However all you need to do is click “ review decision “ and click hate speech and on each occasion they removed the post and came back to me confirming that “ Hun” is included as hate speech .

The more of us who do this , the better . Trust me it took less than 5 minutes of my time and if I can do it anybody can .

we seem to to be the only team in scotland that actually gets punishment from the SFA

everyone else gets nothing to answer, suspended sentences or warnings.

unbelievable.

The Leith club have been warned over the conduct of guests on future broadcasts but will face no further punishment.

Hibs have been spared SFA punishment after Irvine Welsh's made controversial comments about Rangersstriker Alfredo Morelos on their club TV station.

Trainspotting author Welsh caused uproar when video emerged of punditry where he suggested the Colombian striker be “macheted into small pieces" on social media platforms.

The striker had been involved in a running battle with Easter Road favourite Ryan Porteous during the match.

Welsh was appearing alongside veteran TV anchor David Tanner and womens team favourite Joelle Murray when he made the barb.

STV report that after an SFA probe, Hibs will face no action following an apology and all footage of the flashpoint was removed from their channels.

unbelievable.

The Leith club have been warned over the conduct of guests on future broadcasts but will face no further punishment.

Hibs have been spared SFA punishment after Irvine Welsh's made controversial comments about Rangersstriker Alfredo Morelos on their club TV station.

Trainspotting author Welsh caused uproar when video emerged of punditry where he suggested the Colombian striker be “macheted into small pieces" on social media platforms.

The striker had been involved in a running battle with Easter Road favourite Ryan Porteous during the match.

Welsh was appearing alongside veteran TV anchor David Tanner and womens team favourite Joelle Murray when he made the barb.

STV report that after an SFA probe, Hibs will face no action following an apology and all footage of the flashpoint was removed from their channels.
And yet, oh so believable

Again the authorities do not know what to do with this issue. They are scared of taking action. That was definitely a racist comment. But they are scared to act.

They are a protected species. You only need to look at the silence from Holyrood, of all parties.

Majorities are fair game, minorities get a free pass with a ready made excuse. This is just not confined to scotland.

So bigotry on a club's TV doesn't require punishment?

As usual, anti-Protestant bigotry is ignored, whereas we know what would have happened if it been bigotry against another religion.

New song that will be allowed by SFA.
Hello, hello we are the Billy boys
Hello, hello you'll know us by our noise
Cut up a celtic fan with machete
Surrender or you'll die
We are the Brigton Derry boys

Racism in this country nothing to see here move along but sing a song jail time. Wonder what would happen if Alfie bumped into him and "defended himself" from a racial slur

Just one of a long list, Kheevins on RC and his nasty piece of work comment. Yes he sarcastically mumbled a type of retraction but ffs it is indicative of the anti-Rangers DNA that is pervasive in those who have a voice in our society. They either come right out with it or do through suggestion and innuendo trying to be smarmy. This is bigoty.

Is he an employee or was he just a guest, paid or otherwise? Should they have thrown him out on air? I do feel a bit for clubs and strict liability type issues. Not vindicating what he did so would have expected sanctions or even warnings to come his way as the perpetrator.

White man in Scotland says he wants Black man chopped up with a machete and the platform in question is given a warning.

Nice to know the SFA take racism seriously.

it's not racism you absolute wetwipe, honestly cringe when I see stuff like this.

So also Hughes and Rice cited by SFA for referee comments Tom Boyd a paid Celtic Ambassador criticises Beaton on Celtic TV not even a case heard. Does Welsh support/donate to the Natsi Party by any chance? Just with Humans Useless silence on this.

Back