Jack Ross hits out at 'Disgusting" abuse of Porteous

Ah the old sectarian abuse abuse line. How predictable that this story appeared in the papers eh? Would never have guessed it.
Did he not also claim homophobic abuse, now do you not have to be a homosexual before you can get homophobic abuse ? I mean you can't call somebody a fat bastard if they are skinny or somebody a specky bastard if they don't wear glasses. no it is just these people with a drawer full of excuse cards waiting to play them to excuse their own failings.

@Edweird - Do you have pictures of Porteous’s tackles on Barisic, Coulibaly & Joe mate ?
Here's the Coulibally. Pretty sure I have the whole Borna game somewhere. If I have time I'll dig it out.
Interesting that two years ago the excuses were being made for Porteous and nothing has changed.
We also have commentators and reporters waiting for Griffiths to screw the nut and get things right for almost a decade now.
Alfredo Morelos; just a bad guy who cannot be redeemed.

Here's the Coulibally. Pretty sure I have the whole Borna game somewhere. If I have time I'll dig it out.
Interesting that two years ago the excuses were being made for Porteous and nothing has changed.
We also have commentators and reporters waiting for Griffiths to screw the nut and get things right for almost a decade now.

Thanks very much Ed.

On the ball, as always mate.

the wee smug face after he does the tackle :rolleyes:

that's the reason why people want to see a career ender for this wee prick. If he was any good which he isn't surely he'd have been picked for Scotland by now considering they are playing central midfielders at centre back?

then again maybe Clarke knows he can't use him because he'll get sent off with an international referee and doing tackles like he does

the wee smug face after he does the tackle :rolleyes:

that's the reason why people want to see a career ender for this wee prick. If he was any good which he isn't surely he'd have been picked for Scotland by now considering they are playing central midfielders at centre back?

then again maybe Clarke knows he can't use him because he'll get sent off with an international referee and doing tackles like he does
He's had between 5-10 very dubious challenges against Rangers players. That's the only reason the media defend him.
The highlight of his career so far was holding a wee picture wot someone did drawd fur him of the picture below. The 2nd place highlight was when he actually got to laugh at Alf on the ground.
Over 100 games for Hivs and that's his achievements; laughing at someone and holding a picture of himself laughing. What a player!
0_18282516.jpg

Back