Jack Simpson leaves for Cardiff City

Umar Sadiq has been getting transfer offers of £30m. Some players just aren't the correct fit for our team, this could be another one.

So the drama queens were clueless again? Who could've predicted that.
Surely not - resident bullshitters on here told us he was on 20k a week and nobody would take him?

Good luck to him - didn't work out but played a small part in 55.

How do we know he wasn’t? Not sure the article states his wage.

Good luck to the lad, but if any of you think he was even remotely useful, you’ve surpassed happy clapping and headed for delirium.

He was awful. Genuinely shocking. Slow, weak, poor reading of the game. A total wimp.

He’s as Warburton like as they come.

Stunned that Gerrard saw anything in him to pay a fee.

We’re better off with him out the squad.

Better players than Jack have failed to make an impact at Rangers, so best wishes to the boy.

(He might take comfort from the fact that Joe Worrall is now a Premiership player and didn't look any better at Ibrox than Jack did.)

Due to the length of contract I did think we might be stuck with him, so well done Ross, and good luck to Jack. Thankfully he isn’t the type to sit it out and take the wages.

Good luck to the lad, but if any of you think he was even remotely useful, you’ve surpassed happy clapping and headed for delirium.

He was awful. Genuinely shocking. Slow, weak, poor reading of the game. A total wimp.

Nobody on here knows what he was earning. My point was it was strange people claiming to know just to have more of a go at the club for buying him.

I agree he isn't a good player, and we are better without him. Not sure how that can be classed as happy clapping.

Better players than Jack have failed to make an impact at Rangers, so best wishes to the boy.

(He might take comfort from the fact that Joe Worrall is now a Premiership player and didn't look any better at Ibrox than Jack did.)
He looked a lot better than Jack to be fair. Still didn't look great but contributed much more than Simpson. Regardless, best of luck to him. It didn't work out but best move for everyone.

EMeBZqy.gif

He looked a lot better than Jack to be fair. Still didn't look great but contributed much more than Simpson. Regardless, best of luck to him. It didn't work out but best move for everyone.
I think you're being more than 'fair' to Joe Worrall, he was a f*cking bomb-scare :))
(but like all players who haven't quite made it at Rangers - from Basile Boli down to Gordon Ramsay and all the in-betweens - they lived my dream, however briefly. Respect.)

He is absalutely no where near as bad as made out on here.
Better players than him have struggled to cope as soon as they put the Rangers top on.

Not the standard required but it isn't his fault he was signed on good money, this was an SG signing that didn't work out.

Nobody on here knows what he was earning. My point was it was strange people claiming to know just to have more of a go at the club for buying him.

I agree he isn't a good player, and we are better without him. Not sure how that can be classed as happy clapping.

Not specifically you, but lots pretend that he wasn’t actually that bad.

They’re delusional, but they’ll never say a bad word about anything Rangers, so it’s expected.

He was horseshit and any money was a penny too much.

However, kudos to Wilson for getting him off the wage bill. I doubt we got a fee.

The drama queens were saying he'd be impossible to shift because of his wage - in the end we moved him on pretty easily.

I thought he was just awful and I'm glad he left but, maybe the lad just couldn't handle the pressure of playing for us and Cardiff will be a better fit for him as a club. I wish him and his future career well.

Decent move for him good luck to the lad , very good buisness from us getting a fee and another wage out the squad

Good luck to him.

Maybe not good enough for us but I’ve no doubt he’s always given his all and has always conducted himself well.

He doesn’t deserve some of the comments aimed at him.
Exactly this. We take a punt on players at times. The same people giving him the smart comments are probably the same people wondering why we’d signed some youngster from Leicester who early on didn’t set the place on fire either.

You take the rough with the smooth.

Hit the road Jack!

Well it didn’t work out for him at Ibrox but wish him all the best in his future career..

Back