James Tavernier

Unusual for the FollowFollow medical department to be wrong.
Thank fukc for the NHS.
Imagine going to the FF docs.
"Hi I have a sore knee"
"OK, without knowing any details Im going to diagnose a ruptured ACL, shattered knee bone and onset of osteoporosis. Best course of action will be to cut your leg off. Saves a lot of time and money. No point in a 2nd opinion. Im an expert as my friend hurt his knee at football once. Totally different circumstances but what does that matter....."

Great news if he is back soon.
I really wanted our captain on the pitch the day 55 is won.

Nothing to do with pulling out ffs, anybody that’s spouted that shite has never played a game of football in their life.

He’s at the edge of the opposition box, centre of the pitch, on the offensive. He’s tried to make the tackle and come out in control of the ball to keep the pressure on the opposition, and potentially set up a goal scoring opportunity.

If he goes in full bloodied he potentially gets left caught out of possession against a time that are quick on the counter.

His only other option is to go in hard and foul the other player.

He was unlucky, nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully he comes back quickly.
Don’t agree, it was a poor tackle. He wouldn’t have fouled the player by going in hard. Yes he was unlucky but by being stronger and positioning the leg better there’s less chance of injury.

What’s the projected return date ?
What was the injury. It did have the look that it wasn't as bad as some were fearing as there was no real impact, twist of hyper extention.

A 3 month injury would've been end of season to be fair to some although I think some had him crippled

Any Yahoo faint when they watched their illegal stream seeing Tav talking to others in the stand ?

Mon, jump in.

Baloguns done well and there's no need to rush him back before the break so even if he was nearly ready, I'd pkay it safe and give him the rest.
Medial knee ligament is fairly innocuous though right? A knee sprain would be the laymen term. Can't see Tav wanting to sit out more than necessary.

What Gerrard actually said:

“James and Kemar will miss the next couple of weeks at least. It's difficult to put an exact date on their return but they will certainly miss the next couple of weeks.

“All being well we should see them in two to three weeks.

Back