James Tavernier

Nothing to do with pulling out ffs, anybody that’s spouted that shite has never played a game of football in their life.

He’s at the edge of the opposition box, centre of the pitch, on the offensive. He’s tried to make the tackle and come out in control of the ball to keep the pressure on the opposition, and potentially set up a goal scoring opportunity.

If he goes in full bloodied he potentially gets left caught out of possession against a time that are quick on the counter.

His only other option is to go in hard and foul the other player.

He was unlucky, nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully he comes back quickly.

Nothing to do with pulling out ffs, anybody that’s spouted that shite has never played a game of football in their life.

He’s at the edge of the opposition box, centre of the pitch, on the offensive. He’s tried to make the tackle and come out in control of the ball to keep the pressure on the opposition, and potentially set up a goal scoring opportunity.

If he goes in full bloodied he potentially gets left caught out of possession against a time that are quick on the counter.

His only other option is to go in hard and foul the other player.

He was unlucky, nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully he comes back quickly.

100% and I thought Davis done a similar tackle today but was ok.

At least he was keeping his caffeine up with all those coffees he was drinking during the game

Great news on Tav. Thought he was out for season now could make last 16 of Europa League.

No sign of a knee brace, so it can't be too serious and certainly not medial ligament damage, which is great news.

Hopefully just a bad sprain and back for the OF game.

What are we looking at? Being back for a few games at the end of the season?

When "not as bad as feared" was mooted, I was hoping for the next round of Europa/Old Firm game sort of time.

Great news, both should be back for the last 16 and OF match

I would definitely be cautious with Roofe and maybe just use him from the bench

Clive T. On RTV said the injury is not as bad as first thought.
Your my new go to poster for the match thread. Never any drama, just tells it as it is without a stewards enquiry because the other team had the audacity to have a shot at goal.

I suppose with all the rest you've had to put up with on here, your battle hardened and cool under pressure. Ideal when the crisis begins after 15 mins with no goals.

Keep up the good work

Back