World Cup 2022 Japan v Costa Rica, Spain v Germany, Belgium v Morocco, Croatia v Canada - Sunday 27th

Was the ref aware of that keeper change? That must have been when Hazard and the refs were waiting at the halfway line to do the coin toss?

I'd love to know how this 3D pish is generated. Is it automatic or does someone in a room decide where to place the wee guys?

Also really annoying it doesn't show you the player hitting the ball, they could easily freeze the image at the wrong point and get it wrong.

I'd love to know how this 3D pish is generated. Is it automatic or does someone in a room decide where to place the wee guys?

Also really annoying it doesn't show you the player hitting the ball, they could easily freeze the image at the wrong point and get it wrong.
It's automated. I do agree, they should show the whole pitch.

Fikzd0_X0AEVn3c

It's automated. I do agree, they should show the whole pitch.

I take back what I've said. I watched 2 mins of a FIFA video that explains it. There are sensors detecting the position of each player at 29 points on the body and there's a sensor in the ball to detect the moment the ball is kicked. Assuming it works correctly it's actually pretty good.

BBC saw Hartson doing the early game and thought they’d try and compete by having Jermaine Jenas do this game.

Back